The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I might go outside later today and do some toy photography with my horse figurines. I love horses a lot so that's why it's always horses. Horseback ridding is one of my hobbies and my favorite sport; coming after football ))

And toy photography is one of my hobbies :)

I might go outside later today and do some toy photography with my horse figurines. I love horses a lot so that's why it's always horses. Horseback ridding is one of my hobbies and my favorite sport; coming after football ))

And toy photography is one of my hobbies :)
Good plan)))) Horses are appealing, they have character and you can relate to them. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Sorry if it seems like I'm bragging. I just like telling people my hobbies))
No, it's cute. Also very annoying bc the other day I saw a photo online of someone's Michael toys / dolls / whatever and I didn't capture it and now can't find it. I don't really like the dolls, if I'm honest, and I don't do collectibles. That said, sometimes when I see how people use / arrange their MJ dolls it's quite entertaining or cute or whatever. The arrangement in this photo I saw was really good and I wanted to go back and look at it again but I can't find it. So it's annoying.

I do this all the time. See stuff I like and then just lose it or let it go.

No, it's cute. Also very annoying bc the other day I saw a photo online of someone's Michael toys / dolls / whatever and I didn't capture it and now can't find it. I don't really like the dolls, if I'm honest, and I don't do collectibles. That said, sometimes when I see how people use / arrange their MJ dolls it's quite entertaining or cute or whatever. The arrangement in this photo I saw was really good and I wanted to go back and look at it again but I can't find it. So it's annoying.

I do this all the time. See stuff I like and then just lose it or let it go.
Interesting. I've seen people make MJ dolls. But making something else, šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Is that how they play? I don't really get it.
I've been "losing" videos on YouTube like that, it's really annoying ...

Interesting. I've seen people make MJ dolls. But making something else, šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Is that how they play?
I don't think people have made the dolls I've seen. I think they buy them ready-made. Hang on, let me get a photo up ...

attachment.php

I don't really get it.
I don't really understand the appeal but then sometimes I see a little arrangement and it's quite cute. The one I can't find wasn't anything spectacular but it was very jolly!

I've been "losing" videos on YouTube like that, it's really annoying ...
(y)

I don't think people have made the dolls I've seen. I think they buy them ready-made. Hang on, let me get a photo up ...

attachment.php

I don't really understand the appeal but then sometimes I see a little arrangement and it's quite cute. The one I can't find wasn't anything spectacular but it was very jolly!

(y)
Found such a collection)))))

Which of Michael's songs do you think is easier to sing at karaoke? I want to carry out my plan to get my friend to sing, and I will open my mouthšŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…. The friend agrees))))
Iā€™m pondering this. I will get back to you with an answer.

"So many big artists now get "#1's" based off how 'popular' they are, not based on how great their music is. "Lyrics become more superficial,angrier and more self-centered.In the '80s, pop stars wrote more creative and complex lyrics. This is the conclusion of a new study of thousands of hits from 4 decades. Michael Jackson, Queen and George Michael wrote more complex lyrics than today's greatest artists. That is the conclusion of a new study that looked at the development of song lyrics between 1980 and 2020".

Link to full article (in Dutch):https://historianet.nl/cultuur/songteksten-worden-oppervlakkiger-bozer-en-egocentrischer

Which of Michael's songs do you think is easier to sing at karaoke? I want to carry out my plan to get my friend to sing, and I will open my mouthšŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…. The friend agrees))))
There are many that are deceptively simple. As for example
  • Music and Me, and
  • One Day in Your Life.
Then thereā€™s the question whether those are in the karaoke catalogue.

From the Epic albums, I think Girlfriend is a good candidate for most easily sung. Although again, I bet itā€™s not in the catalogue.

Michael has an incredible range, and he uses it to a full extent in most songs. That is why I said ā€œdeceptivelyā€ above. Another reason for that is his timing, which is off the frigginā€™ scale. And for this reason (among others), I wouldnā€™t suggest songs like Speed Demon or They Donā€™t Care About Us.

And on the note of caution, there are other songs you better stay well away from.
  • Dirty Diana, and
  • Earth Song
comes to mind.

The songs of The Jackson Five are quite challenging because of their key signatures and consequent high register. It gets easier in that regard as Michaelā€™s voice changed towards the later Motown years, but Iā€™m afraid you will not find any songs from this period in the karaoke catalogue. Perhaps Dancing Machine?

How about The Jacksons? The Gamble and Huff (Humble and Guff lol) albums hold challenging material throughout, in my view. A lot of vocal gymnastics. I wouldnā€™t recommend anything from there, I donā€™t think.

On Destiny, there is a strong candidate in Blame It on the Boogie (credit goes to @wendijane for this suggestion). Shake Your Body is another relatively easily sung song from the same album.

On Triumph ā€“ Can You Feel It? Perhaps. Itā€™s got quite the range.

And on Victory, you could probably go with any out of the three (Torture, Be Not Always, State of Shock); however, I bet none thereof are in the catalogue.

So letā€™s return to the Epic solo albums.

Off the wall
  • Rock With You
  • Working Day and Night
  • Girlfriend
The first of these is rather easily sung, I think. The second, rhythmically somewhat challenging (depending on how accurately you want to replicate the original vocals, of course). And the third one: while easily sung, it isā€”in my mindā€”the albumā€™s least interesting track.

On Thriller, there is not a single song that is nowhere near easily sung. I cannot really recommend anything. Although if under threat: Billie Jean. Remember that the delivery is everything with that one.

Bad has got Liberian Girl as probably the most easily sung, followed by Another Part of Me and The Way You Make Me Feel, whereas you can add Leave Me Alone to that list of songs you would not want.

On Dangerous, probably the ballads (i.e. Heal the World and Gone Too Soon), which are all about the delivery and more specifically the emotional side of it. The title track could work, too. Somewhat more challenging (very much so if you include the ad libs): Remember the Time.

And as for HIStory, it's the same as for Dangerous, in that the slower songs (i.e. You Are Not Alone, Childhood, Little Susie, and Smile) probably are your safest bets. Smile less so, because of its more intricate melodic lines. And beside those: Money.

Blood on the Dancefloor: Superfly Sister (once again with credit to @wendijane). That HIStory remix (Tony Moranā€™s HIStory Lesson, though preferably in a shorter edit) could also be an option.

From Invincible I suggest You Rock My World first and foremost. This time, the slower songs arenā€™t necessarily the easier ones; Butterflies is a prime example. Having said that, You Are My World as well as The Lost Children ought to work. Also Donā€™t Walk Away.

Back