‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ (MSG, 2001): Which of the two performances do you prefer?

^^That explains a lot. The last time I watched the 30th anniversary show I recognized people in the audience from the TII announcement.

Yes many of the fans who were at MSG were also at The O2 Press Conference. There was a group of approx 200 regulars who were at everything major from 1999 to 2009. Out of that group of 200, there were maybe 50 regulars who went to the small low key events as well as everything major. Im sure if you looked at footage from WMA 2006, Santa Maria court photos, MJ & Friends 1999 you would see the same faces from MSG and the London Press Conference in 2009. This is were where the 200 approx regular fans were from. Many are still members here on MJJC as I recognise alot of the names on the daily log of members who have visited in the last 24 hours

UK (a good few large groups)
Ireland (me and my friends)
Spain (a small group)
Italy (a small group)
France (a few small groups)
Germany (a few large groups)
Netherlands (a small group)
Sweden (a small group)
Norway (a small group)
Israel (a small group)
USA( 1 fan)

Britney's vocals weren't quite up to what I would expect in her prime. There is also something special about having someone so famous in that role.

See the amateur footage of the performance from the 7th, the bit where he sings 'give it to me, give me some time, come on be my girl, I wanna be with mine', is actually live and sounds really good. My choice is the 7th.

Britney's vocals weren't quite up to what I would expect in her prime. There is also something special about having someone so famous in that role.

Britney has never been known as being a great vocalist. She's not horrible, but not great either. But I do like some of her songs, so I'm not trying to attack her. I just think her vocals are good, but not great

Back