This Next tour MICHAEL needs to change up theJ5 MEDLEY

That will never happen. Nobody knows the Steeltown material except people who buy bootlegs, lol. Anyway Mike only performs his hit songs, not album tracks like other acts such as Pink Floyd or Jill Scott.

who said he's touring?

chances are, he won't tour, so this is pointless :mad:

What do you mean chances are? The words came out of his own mouth that he will be touring soon.

I can understand fans not wanting to get their hopes up and stuff but gosh........please not so negative.

What do you mean chances are? The words came out of his own mouth that he will be touring soon.

I can understand fans not wanting to get their hopes up and stuff but gosh........please not so negative.

thank you. omg the words came outta his mouth
he say that he is working on s.thing special for us and its this upcoming tour
trellmj

Why doesn't he just scrap the medley altogether and perform some J5/Jacksons tracks every night in full? I'd love to see him ditch the rigid setlist anyway and be more spontaneous. I also think that as a 50 year old man it would be extremely demeaning for him to pull on the red jacket and prance about to the Thriller routine every night.

I think he should go for a completely live show and do a lot of songs in an unplugged style - including songs like Music and Me, for instance.

Couldn't have said it better.

Ok michael spokepersons says that he is workjing on a world tour
shout out to all the haters
told you so
trellmj

Who knows, maybe MJ will ditch the J5 medley all together ^_^

Honestly, I'd rather see him perform a new song or an old song he's never done instead of more J5.

I have a feeling if Mike does get back on the road that he does switch it up and do the oldies he hasn't performed for a while. I'm sure he's tired of doing the same medley he's been doing since 1975! :lol:

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it if he just left out the Jackson 5 melody. Not that I don't love the Jackson 5 or anything, I do!! :wub:

NO ! the Jackson five / the jacksons medley are a classic. Do not cut that off !

Either cut it all together or get different songs. He's been performing that same medley for years. Give us something different.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it if he just left out the Jackson 5 melody. Not that I don't love the Jackson 5 or anything, I do!! :wub:

I agree too.
Or at least put in some j5 songs into a medly that hes never done b4!
Now that would be cool :)

I have a feeling if Mike does get back on the road that he does switch it up and do the oldies he hasn't performed for a while. I'm sure he's tired of doing the same medley he's been doing since 1975! :lol:
Mick Jagger is probably tired of singing "Satisfaction" & "Jumping Jack Flash". Little Richard is probably tired of "Good Golly Miss Molly". Chubby Checker is probably tired of singing "The Twist". Yet they continue to perform them. :tease:

lol..they came out of his spokesperson's mouth..lol...don't hit me..lol :lol:

Back