The 'Those EYES' Thread

312931894-5577015605685737-311103722517648472-n.jpg

34-1.webp

Quote no.1 - Harrison Funk

“Michael had the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever photographed. They were large. They were expressive. They were deep. I don't mean that physically. It was a picture into his soul. I think Michael, he knew in every picture what he wanted to convey. Even when he was completely natural he could convey a message to the camera."

Quote no. 2 - David Nordahl

"He never did really understand that he had that inner light.
Sitting and talking to Michael I would look into his eyes and I could see for 1,000 miles. He had these most incredible eyes. They come off good on film, but nothing like in person. When you’re actually sitting across there looking at him. Those eyes were unbelievable. There were times it would just stop me in my tracks and there were times I’d be around him where I’d kind of forget who he was and then it would dawn on me….’I’m sitting here next to Michael Jackson.’ I never really got over that."

@Ana_is_applehead

Thought I would bump these 2 comments just in case you haven't seen them. Harrison Funk is a photographer who worked with Michael from the 1980's onwards. David Nordahl is an artist who worked with Michael from the late 80's to the mid-2000's. As you're a photographer I thought you might like these comments.

Apologies if you've already seen this stuff. :D

@Ana_is_applehead

Thought I would bump these 2 comments just in case you haven't seen them. Harrison Funk is a photographer who worked with Michael from the 1980's onwards. David Nordahl is an artist who worked with Michael from the late 80's to the mid-2000's. As you're a photographer I thought you might like these comments.

Apologies if you've already seen this stuff. :D
Wow, thanks for tagging me, I hadn't seen that before. though if his eyes are like that in the photographs, it's hard to imagine what they were like in life, these people are very happy that they could see it themselves😍🥹

Wow, thanks for tagging me, I hadn't seen that before.
You're most welcome. There is so much good stuff to share.

though if his eyes are like that in the photographs, it's hard to imagine what they were like in life,
IKR! I've read comments from fans or people that worked with Michael. So many times it's his eyes that they talk about almost more than anything else. I mean, yes, they talk about how lovely he was or how humble or whatever but if it's his physical appearance they are thinking of, it always seems to be his eyes that they remember the most.

these people are very happy that they could see it themselves😍🥹
Must have been amazing.

True, it seems that you read so much about Michael, but every time you find something completely new. :)
Literally just half-an-hour ago I found out that Michael was working with David Lynch. The plan was to do a short film for Dangerous. I had no idea. I've seen the photo of Michael with David Lynch but never took much notice. I'm not sure I even recognised David Lynch under his baseball cap, lol. My mind is doing cartwheels thinking of what could have been if the allegations hadn't happened. The little teaser video clip that's out there, I love it.

Last edited:
Literally just half-an-hour ago I found out that Michael was working with David Lynch. The plan was to do a short film for Dangerous. I had no idea. I've seen the photo of Michael with David Lynch but never took much notice. I'm not sure I even recognised David Lynch under his baseball cap, lol. My mind is doing cartwheels thinking of what could have been if the allegations hadn't happened. The little teaser video clip that's out there, I love it.
God, I didn't know that either. How many great projects could still be if they had not been canceled. And you know if no one bothered him

God, I didn't know that either. How many great projects could still be if they had not been canceled. And you know if no one bothered him
Seriously, check out the thread. It is only 2 pages. Since the project got cancelled there's not a lot to say about it. The video clip is there.

tumblr_m3izbk40S91qmiwgco1_250.gif

Stole this one from @zinniabooklover, because MY DEAR GOODNESS, THOSE EYES. I am dead on the floor! 😳 😍💕
Mm, I sometimes think if I could have only one non-music Michael video it would be this one. His eyes. His luminous smile. That whole Russian orphanage visit is just beyond but this section in particular ... I can't even ... ❤️

Back