"Thriller" Live on the Victory Tour

But would it really matter in the end since he left them anyway & wasn't the brothers non jw at this (1984) point.... they were having premarital sex??*??
But he didn't leave until early 1987. During the tour, he was still very much a JW and was attending service throughout the tour. In fact, two witnesses were with him during the tour to help him locate and attend service

those pictures are alarming and sad to me. he's literally covered in white makeup. his face, neck, chest, and hands... he even got a bit on his hair. not only that, his nose is coutured to be pointed, lobsided, and narrow. doesn't look natural at all. the changes were gradual as the tour progressed. yet most people act as if it happened overnight with 'bad'. he either looked angry or in pain. only he knew what he was going through. the Pepsi accident caused so much damage.

Are you referring to this?
2n9wzye.jpg

2zny9so.jpg

29vm7hh.jpg

j0lnvt.jpg

No those are not it. The picture (or maybe it was a video snippet?) has him wearing a Thriller esque jacket but it's white and with grey lines instead of black.

No those are not it. The picture (or maybe it was a video snippet?) has him wearing a Thriller esque jacket but it's white and with grey lines instead of black.
Are you sure it"s from the Victory Tour ?

white and grey... I think that might be the one where he swapped jackets with Marlon. was it striped?

yes, you can see some of Marlon in the pictures above. he's wearing it.

I do feel that the 'victory' tour has the best performances of 'shake your body' - especially the final date.

Michael's dancing on the 'victory' tour and 'captain eo', were about bold, aggressive poses. both were bridges between 'thriller's smoothness and 'bad's sharpness. a fascinating evolution..

Back