Votes: 41 9.8%
  • butt

Votes: 24 5.7%
  • face

Votes: 51 12.2%
  • other

Votes: 96 22.9%

• Total voters
I forgot if I've posted here or not before...
If I have I apologize...
For me it's a three way tie between his voice *speaking the most actually*, his eyes, and probably his hands.
Personally, I just love when he talks .. it's so interesting, captivating, and just makes him seem more human to me :)

his eyes DEFFOOONATELY!!!

but he wears a lot of shades these days, show off them beautiful eyes mikey!!
28rlhkz.jpg

buh like he has a sexy butt too :p
2dj85yq.jpg

lol...and this might be like naughtttyy.. but i think HE looks so damn sexy here
334j054.jpg

^ ^ ^
i think u guys can guess why... :lol:

Last edited:
Stargirl........................................................I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wild:

When I speak of Michael I LOVE TO BE NAUGHTY!!!!!!:ninja:

Stargirl........................................................I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wild:

When I speak of Michael I LOVE TO BE NAUGHTY!!!!!!:ninja:

:lol:

nor can I Dri, nor can I...

huhhhh... *sigggggh*

I could vote for any of the parts mentioned, but I really love his mouth... When I look at a close up pic of him, and I see those lips.. OMG! I would die to kiss them!

I'm suprised that many of you said eyes. I do think they are sexy, and very attactive. I mean, you can just get lost in those deep browns. But I still think that his hands are the sexiest part (especially during the Dangerous and HIStory eras). His fingers and long and his hands are big and yet he dosn't clumsily grab at things like a lumber jack. He handles objects delicately. It's jsut a major turn on with me. More than any other aspect of him (2nd is his voice).It's just something I've noticed since I was a little girl.

As far as "other" what you've voted for. I couldn't have an opinion about that particular body part. How can I have an opinion about something I've never seen? I mean, working in the healthcare profession, I can honestly say that,"if you've seen one, you've seen them all". I'm pretty sure he's at least at par or better with all other men.

And yes, I think he does have a great a$$ (and he knows it too. Why do you think he wears tight jeans and the gold pants). I mean, he better. He's black, for God's sake. And while I think baby's got back, I was never fixated on a$$es in the first place.:D

Last edited:
How can you forget his LIPS????? The most beautiful lips and the most beaituful smile. :butterflies:

ohyeah.
that's right isis :D.

I voted his eyes. -just magical.
but its hard to deside! everything is so sexy !

His eyes are one of his sexiest parts!!! :smilerolleyes:
About other parts of his body - I don´t like to comment!! :innocent: ;D

i voted other c0'z 4 me d sexiest part of Michael is....:secret:

Back