The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

fail-failure.gif

The question is… how’s your dagsform?
ohgodohgodohgodohgod!

I forgot about dagsform. I can't even remember what it means. :eek:

I always think of it as being a death metal band. Or something like that. Something @filmandmusic would listen to, lol.

I'm fine with voorzitter, not sure about dagsform! :unsure:

Paintings and drawings over on the party thread but cross posting this one. LaToya is joining in over here, lol. She wins bc her dress (as drawn by Michael) is awesome!

0_PAY-BNPS_MichaelJacksonSketches_07.jpg
oh my days
welcome michaels sister ooh she looks a picture babe the dress is beyond beautiful it looks like a winners dress ! 😆
wendi won ahhhhhhhhhh 💃👯‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️

😆 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💘win win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .., :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💘 ooh bit tipsy ! haha i won!

This isn't cute but it is freakin' awesome so I'm just throwing it into the ring. wth! :D

I love the way Michael inspires other people to be creative. Love this little clip. Makes my day every time I watch it.

Having fun with Remember The Time.

Back