"The Man in the Mirror" Documentary made by me ULTIMATE DOCUMENTARY DL>>DVD

Re: its Goodbye from B2B and BigDB the Videos, Check out my Final MJ Channel..choose ur FAV 3 for To

dont you worry, I am going to work very hard on developing my skills and its time to move on from just Michael Jackson videos, Im not going to make a career out of that and it isnt exactly a great resume for any potential employers. Thank you again everyone... hope you enjoy all the history of my MJ vids on youtube :)

Ive enjoyed all of your videos in the past and hope youll always create the odd special especially one for the 30th anniversary of off the wall :)

Re: its Goodbye from B2B and BigDB the Videos, Check out my Final MJ Channel..choose ur FAV 3 for To

BidDB honey. I love all of your work so its' really hard to choose only one vid!

this is crazy that they suspended you i do hope you ll get back to making filmas though when you have such talent it would be a such shame for all of us if you re not use it ...........................

Back