This Is It rehearsal pictures

4ki2bk.jpg

87151mjsmile122218lo.jpg

tumblrl03nhb3xue1qaef9f.jpg

phocathumblvlcsnap22352.jpg

2nv5yes.jpg

2e0lnkj.jpg

18850109015071140917557.jpg

The silver shoes look like sandals or is it just me?

Yeah, at first I thought too it were sandals, maybe for a female dancer, but when looking at it more carefully I'm not sure. It may just look like sandals because of the color. That's why I wanted to have a sideview on it to see what's that actually: sandals or shoes.

Does anybody know the Arab writing on the jacket?

They look like sandals, unless, they had ideas to fill the open parts with fiber/diode part, that would flash in/out, so people would see his feet moving while dancing...
Michael was very self-conscious about his feet and toes, he always covered them, I really doubt he would wear anything with open-toe/heel type of shoes...

Yeah, at first I thought too it were sandals, maybe for a female dancer, but when looking at it more carefully I'm not sure. It may just look like sandals because of the color. That's why I wanted to have a sideview on it to see what's that actually: sandals or shoes.

They are shoes. They are for Michael. I think they are for that silver crystal costume that was going to be used in Wanna be starting something. Those glasses under the shoes are also for that costume I think.

I don't like anything Zaldy did personally,he seemed obessesed with crystals

Back