The Official Britney Spears Thread,Calling all Britney fans!

Re: calling all britney fans!

i am talking about when she put the child in her lap, and i'll admit that was wrong! what my argument is and i'll bet anyone on here $1mill. that if the papps weren't chasing her, she wouldn't have done that. it's not like she did that on an everyday basis and it's not like she's a reg. anonymous person that can go about her day without being chased. i'll be the first to admit, britney isn't perfect...but i disagree on her being a bad mother. i do think she has some personal problems and just couldn't take being forced not to see her kids...but just like with mike, you make mistakes doesn't mean you don't love your kids. that's my point...

Still what does the paps following her have to do with her driving with a kid on her lap or going through a red light? Just because they're taking pics of you doesnt mean you should risk your child. They're gonna get pics of her anyway so better they get picks of her doing the right thing than the wrong. I still dont get the justification that if the paps are following you, risk your kids life.

And I never said she didnt love her kids cuz its obvious that she does hence her outburst 3 Jan, but as I said before, just from her actions in public she appears as a bad mother let alone in private and thats what Child Protection and the courts look into and they think she is a bad mother and shouldnt be looking after them. It must be hard to not be able go to the toilet without being photograpghed but she plays with the paps as much as they play back.

Still what does the paps following her have to do with her driving with a kid on her lap or going through a red light? Just because they're taking pics of you doesnt mean you should risk your child. They're gonna get pics of her anyway so better they get picks of her doing the right thing than the wrong. I still dont get the justification that if the paps are following you, risk your kids life.

And I never said she didnt love her kids cuz its obvious that she does hence her outburst 3 Jan, but as I said before, just from her actions in public she appears as a bad mother let alone in private and thats what Child Protection and the courts look into and they think she is a bad mother and shouldnt be looking after them. It must be hard to not be able go to the toilet without being photograpghed but she plays with the paps as much as they play back.

again, i never said it was the right thing to do, she prob. panicked and just wasn't thinking...don't confuse that i'm a fan, that i don't have common sense. ;)

and again, you feel she's a bad mother, i could care less, you quoted my post! :rolleyes: i happen to disagree, my two cents on her, just like i've been saying on mjno, she does have personal problems that's affecting her everyday life and parenting...her aunt just died, her parents divorcing, her falling out with her mom, plus all the jokes and news stories on her have prob. destroyed her self-esteem and all....but i just disagree calling someone a bad mother just because of THEIR personal problems...i mean, mj holding his kid over the balcony was terrible, he was once addicted to painkillers too. but that doesn't make him a bad father, it just means, he did a stupid thing and had personal addictions to battle. but he jeopardized the baby's life too...so my point is..britney isn't perfect. and i never said she was...

but again, it's so easy to call someone a bad parent because you see them on the news so much, when in my opinion, the hogans are worse! i'm absolutely pis$$$ed that the state of fla. didn't take nick away from his parents and publicly call the hogans 'unfit parents.' even if he is 17 he's still a minor and obviously his parents are having a bad influence on him...and yes i saw the clip of brooke drag racing someone and linda egging her on...to me, linda is a worse mom than britney is...

Last edited:

but again, it's so easy to call someone a bad parent because you see them on the news so much, when in my opinion, the hogans are worse! i'm absolutely pis$$$ed that the state of fla. didn't take nick away from his parents and publicly call the hogans 'unfit parents.' even if he is 17 he's still a minor and obviously his parents are having a bad influence on him...and yes i saw the clip of brooke drag racing someone and linda egging her on

100% Agree!

As for the rest regarding Brit, we'll have to agree to disagree. :D

100% Agree!

As for the rest regarding Brit, we'll have to agree to disagree. :D

ehh...you're fun to have a debate with :D i sincerely mean that...*i also wanted to be a defense lawyer @ one time :lol:*

but i will say this, having her kids taken away and being able to see professionals is a good thing for her. i've said this many times on mjno *i do like her but i've never regarded her as immaculate* once she gets her life in order and get the right help, she's gonna be just fine :D. i think this year is gonna be a great year for her, it's really sad she needed a wake up call like this, but when you're rock bottom, the only direction to go is up :)

ehh...you're fun to have a debate with :D i sincerely mean that...*i also wanted to be a defense lawyer @ one time :lol:*

but i will say this, having her kids taken away and being able to see professionals is a good thing for her. i've said this many times on mjno *i do like her but i've never regarded her as immaculate* once she gets her life in order and get the right help, she's gonna be just fine :D. i think this year is gonna be a great year for her, it's really sad she needed a wake up call like this, but when you're rock bottom, the only direction to go is up :)

:lol: Thank you I appreciate that. Just cuz we dont agree doesnt mean it has to get heated does it?

And yeah exactly that its unfortunate that you have to hit rock bottom before you get help and it must be even harder going through divorce in public and then loosing your kids in public. I dont think her life is easy or fun by any means but when you're in that kind of environment and you know your being scrutinized publicly, which your public image also determines your success, you need to first think that your children are more vulnerable to danger with that kind of fame and environment that she is. She needs to realize that which MJ did hence the face coverings.

She's dropped her kids in public twice, drove with them on her lap and drove them through red lights with Social Worker in the car and thats just what we know of that she's done in public. Her actions clearly show she is a bad mother otherwise she'd have her kids. The incident on Jan 3 is evident alone. I like some of her music but she needs help before she gets them kids back.

that's all i'm gonna say:

"who are you to judge the life i live? i know im not perfect and i dont live to be but before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean"
-Bob Marley

Look at that body!!! GOD!!!

BSpearsSexy0113_1.jpg

Last edited:

When you're a public figure, you're leaving yourself open for interpretation by your actions especially while driving a car with you kid on your lap and peoples natural reaction is to be concerned with the childs safety which the mother isnt doing.

Britney is AMAZING! I love her to pieces and just really hope that she gets through this difficult time in her life ok. I think it's unfair for people to throw accusations at her and ***** about her when they don't know the full facts. She is OBVIOUSLY ill and needs help. No-one.. I repeat NO-ONE is perfect and everyone... I repeat EVERYONE has their ups and downs in life! We shouldn't be making matters worse for her. She needs love and support right now... Please, the Britney haters... leave her alone! :mad: Oh, and just ask yourself... are you perfect??? I think not! :rolleyes:

Britney is AMAZING! I love her to pieces and just really hope that she gets through this difficult time in her life ok. I think it's unfair for people to throw accusations at her and ***** about her when they don't know the full facts. She is OBVIOUSLY ill and needs help. No-one.. I repeat NO-ONE is perfect and everyone... I repeat EVERYONE has their ups and downs in life! We shouldn't be making matters worse for her. She needs love and support right now... Please, the Britney haters... leave her alone! :mad: Oh, and just ask yourself... are you perfect??? I think not! :rolleyes:

i'm glad that even ppl who like her (like u do apparently) admit the truth which is that she's mentally ill right now. i too hope she gets all the help she needs and get better soon. its sad to see someone going down the road of self destruction ....

i'm glad that even ppl who like her (like u do apparently) admit the truth which is that she's mentally ill right now. i too hope she gets all the help she needs and get better soon. its sad to see someone going down the road of self destruction ....
Thank you. Yes I like her. And yes, I just wish people could see that she's ILL. I think it's disgusting how people treat ill people these days... she might be a singer, dancer, celeb etc but at the end of the day she's still just a person....

I think it's unfair for people to throw accusations at her and ***** about her when they don't know the full facts. She is OBVIOUSLY ill and needs help. No-one.. I repeat NO-ONE is perfect and everyone... I repeat EVERYONE has their ups and downs in life! We shouldn't be making matters worse for her. She needs love and support right now... Please, the Britney haters... leave her alone! :mad: Oh, and just ask yourself... are you perfect??? I think not! :rolleyes:

There not accusations at all, they're fact. Ive seen it with my own eyes. She is ill yes but damn she didnt even show up for court today to at least plead her case explaining her actions on 3 Jan. That will make ppl start to think if she actually does love her kids. IMO she does so I dont know why should would miss court. She can be seen shopping this week with the paps following her but cant turn up to fight for your kids? She doesnt get to see them and more importantly the kids dont get to see their mother til April now unless the kids turn on VH1 on the TV.

Im not a hater of her at all. And of course Im not perfect or a perfect parent either but Ive always known its not safe or legal to drive with a child on your lap, Ive always known its not safe to smoke a cigarette at a gas station. If you dont have that sort of common sense then your endangering your children and therefore ppl have to interfere and they have. Even if it is because you have a mental illness, your kids come first bottom line.

So what has she done to fix her illness apart from shop and miss court? She stayed in hospital all of 2 days if that and was fighting the hospital while she was there. Doesnt look like she trying to get help and doesnt look like anyones encouraging her or making get some help. Of course we're not privy to everything but missing court was a HUGE no no. I feel sorry for her kids, not Britney. She knows she's sick by now and still nothing. Shame.

Last edited:

but to be fair, about the cigarrette, i've seen other people do the same exact thing too...she's not the first and certainly not the worst. but i agree, don't do it ;)

but one thing i just don't get, why the hell is she dating a papps guy? he's prob. just using her or will take pics of her and sell them...seriously, i wish someone outside her inner circle would reach out to her...not neccessarily a family member, but someone who's not pulling @ her all the time, someone who has no vested gain by being friends with her.

maybe t-mez or someone like him should be her atty.? cuz he got mj into shape by having mj listen to him...i just hope britney dumps that guy and starts heading in the right direction...but i gotta agree, not going to court to fight for your kids...sounds like she's giving up on everything...:(

Last edited:

So what has she done to fix her illness apart from shop and miss court? She stayed in hospital all of 2 days if that and was fighting the hospital while she was there. Doesnt look like she trying to get help and doesnt look like anyones encouraging her or making get some help. Of course we're not privy to everything but missing court was a HUGE no no. I feel sorry for her kids, not Britney. She knows she's sick by now and still nothing. Shame.

actually that's false :p britney didn't fight with the hospital, she was allowed to leave. the hospital wouldn't comment on any specific treatments she got...if she fought with the hospital, it would be front page news over here ;). i mean, dr. phil was able to see her, so if she were fighting with the staff, i'm sure they would've kept her longer and barred non-family members to see her...or in some way, take away some priveleges...

but to be fair, about the cigarrette, i've seen other people do the same exact thing too...she's not the first and certainly not the worst. but i agree, don't do it ;)

Well at least her kids werent there otherwise they'd be at risk...again!

actually that's false :p britney didn't fight with the hospital, she was allowed to leave. the hospital wouldn't comment on any specific treatments she got...if she fought with the hospital, it would be front page news over here ;). i mean, dr. phil was able to see her, so if she were fighting with the staff, i'm sure they would've kept her longer and barred non-family members to see her...or in some way, take away some priveleges...

Well that depends on your source. She fought with the cops first:
Sources say when the cops showed up, Britney was locked in the master bathroom with Jayden James. Officers saw Britney from the backyard holding Jayden, who did not appear to be upset. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the cops, "What the f*** are you doing in my house? I know who you are." She continued ranting, "I don't need your f***ing help." At one point Britney, whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to sobs, hollered, "You will do as I say."

At some point Britney put on a see-through nightgown. Before police took her outside, they wanted to cover her with a sweater, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm f***ing hot."

Britney's assistant and nanny were present during the standoff. At one point the assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code for medication was "vitamins" and she repeatedly demanded, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom.

Sam Lutfi arrived and told officers that he and the others around Britney "knew this was coming for a long time," but didn't know how bad it would be.

The assistant also told cops that earlier in the day, Britney showed no concern about attending her deposition and would not heed her warnings to show up on time.

Sam told law enforcement that Britney had been extremely unstable and had recently purchased a house in Malibu on a whim, began moving furniture in and then changed her mind.

As for Jayden James, the reason cops took him to the hospital was because there was a small bruise on his leg. Britney insisted the bruise occurred on Kevin's watch. Police took Jayden to Cedars as a precautionary measure. We're told police will testify about the insanity at Monday's custody hearing.And one more thing -- the nanny told cops that Britney would frequently dress up to the nines for no reason. She would walk around the house and change back.

Then once at the hospital she fought the staff:
We are hearing from multiple sources that Britney Spears is throwing a fit on the 7th floor of Cedars-Sinai. She is demanding to leave, screaming at the staff, will not lie or sit still, we're told.

From all indications, she is being held on a 5150, which means she is a danger to herself and others. Typically, people in that situation can be held for 72 hours against their will.

We have also been told she has pulled her IV out and is generally out of control. Another source at the hospital tells TMZ she could be heard yelling at various staffers and she was described by nurses as being "difficult."

Regarding Dr Phil:
People on the 7th floor at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center say the doctor arrived about 7:30 AM Saturday. We're told Britney did not invite him in; she didn't even know he was coming. Sources say it was Brit's parents who told Dr. Phil to go to the hospital. When he walked into her room, we're told, a blindsided Britney walked out -- and eventually came back.

Sources say Phil tried speaking with Spears for about 15 minutes -- not an hour as Dr. Phil's press release states -- but she wanted none of it. We're told Phil was doing almost all the talking. As for walking with her to the car on her way out -- again, as his release states -- we're told if he was walking behind her, that's news to her. She absolutely was not accompanied by him.

Sources say Dr. Phil somehow convinced Brit's mom and dad to be on his show, which will tape Monday and air Tuesday (it was just moved up a day), but as one person put it, "Based on the interaction between Dr. Phil and Britney this morning, it'll be a cold day in hell before Britney goes on his show." We're told she absolutely will not appear on the program.

Sources say Dr. Phil wants to do a television intervention, something that isn't sitting well with some of the people who have known for a while that Britney has a very serious mental condition -- likely a bipolar disorder that is now in the red zone.

TMZ contacted Cedars to find out why the hospital let a television doctor on a floor that has such fragile patients, particularly since Britney had no idea he was coming. It's especially troublesome that Cedars let Dr. Phil go uninvited to Britney's room, since she had already been discharged and presumably had a right to know if someone wanted to visit. A Cedars rep made it short and sweet, telling us, "No comment."

A rep from the "Dr. Phil" show had no comment as well, other than "Dr. Phil met with Ms. Spears at family members' invitation."
And she was allowed to leave the hospital because:
it is Cedars policy (and the policy of other California hospitals) to evaluate whether the "danger" has subsided at any point during the 72-hour hold.

As we have reported, even though there is significant evidence that Brit has a bipolar disorder, Cedars cannot hold her against her will to treat such a problem. If doctors determine she is no longer a danger, they must let her go -- pure and simple.

Last edited:

i have seen enough evidence to know that no one on these forums takes well to a tongue lashing. so why would it be any different for britney. we must find a totally non condemming way to support her, and remember..when it comes to being criticized, none of us take it very well. she should be afforded the same treatment.

Last edited:

i have seen enough evidence to know that no one on these forums takes well to a tongue lashing. so why would it be any different for britney. we must find a totally non condemming way to support her, and remember..when it comes to being criticized, none of us take it very well. she should be afforded the same treatment.

This is just a forum. Im not saying it to her face and we all have our opinions hence the discussion board! :D

However if it takes a tongue lashing by someone she knows to wake her up and get with the program and fight for her children then so be it!

This is just a forum. Im not saying it to her face and we all have our opinions hence the discussion board! :D

However if it takes a tongue lashing by someone she knows to wake her up and get with the program and fight for her children then so be it!

well...if it wouldn't wake u up, it probably wouldn't 'wake her up.' and this forum may be seen by her. it's so easy to dish it out, but a b**** to take it, isn't it?

i know it's a forum, but i'd like to think i could still excercise restraint and get my point across. if i can't, i'm a hypocrite. and that goes for anyone else who doesn't want it done to them, but is willing to do it unto others.

well...if it wouldn't wake u up, it probably wouldn't 'wake her up.' and this forum may be seen by her. it's so easy to dish it out, but a b**** to take it, isn't it?

i know it's a forum, but i'd like to think i could still excercise restraint and get my point across. if i can't, i'm a hypocrite. and that goes for anyone else who doesn't want it done to them, but is willing to do it unto others.

I dont get what your first line means. All I know is that Im familiar with some of her circumstance due to family members having bipolar and someone seriously needs to intervene for her and her kids sakes before she's in a position where they dont see each other. Not being able to possibly see her kids for months if she doesnt go to court and yet can go shopping is sheer selfishness and makes me start to wonder if she does care anymore.

I wouldnt judge you on what I dont know, but I would judge you on what I do know which is fair and everyone does it. And same for Brits, I can only go on what she's shown us in public and if she hasnt had any restraint in public then what is she like behind closed doors? Obviously not in a postion to look after them kids.

I dont get what your first line means. All I know is that Im familiar with some of her circumstance due to family members having bipolar and someone seriously needs to intervene for her and her kids sakes before she's in a position where they dont see each other. Not being able to possibly see her kids for months if she doesnt go to court and yet can go shopping is sheer selfishness and makes me start to wonder if she does care anymore.

I wouldnt judge you on what I dont know, but I would judge you on what I do know which is fair and everyone does it. And same for Brits, I can only go on what she's shown us in public and if she hasnt had any restraint in public then what is she like behind closed doors? Obviously not in a postion to look after them kids.

well..what my first line means, is if i come at you with a reprimand, you would rebel by nature. the fact that we are going back and forth on this is proof of that. i have a response, which in turn illicits your response, cus it's human nature for us to be rebellious against a reprimand, or a criticism of the other one's comment, etc. so...i'm saying...if u approach brit that way...she will rebel. simple logic due to human nature affecting all of us.

you speak of ur relatives. the question is...have YOU yourself been in such a predicament? and has someone come after YOU with a tongue lashing? and what was YOUR response? i don't want u to answer that...i dont care if u don't...but i know u know where i'm coming from. i don't care if it is ur relative...it's still another seperate soul..another human being. and unless YOU, yourself are in the predicament u can never understand. i have had relatives in such predicaments..but i still don't know what it's like, cus i was never personally addicted to any drugs, or put in jail, so i can't determine what a drug addict feels like, if indeed they are a drug addict...or....a diagnosed 'mental disorder', if indeed that's what it is. and...for sure, doctors have been fatally wrong, before. so, i say search your own soul before passing judgement on britney, unless YOU have personally been diagnosed with something.

Last edited:

well..what my first line means, is if i come at you with a reprimand, you would rebel by nature. the fact that we are going back and forth on this is proof of that. i have a response, which in turn illicits your response, cus it's human nature for us to be rebellious against a reprimand, or a criticism of the other one's comment, etc. so...i'm saying...if u approach brit that way...she will rebel. simple logic due to human nature affecting all of us.

Well actually the reason we have been going back and forth is simply because we have our own opinions. I dont feel youve criticized me at all but yes people do get their backs up when they are criticized. We all have and we all do. But Brits is not on this forum reading this Im sure its safe to say. Again though being a celeb and a public figure you have to expect people to have an opinion which is human nature especially when they see pictures of possible child endangerment. I only see a public person in big trouble as we all do. Im not really saying anything thats false.

And yes she is rebelling which means that no one has yet intervened and helped her get her life and kids back. Since Jan 3 she had to know after that she was in big trouble and needed some help by then in order to get the kids back, if not she simply doesnt care. I have personally been in a similar situation to Brits hence my interest, and I took action cuz I care.

Last edited:

There not accusations at all, they're fact. Ive seen it with my own eyes. She is ill yes but damn she didnt even show up for court today to at least plead her case explaining her actions on 3 Jan. That will make ppl start to think if she actually does love her kids. IMO she does so I dont know why should would miss court. She can be seen shopping this week with the paps following her but cant turn up to fight for your kids? She doesnt get to see them and more importantly the kids dont get to see their mother til April now unless the kids turn on VH1 on the TV.

Im not a hater of her at all. And of course Im not perfect or a perfect parent either but Ive always known its not safe or legal to drive with a child on your lap, Ive always known its not safe to smoke a cigarette at a gas station. If you dont have that sort of common sense then your endangering your children and therefore ppl have to interfere and they have. Even if it is because you have a mental illness, your kids come first bottom line.

she did go to the court,stay for a couple of minutes and left...Like her friend Sam said she couldnt go there safely...

Well at least her kids werent there otherwise they'd be at risk...again!

Well that depends on your source. She fought with the cops first:

Then once at the hospital she fought the staff:

Regarding Dr Phil:

And she was allowed to leave the hospital because:

JESUS! What's the source of these things?!?!? Sorry but it's just for laughs!! But i guess we have to believe them since they come from a ''source'',plus its more interesting...Who would care if everything was normal,huh?

Like Britney said last year through her site:

''It's so funny how many stories are put out there about people. It's like we all want our side of the story out there as well, but at the end of the day only a few people care to hear what is really going on since the bad is always so much more interesting than the truth''

she did go to the court,stay for a couple of minutes and left...Like her friend Sam said she couldnt go there safely...

Safety had nothing to do with it. She was there under cover and spoke to her lawyers who said she didnt want to do go into court and explain. Court was going to tie-over til tomorrow so she had another chance but because Brits was never going to appear in court so she told her lawyers, the judge made his ruling canceling her visitation rights right there and then.

JESUS! What's the source of these things?!?!? Sorry but it's just for laughs!!

Well you didnt even read it properly because the source is quoted multiple times. Granted it is a tabloid source, theyve still be right more often than wrong.
But i guess we have to believe them since they come from a ''source'',plus its more interesting...Who would care if everything was normal,huh?

Just because you dont care to believe it being a diehard fan, doesnt make it true or false for that matter. Based on what Ive seen from my own eyes shes showing she doesnt care which is sad so Brits can say what she want. Im not the one in denial she is. Im not a hater at all just telling it how I sees it is all.

And sorry if I come across like Im attacking you cuz Im not, I just dont understand why anyway can excuse or feel sympathetic towards her seems since Jan 3 she had to know she had a major problem and has done nothing to get her kids back. The kids want their mummy and she aint fighting for them.:(
Dust of ya butt and get your self respect back

BTW could this thread be changed to the Official Britney Spears Thread?

Last edited:

NOT knowing her and saying she is a bad parent is just like anyone saying that Michael is a bad or unfit parent, when they clearly have no inside knowledge.

Whose money do we think is paying for those children's clothes, food, toys, diapers, nannys/babysitters, rent, heat/air-conditioning, transportation, future education ...

Oh yes, it must be all them K-Fed Dolla Dolla Bills LMFAO

I have had issues with her in the past. The way she chose to carry herself on occasion ... along with other choices she made while being in a position as role model to young girls (choices that could have possibly affected my young daughter at the time) Girlfriend caused a ton of headaches for me, as a parent. I dealt with them and moved on. **whispers** at the time though, I had a nasty nickname for Miss Brit :innocent:

All along I still enjoyed her Music. I loved her when she and Justin split up !! I just knew that was All 4 Me and my benefit LOL

**cut to me NEVER getting any of that**
that was merely a moist dream that I had to wake from :(

Really am enjoying the new tracks and my most recent ringtone is ...

"It's Britney *****, It's Britney *****, It's Britney *****, It's Britney ***** ..."

Safety had nothing to do with it. She was there under cover and spoke to her lawyers who said she didnt want to do go into court and explain. Court was going to tie-over til tomorrow so she had another chance but because Brits was never going to appear in court so she told her lawyers, the judge made his ruling canceling her visitation rights right there and then.

Well you didnt even read it properly because the source is quoted multiple times. Granted it is a tabloid source, theyve still be right more often than wrong.

Just because you dont care to believe it being a diehard fan, doesnt make it true or false for that matter. Based on what Ive seen from my own eyes shes showing she doesnt care which is sad so Brits can say what she want. Im not the one in denial she is. Im not a hater at all just telling it how I sees it is all.

And sorry if I come across like Im attacking you cuz Im not, I just dont understand why anyway can excuse or feel sympathetic towards her seems since Jan 3 she had to know she had a major problem and has done nothing to get her kids back. The kids want their mummy and she aint fighting for them.:(

BTW could this thread be changed to the Official Britney Spears Thread?

i guess then,that only when it comes to Michael tabloids are full of sh*t,when it comes to Britney...GOD,how could she!!! You know what i noticed...Before she checked in hospital,every tabloid was saying that she's on drugs...People were like ''OMG go check yourself into rehab!!''.When she checked into hospital,they started saying that she's mentally ill...and now everyone is like ''OMG,go to the doctors,you need help,do this,do that...'' Like we all know what's happening,we all know her personally,we all know she's on drugs although none of the tests came back positive,we aaalll know she's a bad parent,we all know what's best for her and what's not,no matter if we,ourselves,dont know what's best for US! I'm glad NONE of us is such a terrible person and i'm also glad that we ALL are role-models to the society because we do none of those things that Britney do...right? Like,what if Britney has 30 cameramen stalking her?!

Last edited:
i guess then,that only when it comes to Michael tabloids are full of sh*t,when it comes to Britney...GOD,how could she!!! You know what i noticed...Before she checked in hospital,every tabloid was saying that she's on drugs...People were like ''OMG go check yourself into rehab!!''.When she checked into hospital,they started saying that she's mentally ill...and now everyone is like ''OMG,go to the doctors,you need help,do this,do that...'' Like we all know what's happening,we all know her personally,we all know she's on drugs although none of the tests came back positive,we aaalll know she's a bad parent,we all know what's best for her and what's not,no matter if we know what's best for US,ourselves! I'm glad NONE of us is such a terrible person and i'm also glad that we ALL are role-models to the society because we do none of those things that Britney do...right? Like,what if Britney has 30 cameramen stalking her?!

stathis, i think u got a point there. i can totally see where ur coming from. tabloids are full of sh*t in general not only when it comes to michael. we all know that. britney tho is a very well known celebrity and ppl who keep up with her public/personal life can totally figure she's not mentally stable atm. ppl dont judge her based on things they dont see. they only judge her from the things they can see her do in public and from her public behavior in general. also ppl judge her based on things they havent seen themselves but they have been reported by the media (not just tabloids) like for instance the story of her latest breakdown (how she denied to give her kids back when the visitation time ended and locked herself to the bathroom with one of the kids in her arms). i dont think this is a false story MADE UP by the tabloids. this story is true. it really happened. after that whole thing ended she was taken for psychiatric evaluation due to the fact that she was saying incomprehensible things to the police officers and she was NOT on drugs. so what i'm trying to say here is that we should not confuse the tabloid stories (which are in 99,9% of the times completely false and pure lies) with the actual facts that are being reported by the general media and we can see them with our own eyes (like seeing britney being transferred to the hospital and seeing a very famous psychiatrist talking about her case on tv).

:flowers:for britney shes been through alot .

so i wish her well x

To be fair you weren't inside that house - You don't know what really went on. You just know what you have heard. You didn't see anything with your own eyes. You saw her coming out of the house and that's it. As for the court hearing, there could have many reasons why she didn't show up. You just don't know. And being that ill can make you do stupid things. When you are that ill just getting out of bed is a problem... and when the one thing you love most has been taken away from you the fight seems impossible. You don't know her personally so you don't know the situation or how she is thinking right now.

As for the riding in a car with her child on her lap. The paps were chasing after her and hounding her and she was trying to get away. She couldn't get him in his baby seat so to get away she did the quickest thing she could think of in a split second decision. Yes, it was the wrong decision but she just wanted to get her child away from the Paps. Maybe it's not right but you have to but yourself in her shoes and try and understand why she did it. Every parent makes mistakes. I'm sure you're not perfect and I'm sure your parents weren't perfect. I know mine weren't.

As for getting help I've said it before. When you are in that state of mind you are not thinking properly. I've/I suffer from a mental illness but it took me 6 years to admit I needed help! It's not as easy as an illness such as Cancer, broken legs etc....In time I believe she will get the help she needs. At the moment it's just a shame there is no-one there to push her into getting the help she so badly needs. But you can't blame Britney for that.

Last edited:
I love Britney and wish her the best. It has become accepted and even expected to trash her which is very sad. Britney needs support during these times. The media is making tons of money and having a heyday off of her pain and sensationalizing everything along the way.

whats positive for a drug addicted bad mother?
some and I say some.... like 2 songs are ok.....
We don't know anything about her personal life, only the media's point of view, so how can you say those things?
BlackOut is a great pop album for the times, and she had great pop hits in the past. I hope she overcomes this. Shes a beautiful girl.^_^

Last edited:
Back