The Photo... (no pic in post)

To those who are sensitive and haven't seen it I urge you not to. It is extremely confronting.

The reason that the tube was left in his mouth and still secured with tape is.........in the case of an unexpected death, it becomes a "coroner's case" and an autopsy must be done to determine the cause of death. As such, no tubes are removed from the body, they are required to be left in place...........so that the coroner can determine if the placement of the tubes could have in any way contributed to the death.

I'm not positive that all of the yellow that's seen on his body in the picture is the result of bruising because you see it also on his kneecaps and there should have been no trauma to his kneecaps during the resuscitative efforts at all. I have a feeling that that yellow tinge in some places is just a normal stage in the process, with respect to a body that has passed.

The yellowish color of his body is mainly caused by the livor mortis, which is settling of the blood in the lower portion of the body. The lower part of the body becomes purple color. Not actually bruises, even though there may be some.

So they'll release this with no problem but no picture of Osama Bin Laden

Just a heads up. i think thee photo is on mjjunderground site in the murray case section. they have an article about cnn defending showing the pic and i think the pic is shown nxt to the article i scrolled up a tiny bit and saw what looked like a table. so
be careful if u go there for live streams etc

Showing this pic was just wrong. But I havent seen it in the media in germany. Thank god for that :cry:

Haven't seen it yet.I've managed to avoid it, though yesterday on the subway I saw something on the front page of somebody's newspaper, I didn't recognize anything because the face was blurred but I guessed :sad: but it was from a distance so ..:sad2:

^^ if you havent seen it yet, dont do it.
i saw it on tmz when i wanted to watch the live stream... its as much disturbing as the audio recording..

And i hope to GOD these "BeLIEvers" will stop now.

No. Some of them will never stop making up new evidences Michael's "live". You know, that today they are talking about that horrible pic like about a photoshop. I think there is nothing can make believers stop thinking in different direction and we need just to leave them in piece. This is their choice.

It hurts. It hurts. But, we can't continue to focus on 'well they showed Michael's...' yes. But, Bin Laden wasn't on trial, it wasn't televised. However Michael's was. (Unfortunately :( )

I read somewhere that Bin Laden's photo was not shown out of respect for him and his family. It was not the reason it was not shown. That man does not deserve any respect even in death. His photo was not shown for political reasons, as US government didn't want his group to make him a martyr.

Michael's photo was shown in court maybe as a reality check. I mean, to show that Michael actually died. It's usual at trials and it was not meant to disrespect him or his family in any way.

I saw the photo on purpose so wouldn't be surprised by it later. I wouldn't recommend doing this.

It's not terrible but compared to the hospital picture, it's horrific.

I haven't seen the photo, but just hearing people describing it makes me want to cry..

The reason that the tube was left in his mouth and still secured with tape is.........in the case of an unexpected death, it becomes a "coroner's case" and an autopsy must be done to determine the cause of death. As such, no tubes are removed from the body, they are required to be left in place...........so that the coroner can determine if the placement of the tubes could have in any way contributed to the death.

I'm not positive that all of the yellow that's seen on his body in the picture is the result of bruising because you see it also on his kneecaps and there should have been no trauma to his kneecaps during the resuscitative efforts at all. I have a feeling that that yellow tinge in some places is just a normal stage in the process, with respect to a body that has passed.

Thank you dear for this 'helpful' answer... Indeed, the coroner NEEDS to have all the FACTS the right way hey... It was just said out of an 'emotional' point of view hey :boohoo
I used to 'love' to watch DR. G and I've seen a lot of "autopsies" that way but this piccie was way too TOUGH :blink:

Does anyone know how the red shape on his chest is caused?

Is anyone else having trouble "getting over" seeing this image of Michael? ......It has not left me or my thoughts alone. :no:

Is anyone else having trouble "getting over" seeing this image of Michael? ......It has not left me or my thoughts alone. :no:

Of course, I've seen the pic only once but it appears mentally in front of my eyes from time to time

I haven't seen the picture yet.. I dont know if i wanted to but all the things i read confuses me..

Just saw the picture... Dont really know what to say exapt i'm shocked

I haven't seen it and I think I really don't want to...
I'm even afraid to look for lovely Michael videos on youtube because the search results contained something and I'm not sure what it was. At least it looked like it could have been that photo... I didn't wanna look. I watched a video with funny MJ scenes...

And that's how I remember him. I mean I KNOW he's dead but I too do feel, like most of us here, that showing such kind of picture to the public is incredibly disrespectful... And what about his children? How can they be protected when there's that pic all over the media? :(

What comforts me a little bit is: The picture doesn't show OUR Michael. Michael is somewhere else and I'm quite sure he's at peace now. The picture only shows what once contained his beautiful soul.

Still I don't want to see it and I'm afraid of maybe seeing it accidentally one time...

I have already seen the first one and accidentaly saw a small screenshoot of the naked one yesterday. made me feel physically ill both times.

Does anyone know how the red shape on his chest is caused?Is anyone else having trouble "getting over" seeing this image of Michael? ......It has not left me or my thoughts alone. :no:
Ballon pump

Corpses are never something pleasant to see. When you have an emotional link to the deceased, it can be harder, still, it's always an unpleasant experience.

Corpses are never something pleasant to see. When you have an emotional link to the deceased, it can be harder, still, it's always an unpleasant experience.

This is why it availed nothing to show it. I am now left to wonder what was the point in showing it!!???

4. I would never compare mj to christ, but when he lived i use to think we have treated him the way Christ was treated....someone wanting to do good but treated so bad......i mean people worship hugh heffner for having a playboy mansion but dog on jackson for having a child like lifestyle full of innocence. What kind of world do we live in when promiscuous sex is is more tolerated than a few amusement rides and a movie theatre????

5. extending from my point above, i must admit when they said michael had an extra rib (autopsy?) i thought of the bible story about a rib...not sure of the exact story, but maybe michael got that rib. What is it about persecuting a good man that we are just not learning.
Thank you so much for saying that. Isn't it true. I especially miss Michael especially whenever I see these so-called entertainers or reality stars being worshiped and celebrated who take street drugs, beat their girlfriends, repeatedly disobey the law, use filthy or misogynistic lyrics or who have sex tapes. Michael was the complete opposite of that and yet he's treated so badly by the media.

I saw the photo. It's disturbing and forever imprinted in my mind. He's really gone. But we have to go back to remembering Michael the way we knew him in all his glory. Hopefully after the trial ends we will be better able to do that.

I am Over the shock. But when you look in photos for Michael some are showing autopsy photos that are NOT Michael and they are labeled as they are.

Does anyone know how the red shape on his chest is caused?

I will NEVER forget that image.

The balloon pump was not put in through the chest. I think that the mark on his chest was a burn caused by the electricity of multiple attempts to electrically shock his heart into beating again. But, it was already too late.

I will NEVER forget that image.

The balloon pump was not put in through the chest. I think that the mark on his chest was a burn caused by the electricity of multiple attempts to electrically shock his heart into beating again. But, it was already too late.

I've not seen the actual photo but if it's a reddish bruise like mark in the middle of his chest that you're talking about, it's most likely from the chest compressions during CPR. As far as I'm aware, they did not shock him as his heart was never in a shockable rhythm.

To protect my sanity - all I see in those pics is an angel sleeping. :angel:

They actually believe it's a fake picture, or a fake Michael :doh: They always connect everything about Michael to the hoax, they can't think straight. When you're a believer, you take everything about Michael and you say it's a fake or it's staged, it's easy to do that, but that's not the reality, sad for them. The denial :mello:

Not just a river in Egypt, right? I am aware there are such sites, but i haven't been on any of them in so long i forgot what it is they rambled about. It would be funny to see what they think of all these proceedings now.

In any case, i can only feel sorry for those people, who, thankfully, are only a minority within the overall MJ on & offline community. They are only making it harder on themselves by holding on to false ideas. The sooner they accept reality, the better off they are. Otherwise they will end up spending the rest of their lives awaiting Michael's 'glorious return' and they will wake up one day old and gray realizing life has passed them by and they wasted it away clinging to illusions whilst they could have served Michael's memory and legacy in much better and productive ways, from raising beautiful families to doing volunteer work and everything else that is lovely and good in between.

For myself, i must confess that i'm takin' all of this much better than i ever thought possible. Kinda like June 25th i guess. I have this strange sense of peace and serenity about this stuff. Maybe it has to do with the fact that i've got my own personal issues to work out and what happened two years ago when Michael passed may not be central in my life, maybe i'm just a cold, insensitive little bi*atch, i don't know what it is. All i know is that these images/recordings have neither bruised my sensitivity or my sanity and for that i am extremely grateful.

Back