The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

Not on the radio but a snippet of dirty diana was played during a prime time quiz on Belgian tv

The question was which artist had made the albums thriller & bad (yes I know stupid question lol) both contestants obviously knew the answer. Then the quizmaster said. Thriller is still the biggest selling album of all time and then commented how do you even follow such a success up? Bad didn’t reach the success of thriller but it was still a huge hit he said. Then he said bad had dirty diana on it which he loved and he asked the crew to play a snippet of it. Also interestingly both contestants were NOT familiar with the song!

I’ve experienced this before but many people only know the thriller songs it seems

My astronomy teacher typically plays an 80s radio station during our work periods. Right now, it's playing Thriller! Yesterday, it also played Smooth Criminal, although I forgot to log that in here.

Yesterday earth song on the radio though it was a shorter version cutting lost of the epic finale

and today Dirty Diana on someone’s playlist at work, no idea who owns the radio though

Back