thinking about a michael jackson tattoo

brick through their shop window sounds good :p

I would lol but before they said the comments! i had to fill in my name adress, d.o.b, etc and they never gave it back - didnt think to ask for it ni the shock of what the just said to me. And one of the guys that said it was the owner :(

Now i have nothing for my Michael today

I'm thinking of getting the M.J logo with the words "what's your dash" (long story) and then the Dangerous album eyes along with "keep the faith" in the same writing style that was on the Dangerous album.

that is really unprofessional, they lost business so laugh at them. i can think of loads of tattoos ive seen that i think wtf? but its what the person wanted so let them be.
Dont let them put you off getting your tattoo, go get it somewhere else!

That is so horrible that they did that :(
Im soooo sorry hun. I was worried about this too when I went to get my tattoo. It was my first so I didnt know what to expect. I found a really nice guy though from New York. I guess I got lucky. They get paid for what they do and they cannot deny you of what you request.
What they did to you was not professional at all and that is there loss.
I hope you find someone else who is more caring and professional!!!

jackson1m.jpg

i want one of these...dunno which one? any suggestions or different pictures like these?

jackson1m.jpg

i want one of these...dunno which one? any suggestions or different pictures like these?

Hmmm.. they are all great;) I think I would get the one in the middle.

Im thinkin about getting the MJ logo from HIstory on my inner ankle.. Im going to LA in August, thinkin about getting it done there:) Do any of you know about a good place there? LA ink?

Yeah it was and i got told some unpleasent comments in front of the whole shop :( i just had to day "f**k you" and walk out , got in my car and cried my eyes out. Im sure you can imagine what those shallow people said. The only gratification i had was that they had done my other mj tattoo years ago without realising it was for him

holy crud, I am sorry that happened to you sugarbunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should let us know the name of the place and where it is so we don't go there...

I went to the tattoo shop and as soon as I unfolded the pictures on MJ the tattoo guy went 'NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!' which made me well up for getting it done :)

I'm getting this picture done...but it will be shaded in black and white, with a glove on the pointing hand :) and will have angel wings and some other cool stuffs :) It will be a few weeks before I can get it done though as the tattoo shop is BUSY but I shall post the pic of it when I get it done :-D

http://mjjpictures.free.fr/history/tour/sc/012.jpg

I went to the tattoo shop and as soon as I unfolded the pictures on MJ the tattoo guy went 'NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!' which made me well up for getting it done :)

I'm getting this picture done...but it will be shaded in black and white, with a glove on the pointing hand :) and will have angel wings and some other cool stuffs :) It will be a few weeks before I can get it done though as the tattoo shop is BUSY but I shall post the pic of it when I get it done :-D

http://mjjpictures.free.fr/history/tour/sc/012.jpg

Thats a great pic! And how nice to find a really enthusiastic artist to do it, I hope I find one like that too lol!

Just to let you know I will not be having the gold pants included in the tattoo haha...it will be the same pose but dressed in what he normally wears performing Billie Jean B-) all black, white shirt, white socks and glove B-)

Id love all your tattoo's after their done. :clap:

edit: I meant, 'to see'. :crazy:

You kind of made me want to go get a GOLD PANTS tattoo. Ha-ha. When my friend and I went down to L.A (if you haven't heard about this trip ask me) for Michael's memorial stuff, most of the time we talked about his gold pants. Lol.

I got abuse in the tattoo shop today when i went , its crushed me :(

Hey, gosh, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, there are some really horrible people in this world unfortunately :( Like someone said though, you realy should phone up and speak to the manager. Just let them know the way that you were treated, that it upset you and that it was completely unprofessional. It's disgusting that they did that to you.
*hugs*

^^ Agreed. :)

I am booking mine in on Tuesday - am getting it done with another MJ fan. Can't wait to have it done; it is confirmation on my part that he is always with me. It will be small, but so significant. :)

^^ Agreed. :)

I am booking mine in on Tuesday - am getting it done with another MJ fan. Can't wait to have it done; it is confirmation on my part that he is always with me. It will be small, but so significant. :)

congrats on that! what are you getting? and where? :)

congrats on that! what are you getting? and where? :)

I've decided to get it done on my left ankle :) I'm still deciding on the final design, but when I go on Tuesday they will be able to draw something up and give me ideas. At this stage, I want it to say MJ (linked together in fancy writing lol) with a heart, shaded in red.

That way, if I want to get something done later down the track, like song lyrics or a quote of his, I can get it done along the side of my foot and it matches nicely!

So they are my thoughts so far :) I will definitely post it when I have had it done!

I've decided to get it done on my left ankle :) I'm still deciding on the final design, but when I go on Tuesday they will be able to draw something up and give me ideas. At this stage, I want it to say MJ (linked together in fancy writing lol) with a heart, shaded in red.

That way, if I want to get something done later down the track, like song lyrics or a quote of his, I can get it done along the side of my foot and it matches nicely!

So they are my thoughts so far :) I will definitely post it when I have had it done!

sounds great! looking forward seeing it when its done;)

I'm going in the tattoo place sat with 3 of mj print out of the face, and try and decide what face i want out of the 3 pics. After i decide what one to have ask the bloke how much it will be for the face and Michael on top and then gone to soon on bottom of the pics. Then if he comes bk with a resable price i willl book for my tattoo for a tuesday or wednesday next week or week after.

good luck everyone getting a tattoo!
All of your ideas sound beautiful!
I'd love to see them when they are done :)

im working on getting mine..... Gotta have the bucks first...

Tattoo2.jpg

I have to rework it into something smaller. Im a wimp...

oooo can i see a photo Jay.Grl?

Here it is.

JAYMJTattoo.jpg

I already took better quality pics with my cam but cant find my sharing device right now. ¬¬

The pic above was taken with my webcam. As soon as I find the device I'll post these pics here. The details are amazing. :)

Well I could give you some suggestions.. You could leave the In Loving Memory on top, put the MJ logo under it, and under the MJ you could put King of Pop Forever or just Forever. Or you could put a crown above the MJ logo like I did and then put forever under the MJ. What place are you getting your tattoo?

Back