Things Michael would never say or do

^ thanks for explaining that linda :)
i appericate it

Michael would NEVER say/do this:

"Hey. martin Bashir, How are you doing?, i was thinking, lets put the past behind us and lets be the best of friends ok?. Because i have always admired your work."

This is random, but... I was listening to Sisquo's first solo album during the weekend. Thong Song came on and I remembered he had worked with MJ for Invincible album. His work didn't make it on the final track list, tho. Then I thought, "Mike would never name a song of his "Thong Song":lol: It's just not him:yes:

How about this one?

To Diane Dimond "I love the way you report my comings and goings - you are very fair and balanced"

hmm..how about "Honestly, I can't sing...I use a machine. And the moonwalk is really done with mirrors, folks. Sorry about any confusion."

"Me and janet are really the same person"

"Bashir is the quintessential example of journalistic integrity"

He probably wouldn't but I would love to see him go buck wild on someone from the press who's been hounding him. Imagine him going all gangsta...be like Madea "If the getters git me, Imma git my glock" ha ha ha ha

^ lmao!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

U have me in sitches here peterpan!

hmm..how about "Honestly, I can't sing...I use a machine. And the moonwalk is really done with mirrors, folks. Sorry about any confusion."

"Me and janet are really the same person"

"Bashir is the quintessential example of journalistic integrity"

He probably wouldn't but I would love to see him go buck wild on someone from the press who's been hounding him. Imagine him going all gangsta...be like Madea "If the getters git me, Imma git my glock" ha ha ha ha

BWAHAHAH!! LOL!! LOve these!! :rofl:

Back