The top 3 dance songs on THIS IS IT TOUR

top 3 dance songs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to see the ending of Human nature,I want to see what he will put together for that

This is Mike's big return. The last thing he needs is being outdanced by his younger sister.............again. :coffee:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i dont think janet will outdance him now!!!!!!!!!!
janet good but not that good!!!!!!!!!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i dont think janet will outdance him now!!!!!!!!!!
janet good but not that good!!!!!!!!!

Of course the MJ fans will never admit to it, but Janet outdanced him in the video....and if they performed "Scream" at This Is It, she's sure to do it again. :coffee:

lmao @ u guys entertaining my brothers foolishness. hes delusional dont worry about it.

Heartbreak Hotel, and Unbreakable I would like to see him perform Is It Scary, and Morphine too!!!!:wild::wild::wild:

Voted for Remember the Time, Get on the Floor (would love to hear those high notes!) and Dont Stop til you get enough.

I'd love to know the reason why Remember the Time was scrapped from the Dangerous tour, it has my favourite ever dance routine and woulda looked cool on stage.

Voted for Remember the Time, Get on the Floor (would love to hear those high notes!) and Dont Stop til you get enough.

I'd love to know the reason why Remember the Time was scrapped from the Dangerous tour, it has my favourite ever dance routine and woulda looked cool on stage.

yesssssss who knows i wonder the same thing because the song was one of the biggest song off of DANGEROUS who knows!!!!!!!!!! he coulda omitted another song and added RTT AND ROCK WITH YOU but hey

yall KENNY ORTEGA MENTIONS BAD , AND WANNA BE STARTING SOMETHIG on twitter !!!!
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back