The next time you feel mad or sad about Michael being gone, remember and imagine…

Thank you so much. I've cut and pasted and put this in my wallet. I've found comfort in these words also for another loved one I lost this year. Again, thank you.

Y'all are very welcome...I'm so glad it helps :)

Thank you again. I come back to this thread when I'm feeling the pain.

thank you so much for this...i miss him everyday, but he is where he belongs - amongst the angels....

:heart: Thank you. That made me cry, so beautiful. I miss him so much that I feel sick and every day since I have felt so empty :( It...god, I hate this.

Thank you for this post :hug:

So good to know that we all feel in similar way about his passing. I try to comfort myself by thinking that he is in better place, but why earth had to be such a hell for him in many times...

When you feel yourself getting mad or sad, have your moment… and then say to yourself, that’s Enough For Today.
These are golden words and I try to implement it everyday, though not so easy at all.

Thanks for the bump! I had forgotten about this thread :eek: Always makes me feel better :)

Oh, this is so beautiful I feel a whole lot better! Yes, my heart still breaks everytime I remember Michael isn't here anymore but then I feel so happy because he's a place now where he belongs. In Heaven there's NO pain! Such heartwarming words. Thank you! Miss you every day, Michael, but you deserve to be happy now.

Back