The last film/tv show you watched?

Re: The last film/tv show you wacthed?

I saw the movie The Raid Redemption. I was excited by the preview but the preview didn't do it justice. This movie is AWESOME! I cannot believe how much I enjoyed this film. If you enjoy martial arts films and action films definately check this one out. This movie is wall to wall action. Its so action packed that even one of the characters in the film defecates on himself. I will be seeing this again this Saturday. I also saw the movie Bully right after The Raid. My heart went out to all the young people being bullied and to the parents who lost their children to suicide but as a movie it was just okay.

Last film: The Lucky One
Last TV show: Frazier

Last TV Show: Friends
Last film: Think Like A Man

Last tv show was the Golden Girls lol

TV show: The Big Bang Theory
Film: The War of the Roses

Film: The Avengers
TV Show: The Legend of Korra

Last film: The Five Year Engagement
Last TV show: Friends

Last TV Show: The Apprentice
Last film: Hackers

I wanna see Magic Mike. Matt Bomer is super gorgeous. :fear:

oooh, it's SO good :fear: The stripper scenes were a lot more raunchier than I thought they would be (not that I'm complaining :naughty:)....but very hot :heat:

oooh, it's SO good :fear: The stripper scenes were a lot more raunchier than I thought they would be (not that I'm complaining :naughty:)....but very hot :heat:

Checking local showtime now... Hmmm... :naughty:

Sounds like the movie is hotter than the weather here (We have a heat wave. It's gonna approach 100 degree here in NJ.)

Checking local showtime now... Hmmm... :naughty:

Sounds like the movie is hotter than the weather here (We have a heat wave. It's gonna approach 100 degree here in NJ.)

I thoroughly enjoyed it :naughty:

It's gorgeous here too, FINALLY....It'll be about 37 degrees all week (not sure what that is in Fahrenheit :scratch:)

EDIT: just checked, and that's 98.6 :D, but the climate is dry here, so it's actually pretty bearable....In Ontario, that's a different story lol...

I´m obsessed over The Big Bang Theory. I have no idea how many times I have watched every episode.

The Amazing Spider-Man. It was awesome

Andrew Garfield was much better than Tobey Maguire

TV show: Two And A Half Men
Last film: Savages

Dragonball Z (9th Season).

Tv Show: That '70s Show
Movie: How To Marry A Millionaire, Marilyn Monroe looked absolutely gorgeous in that movie but it bothered me she performed the typical dumb blond... -_-

TV Show: Law and Order EVU
Movie: Fast and Furious (only because I was bored) lol.. oh btw I saw a few of you talking about heat waves, I guess ours is more like a Tsunami, temperatures were up to 115° F last week.. and it's now 103°F at 8:15pm, just hellish.:bugeyed:

Back