Thrill The World 2009

My mother is gonna be there this afternoon near Seattle for this, lol! ;)

I wish we could go, but the nearest event to us isn't close enough to get to and from very easily without a car in the middle of the night. It's at like 1:30am in Germany...

P.S. Love your zombie costumes, guys!!!

DID IT!!!! IT WAS SOOO GREAT!!!

We were only 9 people, but it's the first time we do it in my city so, at least we did it!
We ripped the place again!

Some pictures from Thrilltheworld Québec city Canada!!!

Rehearsal:
2410200904.jpg

2410200903.jpg

Pics of me, Max and his sister just before the dance!!!
2410200901.jpg

2410200902.jpg

new pics!
2410200905.jpg

2410200906.jpg

2410200907.jpg

and this one is just after the performance, when we had to take 5 pictures
2410200908.jpg

Last edited:
I was at the one in St.Petersburg Florida. I didnt participate but I watched it. I have to say it was a great experience. To see all the different age ranges and people that were there it was really great to see. There was 198 people that showed up to do it. It was great. To see these real young children dancing and enjoying it really did my heart good tonight. I hope it happens again next year.

Last edited:
aaah I knew there had to be a thread for this! I did it in Austin, we don't know the number but maybe about 800? It was amazing.....I could really feel Michael there!! I made two vids of rehearsals and they're uploading right now :)

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids and I as we got ready to dance and just after. We participated in our local THRILL THE WORLD event. We had had a great time and a big audience because there was a big fireworks show just before we performed!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=161382&id=1384113053&l=65827607c3

Great!!!! :yes: :clap:

aaah I knew there had to be a thread for this! I did it in Austin, we don't know the number but maybe about 800? It was amazing.....I could really feel Michael there!! I made two vids of rehearsals and they're uploading right now :)

800?? WOW Amazing! That must have been soooo GREAT!
Hope we'll see the video!? ;)

I want to see NY and London. Sweden and Finland were great Philly was good too.
Europe is always good when it comes to anything Michael..
Quebec is very good.

Saw it on the news in Aus and they said its gonna become an annual event globally! :woohoo:

Long live the KING who forever will make the world DANCE! xox

Ah just curiosity :) I know Carpe Diem too well ;) but now I am living in Dublin so won't be able to go there. Was wondering what was going on in Poland from Thrill the World. So Krakow is the only one right?

It was a private event in Warsaw, but in Cracow was the only one public performance. And I can tell you one thing.............. OMFG, It Was The Best Night Ever! :D
Waitin' for photos and video.
THRILL THE WORLD!

I had a pretty good time too.
My mom made photo's but I don't have them yet.
We had a small group if you compare it to the 800 someone mentioned but it was so nice to do this.

Great job everyone!
So exciting to see Michael's creation manisfested around the world! :D

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Consciousness expresses itself through creation. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]This world we live in is the dance of the creator. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]On many an occasion when I'm dancing, I've felt touched by something sacred. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]In those moments, I've felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists. I become the stars and the moon. I become the lover and the beloved. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]I become the victor and the vanquished. I become the master and the slave. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]I become the singer and the song. I become the knower and the known. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]I keep on dancing and then, it is the eternal dance of creation. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica]
I keep on dancing and dancing.......and dancing, until there is only......the dance.......​
[/FONT][/SIZE]​

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-2]© Michael Jackson[/SIZE][/FONT]

And it's crazy to think that only 3 years ago this was just a group of dedicated dancers in Toronto, Canada which started off with 65 dancers or something like that. Now it's in over 300 cities globally with tens of thousands of participants. I believe this event has the possibility to eventually grow to over 2000 cities globally with over 1,000,000 participants.

Back