The release of a second Single is Urgent now...

It would really suck if they release Monster. It's already caused enough controversy, I hope they don't make it a single. Hollywood Tonight is much better and w/o the controversy.
there is no "monster" conspiracy in the public. it seems like it because Mj fans have talking about it forever. 80% of the public havnt even heard of the song, let alone the controversy. that song needs to be released for this album to have more success.

there is no "monster" conspiracy in the public. it seems like it because Mj fans have talking about it forever. 80% of the public havnt even heard of the song, let alone the controversy. that song needs to be released for this album to have more success.

Put the controversial factor aside
Monster will appeal to a more wide audience -
a catchy melody with all the new sound and effects, the rap compliments the song ( I dont even like rap music).

HT : the vocal sounds weird, not as good as MTS or BTM.
Production-wise not good as Monster.

Don't know, they can release Monster as single or bonus song with a disclaimer:
Song created with Michael initial input and completed by producers as something Michael woul envisioned.

What do people mean by peak and valley scenario and that Michael would do that.

In the current music scene, there are really only three songs that would make any dent on the music chart. Those 3 songs are: Monster, Hollywood Tonight, and The Way You Love Me. The latter two I still don't think would reach top 40 in the US or UK.

That's one of the biggest mistakes to think it like that. It's not about any 'scenes', it's about the great music. And people really don't want to hear all the same from day to day. They are actually experimenting new stuff. It's all about that. So I would say if you have music you find great just release it. Be bold and be yourself. Michael said like that in one of his interviews...

What do people mean by peak and valley scenario and that Michael would do that.

It's like by keeping the low profile between the peak performances you will sell more and be more visible. People will get tired if you are all the time on peak and your songs might even die. Well, the greatest songs will never die thou. But over-feeding isn't great in any area or scenes...

It's like by keeping the low profile between the peak performances you will sell more and be more visible. People will get tired if you are all the time on peak and your songs might even die. Well, the greatest songs will never die thou. But over-feeding isn't great in any area or scenes...

Thank you. I agree with that and find that to be true. I never paid attention to sales and when to release songs before. When a Michael song came out I never thought about those kinds of things. It's all different now.

Radio 2 played Hollywood Tonight this morning. A sign of something?

i asked for monster last night, got it played in my local hiphop club, i was jumping about crazy to it lol

Monster is set for release in January I believe, it was being discussed in another thread. I love monster, but I wish Hollywood Tonight or Behind The Mask were chosen as we know not all of us believe its MJ...
I agree. Actually, Best Of Joy could be a nice single too.

Radio 2 played Hollywood Tonight this morning. A sign of something?

i asked for monster last night, got it played in my local hiphop club, i was jumping about crazy to it lol
Cool! :)

Please, not "Hollywood Tonight!" as a single. I can't imagine that. "Best of Joy" would be so fresh!

I just can imagine all the world dancing to 'Hollywood Tonight'..

I hope it will never be #1 in France or it will be a shame. A scam should not be sold.

At the moment there are plans for the following singles (subject to modifications!)

• single #2: "Monster"
  • single #3: "Keep Your Head Up"

No word about "Hollywood Tonight" but Teddy Riley is said to have recorded a remix.

At the moment there are plans for the following singles (subject to modifications!)

No word about "Hollywood Tonight" but Teddy Riley is said to have recorded a remix.

Oh my god. No. Why they want to ruin this project?

I hope this is an early April fool.

Oh ffs.

Release another day & then behind the mask & le people dance to mj in clubs again.

Keep your head up! Ugh . Had to turn that hot mess OFF today. Poor mans keep the faith.

I like Keep Your Head Up, but to release it as a single seems a bit strange to me.

I like Keep Your Head Up, but to release it as a single seems a bit strange to me.

Same here.They should've chosen Hold My Hand/Monster/Another Day as singles,so the songs could appeal to a bigger part of the world.Akon,50 Cent,Lenny Kravitz...

I hope this is an early April fool.
Me too :unsure:

Same here.They should've chosen Hold My Hand/Monster/Another Day as singles,so the songs could appeal to a bigger part of the world.Akon,50 Cent,Lenny Kravitz...
I agree. And they should've actually promote the singles and the album. I don't know if Akon did anything apart from the video?

I still think HT would be the best next single but BOJ would be good, too.

KYHU is a great song - but not as a single - AND considering the controversy it is strange at stupid.

wow, i love them both! I think that's great, but they have to wait with kyhu. First monster and hollywood tonight (remix)

Why did he do a remix actually?

Personal attacks will not be tolerated, and have been removed.

I think KYHU is beautiful but it's a strange choice for s single. Monster for sure but not sure about KYHU.

I think KYHU is beautiful but it's a strange choice for s single. Monster for sure but not sure about KYHU.

I agree. HMH was a slow song and it would be foolish to release another slow song like KYHU as a Single. It has to be an uptempo song, something to dance to! Either release HT or Monster...!

'Monster' needs a release ASAP in the UK.

'Michael' has fallen 25 places !!! 5 down to 30 !!!

Back