The tracklist for XSCAPE's standard version has officially been revealed!

So can that be stopped Korgnex? I wish that this was one of the only albums to not be allowed to leak, so that it really does have the best chance of sky rocketing to the top.

Terry

There's always been the argument that 'torrent' leaks can have a positive push for promotion of an album, especially one like Xscape that many outside of the fan base will understandably be a little weary following the 'fake track' debate with the release of 'Michael'.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-05/18/leaks-benefit-sales

I'm going to be strong this time if it leaks I am not listening im going to wait untill release day or if amazon get it to me any earlier !!

Deluxe track list

1. Love never felt so good
2. Chicago
3. Loving you
4. A place with no name
5. Slave to the rhythm
6. Do you know where your children are
7. Blue gangsta
8. Xscape
9. Love never felt so good (original version)
10. Chicago (original version)
11. Loving you (original version)
12. A place with no name (original version)
13. Slave to the rhythm (original version)
14. Do you know where your children are (original version)
15. Blue gangsta (original version)
16. Xscape (original version)
17. Love never felt so good

http://www.amazon.fr/Xscape-Edition-Deluxe-Cristal-DVD/dp/B00JEBT6CY/

too bad the bonustrack is just a remix of a known track

We must wait for official announcement of deluxe version tracklist at official MJ site.

At the moment all information about DE tracklist its only a speculation :)

We must wait for official announcement of deluxe version tracklist at official MJ site.

At the moment all information about DE tracklist its only a speculation :)

It's been stated that the untouched DE tracks will be in the same order as the remixed, so I don't see why there needs to be an announcement?

The only thing we don't know is what the two videos will be.

It's been stated that the untouched DE tracks will be in the same order as the remixed, so I don't see why there needs to be an announcement?

The only thing we don't know is what the two videos will be.

Maybe they will announce Track 17 along with the videos at the same time? It might not be an announcement with a press release and stuff, but might just be an post to MJ's Facebook page or something?

Tracklist:

1. Love Never Felt So Good
  2. Chicago
  3. Lovin’ You
  4. A Place With No Name
  5. Slave to the Rhythm
  6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are
  7. Blue Gangster
  8. Xscape

Deluxe Edition

1. Love Never Felt So Good (Demo)
  2. Chicago (Demo)
  3. Lovin’ You (Demo)
  4. A Place With No Name (Demo)
  5. Slave to the Rhythm (Demo)
  6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Demo)
  7. Blue Gangster (Demo)
  8. Xscape (Demo)
  9. Hot Fun In the Summertime (feat. Mary J. Blige & D’Angelo)
  10. Music Video
  11. EPK

I wonder if Hot Fun In The Summertime is a remake of Daryl Hall & John Oates ;)

God, I hope the bonus is NOT another version of LNFSG. Damn, the original ain't even that good, so why they think we would want 3 different ones is totally beyond me. I also hate the whole duets idea so really hope it isn;t the Sly cover with Mary J"esus christ will you stfu" Blidge and that other talentless no hoper. Give us CGYWOOM, or something else unreleased and WANTED!!

Mary J"esus christ will you stfu" Blidge and that other talentless no hoper.

tumblr_inline_n3qyr18xIM1r4q7cz.gif

Is this dude seriously hating on Mary J Blige and D'Angelo, and even calling them talentless?

tumblr_n22ey6fPC01qltkyyo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n3qyr18xIM1r4q7cz.gif

Is this dude seriously hating on Mary J Blige and D'Angelo, and even calling them talentless?

tumblr_n22ey6fPC01qltkyyo1_500.gif

Yes THIS guy is. So what if I don't like em. D'angalo is average a his VERY best and Blidge is one of those irritating RnB singers that feels they HAVE to hit every ****ing note in every scale for every word they sing. Her, Houston, Carey, they all drive me mad!

For him MJ is the only artist out there..

Ah yes, ignorance. What a great way to make a point..... I LOVE 1000'S of other artists and probably have a more varied taste in music than 90% of this forum. For a start I don't limit myself to the charts and artists everyone else listens to. I choose music based on what sounds good to me. Couldn't give a **** if Michael is on it or not. If its a good song, its a good song. God, most of you probably ain't even heard of most of the bands and artists I listen too.

Last edited:
If it's not confirmed, how did people come with Hut Fun?

I wanna know so bad the bonus track and listen to the snippets. Wil the videos be included in the physical deluxe version?

And no, Michael is not the only artist out there. It seems it's a taboo for some many of us prefer classic acts over (indie bands, singers in other cases) today's crappy "music."

Back