This Is It "GREAT!"

DanGerouS-;4233988 said:
I'm sorry, but what happened right before the press conference in 2009 exactly?
that story is completely new to me...

MJ was “despondent” and supposedly drunk. Randy Phillips barged into MJs hotel room, shouted at him so loud “the walls shook” and physically hit him. He made him get dressed and dragged him to the venue. AEG were all snickering calling him a weirdo and freak in internal emails and referring to him as a basket case.

AEG played a big part in Michael’s death.

mjawb2009;4233609 said:
Agreed despite the negativity I am excited to see more TII footage in the future. He did seem like he was getting back to his best and you can see the passion he is giving on stage, just for rehearsals. Especially the day where he was wearing shades and the red lion shirt and the rehearsals from Staples Center.

It is highly unlikely that AEG will release more ‘This Is It’ footage in the future.

This makes sense because what has already been released is the decent (but through heavy edit) part of the rehearsals. The rest of it, is simply unwatchable & too painful for his fans to watch.

dam2040;4233590 said:
Yeah, wasn’t there a negative reaction to the Botox as well? I’m sure he was in unimaginable pain.

About the Botox (cosmetic) injections, Arnold Klein (his longtime personal dermatologist) revealed among other things (in a lengthy interview after MJ’s death) also the following:

MJ asked from him to make his face as perfect as possible (for those upcoming shows) because he wanted his female fans (that would attend those shows) to have orgasm just by watching his face (while he was performing).

But, it seemed MJ overdid it with the Botox (cosmetic) injections at that time, thus side effects from them began also to contribute to damaging even more his physical condition while he was preparing for his comeback.

DanGerouS-;4233988 said:
I'm sorry, but what happened right before the press conference in 2009 exactly?
that story is completely new to me...

He was fully drugged up right before in order for him to appear at that O2 press conference.

The way, for example, he giggles all the time in that silly way while speaking, is just one of the strong indicators of the effects of drugs on him during that brief speech.

mj_frenzy;4234027 said:
It is highly unlikely that AEG will release more ‘This Is It’ footage in the future.

This makes sense because what has already been released is the decent (but through heavy edit) part of the rehearsals. The rest of it, is simply unwatchable & too painful for his fans to watch.

About the Botox (cosmetic) injections, Arnold Klein (his longtime personal dermatologist) revealed among other things (in a lengthy interview after MJ’s death) also the following:

MJ asked from him to make his face as perfect as possible (for those upcoming shows) because he wanted his female fans (that would attend those shows) to have orgasm just by watching his face (while he was performing).

But, it seemed MJ overdid it with the Botox (cosmetic) injections at that time, thus side effects from them began also to contribute to damaging even more his physical condition while he was preparing for his comeback.

He was fully drugged up right before in order for him to appear at that O2 press conference.

The way, for example, he giggles all the time in that silly way while speaking, is just one of the strong indicators of the effects of drugs on him during that brief speech.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that they switched the cameras off when MJ wasn't doing well. That would be why the lawyers that watched all the footage said there was none that showed MJ in bad condition.

mj_frenzy;4234027 said:

He was getting them in his armpits as well. It was to stop sweating, not 'make female fans orgasm'..wtf?

dam2040;4234046 said:
He was getting them in his armpits as well. It was to stop sweating, not 'make female fans orgasm'..wtf?

About the Botox (cosmetic) injections on his face at that time, let me reiterate to you:

MJ asked from Arnold Klein to make his face so perfect & so beautiful to the point where his female fans (that would attend those ‘This Is It’ shows) have orgasm just by looking at his face (while he was performing).

This is what he asked (among other things) also from Arnold Klein during his visits at the doctor’s Beverly Hills clinic in 2009.

The video with that Arnold Klein’s lengthy interview was available at some point in the past.

In case it becomes available again, I will post that video right here in this thread.

mj_frenzy;4234079 said:
About the Botox (cosmetic) injections on his face at that time, let me reiterate to you:

MJ asked from Arnold Klein to make his face so perfect & so beautiful to the point where his female fans (that would attend those ‘This Is It’ shows) have orgasm just by looking at his face (while he was performing).

This is what he asked (among other things) also from Arnold Klein during his visits at the doctor’s Beverly Hills clinic in 2009.

The video with that Arnold Klein’s lengthy interview was available at some point in the past.

In case it becomes available again, I will post that video right here in this thread.

I mean, Michael was also gay then right? His kids weren't his, right? Klein isn't exactly well known for truth.

He´s getting them against sweating too, even on his scalp.

Michael got facial procedures, it was visibly noticeable. Trying to say he didn't get work done only makes us look like we are 'drinking the kool-aid'. At this point does it really matter? We know he was excruciatingly self conscious, to me denying his cosmetic procedures is also denying him of the pain that he carried being a public figure. The most famous man alive (at the time).

Michael got facial procedures, it was visibly noticeable. Trying to say he didn't get work done only makes us look like we are 'drinking the kool-aid'. At this point does it really matter? We know he was excruciatingly self conscious, to me denying his cosmetic procedures is also denying him of the pain that he carried being a public figure. The most famous man alive (at the time).

No one's denying work on MJs face, though.

I still hope to see more TII material - more of MJ interacting with the band - like the sound check before TWYMMF - that was great.

More footage of MJ being creative - designing the stage, the animation (like how many soldiers he wanted for TDCAU) all that creativity - and of course more performances with different takes etc. - That would be great.

I really dont know why they dont release another documentary with this is it footage and/or re release this is it on its 10th anniversary with much more bonus footage.

We know they have it, and it doesnt just have to be him on stage (if quality of performance isnt all that great). More of his planning rhis is it, more table discussion of what the want to do, preparing for various things. Michael speaking about it etc.

I want more live vocals. Twymmf, Billie jean and earth song. Also footage of we are the world if it was rehearsed and heal the world.

Back