This Is It LIVE CD !!

I would deffinately buy it! His voice was superb.

I'd rather by the live CD than the CD thats currently in the shops just now.

After a few days of downloading, ripping and splitting files, converting them to MP3 I finally have the audio of the movie in excellent quality on my ipod. YAY!!!

It seems this is the only way we'll have a live cd of this, if you rip it yourself.

Holy disappointment. I read the title and I thought Sony announced an official releasing of a live CD.

At first I was like

Now I am like

*prays for this soon*

yeah soon after Michaels death they said something about this even before they mentioned making the movie so maybe who knows

A CD with songs done live from The Movie itself would be a great Touching tribute to Michael. It should had been done before SONY decided to release the original tracks On The THIS IS IT CD. Some songs with the keys dropped to pretend that this is the original key of songs that was done in The Movie. We All KnowThe Difference. A TRUE LIVE CD WILL BREAK ALL BILLBOARD RECORDS AND PASS BRITNEY STINKY SPEARS On THE CHARTS at No.1 forever.

I totally agree. I do not understand at all why they wouldn't have done an actual soundtrack from the movie. I'd like it with the talking parts too. Maybe they are releasing it with the DVD as a package? Hopefully!

It would be quite interesting... but again, it bothers me to think MJ wouldn't have liked this released anyway. Being such a perfectionist.... this is difficult, really, but I admit I would LOVE to have TII in MP# :)

after seeing how much we all loved it, I'm sure he'd be pleased :)

I'm planning on working on this project this week. I'll rip the audio and edit some stuff out and add crowd noise and make myself a This Is It live concert cd. :)

I did a bit of a naughty thing and recorded the sound of THREATENED at the Drive In on Sat night. PM me your email addie if you want it.

I finally bought me TII CD for $14.95. The pictures looks beautiful. Back of the booklet says the album dedicated to Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.

Why doesn't the This Is It band just get back together like they did on the George Lopez show and record the music like it was going to be done in concert and just dubb Mike in? THAT woudl be amazing.

there is something on the net already, this cd will come, I have already seen the cover, which is very similar to the movie/cd, but with another typical MJ pose. I heard it, they have finished the songs, edited some things, and here you are, This is it Live.

I would really like this, but MJ didn't seem to give his all on this is it when singing live, he even said he was saving his voice, so I don't think it would do him justice.

it is worth, believe me. he was saving his voice,but remember I just can't stop loving you. and, anyway, it's MJ!

Why doesn't the This Is It band just get back together like they did on the George Lopez show and record the music like it was going to be done in concert and just dubb Mike in? THAT woudl be amazing.
That's exactly what they did. I've spearate the 5 channels of the DTS track. Listen to the center channel you can tell what really is live and what not, when Michaels voice is mixed (from different days) and what is taken from the album acapellas or demos. On WBBS and HN is the mix of his voice from the different days very easy notable, but the music runs without any distortion. That's how they manage to make a mix 5.1 soundtrack, by recording the songs new. Cause they stated that the audio it wasn't recorded professionally and had to replace the inaudible parts with demos and studio recordings. And if you analyse the 5.1 you can understand what i mean.

And about making youself Live CD, don't use the dvd audio cause this will be lossy DD or DTS.
If you want to have true CD quality, you need to take the audio stream from the blu-ray, cause the Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio are both lossless formats (a bit-for-bit identical copy of the original studio master).

That's exactly what they did. I've spearate the 5 channels of the DTS track. Listen to the center channel you can tell what really is live and what not, when Michaels voice is mixed (from different days) and what is taken from the album acapellas or demos. On WBBS and HN is the mix of his voice from the different days very easy notable, but the music runs without any distortion. That's how they manage to make a mix 5.1 soundtrack, by recording the songs new. Cause they stated that the audio it wasn't recorded professionally and had to replace the inaudible parts with demos and studio recordings. And if you analyse the 5.1 you can understand what i mean.

And about making youself Live CD, don't use the dvd audio cause this will be lossy DD or DTS.
If you want to have true CD quality, you need to take the audio stream from the blu-ray, cause the Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio are both lossless formats (a bit-for-bit identical copy of the original studio master).

Hopefully someone can do that and upload it on here if its allowed

If the audio is 5.1 are the soundeffects in 2 seperate channels so we can rip the audio without soundeffects for CD ?

I would really like this, but MJ didn't seem to give his all on this is it when singing live, he even said he was saving his voice, so I don't think it would do him justice.

It's all we have now of his last days as he rehearsed, and I personally thought he looked and sounded amazing.
Bless him.
I am looking forward to being able to watch this dvd in my living room when it comes.
Just watching and listening to him, he gave us his best didnt he. :yes:
Saving his voice yes, but still amazing! :agree:
xxx

parts of Billie Jean and Earth Song were indeed enhanced. The others were pretty much raw. Although performances were mixed in(gold pants then a different outfit).

If Michael Jackson died on July 12th(make no mistake I wish he has still alive), think there would be a heck of a lot more full rehearsals towards the last days!:)

Back