The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1]

I'm in - I'm just goona book some train tickets - Anyone else coming from Bristol??

Oh yes me and my mother will be there see you

i'll be there for my mj my love

I can't come :( It feels so horrible, I really would've wanted to be there

I'm going too, though maybe on my own so hope everyone is friendly :)

I don't know if people have already suggested this but can't O2 just open up a room and just play Michael Jackson videos on 13th July as a tribute and maybe charge people a nominal amount to cover their costs.

It would better than a whole load of fans just standing outside the O2.

I don't know if people have already suggested this but can't O2 just open up a room and just play Michael Jackson videos on 13th July as a tribute and maybe charge people a nominal amount to cover their costs.

It would better than a whole load of fans just standing outside the O2.

That is a really nice idea if it can happen but i am thinking thay will only do it if money is involved,i would pay some money for that,anything for michael truely x

I'll be there along with my wife and a couple of friends who had tickets for the opening night.

Still can't believe all this is happening, but I'm thankful that we all had the privelege to be at the press conference in March.

Do you know i'm really looking forward to this Vigil i don't find it depressing at all i mean were CELEBREATING someone whos left such a posative inpact on all of us

I will be there... I was supposed to be going on 16th so gonna swap my days off!!

Count me in.

by the way, i dont know if it belongs here, but i have two spare beds on the 13th in my hostel... if anybody needs a place to stay, just PM me... okay? i dont wanna be alone that day :-/

im there 100%

I'll be there too.

Hey guys. I've never posted here before, but have been following for a while. I was, ironically, thinking of finally joining you the night it happened... And then my brain just shut down and I haven't been able to function after that.

I will be there on the 13th with some friends from MJFC, where I've been an active member for quite a while. And the club house - you welcome non-active forum members (and members of other forums), I hope?

I'll be there with my friend.

hopefully we're all going to sing we are the world at the top of our voices.

First time i had a gigle to myself since the news was thinking of how/who starts the songs? Also they have been various threads on mis heard lyrics wont it be funny if people sing what the interpret michael saying and were all different :)

Hay there i am deff intrested i am thinking it will be me and my mum and my sister,would be lovely to be able to have it in the o2 or do something round the o2 xx

We made all the arrangments - bought new plane tickets, new hostel, and now we will be there at 13th of July!!!! 4 people!

I'm so looking forward to this event! And if it will be at stage area... I think it will be so fantastic, we will fill it with Michael spirit!

I will be there from 12pm.

Will be with 3 other fans.x

Re: July 13th Vigil @ The O2 Meet up thread [Update: Post 1: News from Gaz]

im going to be there

Guys,

I may have some news soon, I have been contact by AEG and the 02 arena regarding this vigil.

They may want to work with us according to how many go

In fact I even asked them if we could go into the 02 arena to centralise the vigil around the stage area.

I will come back to you once I have if any more

But in the mean time we need to make this big, so go to your freinds go to other fan clubs and promote this vigil.

Look forward to seeing you all.

Gaz

Seems promising :yes: i wonder if they will let us in the Indigo and have MJ vids playing and stuff

I'll be there :)
What is the address of the club house by the way? I remember it being posted ages ago but I've forgotten...
Hope this will be really special... devistated about there being no flights (which I can afford) to LA or else I'd be at the memorial there too.
-x-

I will be there!

I am in with my 3 friends :)

I'm actually looking forward to this now. Before I couldn't stand the thought of it, but I think this will bring the closure that I need being as I can't be in LA.

Thanks for the news Gaz.

Back