The This Is it (stage)

i hope its the centre stage, so great in that everyone has a great seat as the singer can move to different areas of the stage during the performance, im sure this requires a lot more rehearsal though on the actual stage, i wonder if he;ll get that?

Does anybody know if the size of the 02 arena allows michael to have a big stage or not?for examble the history tour stage would fit in 02 or it's too big for indoor venues?and what do u think about the production budget aeg gave to mj?will this be a huge budget show?

if there is a catwalk it should show already on the layout, A2 will not be there as it is in the way

the promoter of AEG said that Michael will have a massive massive budget, i think the biggest budget for an artist EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be something we cant imagine right now. Which is good :D

i hope its the centre stage, so great in that everyone has a great seat as the singer can move to different areas of the stage during the performance, im sure this requires a lot more rehearsal though on the actual stage, i wonder if he;ll get that?
Won't happen... tickets went on sale... if it would be a centre stage, then they would have used that layout on Ticketmaster! They won't change things after they sold seats with rows and all!

Won't happen... tickets went on sale... if it would be a centre stage, then they would have used that layout on Ticketmaster! They won't change things after they sold seats with rows and all!

obviously you didnt read the note about stage layout being subject to change mr know it all ;)

^^No need to be rude! Subject to change?? Yes, a seat or two... a row or two, but not from endstage to centerstage... especially not after they sold the tickets... can you imagine all the complaints they would get if they would move seats and rows around?? But whatever.. you'll see in 4 months, that it's not going to be a center stage! ;)

Besides, using your logic, Michael never had a centerstage before... so he won't this time! ;) And can you imagine how dull it would be to perform the "Thriller" and "Beat it" and other big group choreographies in the center of the arena?

it cant be a centre stage because they've sold floor seats for the whole floor

As for the stage I think he should do something very different from the usual concert set up...

I would be awsome if there were several stages around the floor area and he could perform a few songs in each stage. That way everyone in the arena would have a good view of Michael at some point! Each stage could even be theamed for example for each MJ era...

ohhhhh great idea

but the o2 isnt that big for several stages
they must gonna be small?

All I can say is that it looks like whoever is sitting on the upper tier must be in for a treat because some seats there were the full premium rate
why? all the seats were £75 bar a few right at the back

Just slowly coming up from the floor! A bit like MSG!

The crowd goes NUTS !!

U know that part reminds me of Capt. EO when comes up in the ship. I think hes was tryin' to do the samething there. I just notice that this year when seein' both on the same day lol.

Just to note, I hope the stage isn't in the center. His performances aren't meant for it. For example, Dangerous.

Michael is an innovator.
He will [hopefully] create something thats never been done.
His budget will be soooo HUGE!

um..its Michael Jackson were talkin about..u know..never does the same thing twice?
LOL well, actually he does... but whatever! ;) I guess for these series of shows they have already decided on what kind of stage they use! Either way... looking forward!

Why there would be a catwalk in vain because he can be transfered with a crane to that other side of the arena..?

Michael is an innovator.
He will [hopefully] create something thats never been done.
His budget will be soooo HUGE!

but what in the world will it be?
i cant wait i wish i had that remote off of click!!!!!!!

id like him to perform a remixed version of a song or two, just like britney does and any other u care to mention. Some of the MJ remixes are pretty damn good. Do Scream Louder off blood on the dancefloor with janet, miles better in my opinion than the original/ And then crank up stranger and moscow with the dance version of that

OMG I KNOW. I want to see it NOW :p
heck yessssssss
id like him to perform a remixed version of a song or two, just like britney does and any other u care to mention. Some of the MJ remixes are pretty damn good. Do Scream Louder off blood on the dancefloor with janet, miles better in my opinion than the original/ And then crank up stranger and moscow with the dance version of that

that would be kooL

!!!!!!

Back