thinking about a michael jackson tattoo

I have been considering having my entire arm done in a MJ sleve tattoo... just black ink. All kinds of MJ designs through there.

Whatever I do, im definitely getting a tat to take with me through my life. Michael will always be in my heart, soul, and soon, in my skin :p

I have thought of that also. I have always wanted a sleeve tattoo.
A whole sleeve of MJ? Even though I've never had a tattoo, I would seriously consider it.

i'll be also getting one. i'll just put Michael (not his signature, just his name) or MJ on my forearm, no dates, nothing. but i want it in his hand writing.

I saw many fans having a MJ tattoo and i always thought of it as something nice but not for me. But now i'm giving it some thought to get one myself but i don't want to have a tattoo everyone can see it's a MJ one right away. More like a symbol such as the History one. And a tiny one without colors on a place i can hide it if i want to.

But i think this is not the moment for getting something like a tattoo specially because i never really have given it some serious thought next to some talking it might be nice (a tattoo in general, not an MJ one). So i tell myself to wait till i'm 100% sure about it and then take a few months to decide what i want for a tattoo. And if i'm not sure over a few months i'm not getting one.

I just left the tattoo parlor. Left the artist drawing up what I want. The store owner runs over and says "Great! The New York Post left a card here and asked me to call them if anyone came in for a Michael Jackson tattoo" I told him that I would have nothing to do with those filthy animals and that if he called them or even dared to snap a picture of my tat once its done I would sue him for every penny he was worth.
:-D
He left me alone
:)

Just to say i have got 2 tattoos and i am currently working on my mj one was going to be for the tour but now the tattoo for me will have a different meaning :-(,oh wat i was going to say is you can have numbing cream i do all the time and it works,so even if u r scared there is that option for you guys,all i would say is make sure u dont rush and get down every detail u want,cant wait to see all the tattoos xxx

I have been looking for this thread for ages. Anyway....

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo since January (was originally thinking of a small musical note behind my ear but that is unoriginal) and since MJ has died I want to celebrate him and all the hope and strength he has given me - and I feel the best thing for me to do is have "King" inked small in letters on my right back below my shoulder blade. That way it can remind me to have honor and grace like Michael did - with work ethic and kindness to others. O yeh and that he is the king of music... important that lol

What do you think?

im wanting my tattoo extended

im now looking for something like this

it will be written as 'Dancing The Dream'

( with a fedora hanging off of the 'D' )

can anyone help ?.... please

needing ideas of the font

I will get a MJ tattoo in a few weeks. I have gone throught a lot of pics, logos, lyrics and stuff today to figure out what kind of tattoo I would take, until it hit me. I don't wanna tell anything about it until it's done, though :cheeky:

I'm getting the cursive MJ thats on the History album on my left arm.

I've been thinking about getting an MJ tattoo as well, I never liked tattoos - but I just feel like I need Michael always close to me... you know what I mean?

I want something very small and private, and just in black ink.

Do you guys have any suggestions for the design and where to put it?

Thanks

I'm getting the cursive mj logo on the history album on my upperleft arm, thats a discreet place to put it.

I'm getting the cursive mj logo on the history album on my upperleft arm, thats a discreet place to out it. Maybe you could do something like that.

I've wanted to get a Michael tattoo for awhile, since I turned 18 3 years ago. Now that he's passed I want one more than ever. I'm not sure if I want something small & simple, or a little bigger & more elaborate. I'm going to definitely wait awhile, because I don't want to rush into it. Maybe by the time my birthday comes in December I'll have a good idea.

MMM yea i'm going to go and get a MJ tattoo next week i can't wait i will cherish it forever! So when i look in the mirror i can always think of Michael! :)

I'm getting the cursive mj logo on the history album on my upperleft arm, thats a discreet place to out it. Maybe you could do something like that.

Yeah, I thought about that one, it's really beautiful.

I'm not at all artistic so maybe someone could suggest a design with MJ's fedora or the dancing feet like in moonwalker? maybe something with Michael initials in it?

im thinking of getting one
i really want a quote but quite a small one not a lenthy one any ideas?

On like the last page of the History booklet there's a painting of Michael with children surrounding him, its beautiful. I think that would make a wonderful tatoo for someone.

Had a request to post this. Got it done on Michael's 50th birthday. Hoping to get another soon.

PO20080830_0007.jpg

Im seriously contemplating getting a portrait on my upper back, with MJ's signature next to it, and try to fit "The King Of Pop, Rock And Soul" in there somwhere.

michaeltat.jpg

i like this one.

myself?
i,m making my own mj tattoo, but won,t share my ideas till it,s on my back.....
Sorry.
When it,s finished i will show you, oke?

it will be my 6th tattoo....

Yeah I'm getting one in London next week. I already have a bunch of tats, but I still have to think of a good spot. I want this one to have a special place.

Guys I just wanna let you know that many people have the tatoo of the MJ initials from the HIStory album and while I LOVE the initials, I dunno, I wouldn't want it tatooed cause it just doesnt seem very unique anymore. Also some dude bought the rights to use the initials wherever he may please, who knows what they are being used for now to advertise.

I also thought about besides getting a black/white band around my right arm like Michael used to wear was adding some sort of text at the bottom of the band very small like some song lyrics or an MJ quote that is special to me and 1958-Forever or something.

Also thought about getting a small sequence from his white glove tatooed between my thumb and first finger y'know that place where there is the skin between the 2 fingers to you wouldnt always be able to see it, only when your hand/fingers are completely spread. I know Paris Hilton has a star tatooed there I think lol but I think it's a cool spot. Just one sparkling sequence.

I am getting one definately! I want to have one of his face with some kind of quote...I don't know what yet, I want it to be really special :)

I have a question: does it really hurt having a tattoo? .... I am still getting it done anyway even if it is painful.

Yea i like his MJ initials from the album as well i want to get that tattooed but everyone has that so i have no idea what to get.

Back