Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

Do you reckon it's worth getting 2 tickets, one for me one for my cousin? He may not be able to afford it, but someone will always want it right? I just don't want to be one of those people flogging it on ebay x

If I manage to get tix, and he doesn't want it, I'll advertise on here first :)

^woww. I would love to buy a ticket from here since im scared i wont be able to get a ticket, cuz they will al be sold out in no time.

Do you reckon it's worth getting 2 tickets, one for me one for my cousin? He may not be able to afford it, but someone will always want it right? I just don't want to be one of those people flogging it on ebay x

If I manage to get tix, and he doesn't want it, I'll advertise on here first :)

if i dont get a ticket. i would like to buy it of you.

:angel:

i only need two tickets one for me n my sister, but u can order four at once, if the fanboard fans are having loads of trouble if i do get a chance i dont mind buying extra tickets, to than sell to fans who need them.

aren't any fanboards getting hold of tickets this time like mjno got hold of tickets for the wma's??

i think the fan board fans should try and buy in bulk and then sell them to the fans who didnt get a chance, to try n stop those twats on ebay ripping the fans off. but than again...it may not work...seeing as certain mj fans like to rip other fans off too *cough* brunei *cough*

I registered and got the email that said they will send me the password...etc but the problem is i'm not in UK.i'm in China. how can i work it out? will they send me the ticket?

how much does the booking fee cost?

Is there any other asian fans who plan to go?

There i have my money saved my £75, if it change i wot be happy hhaha. Just me traveling aand getting off work.

does anyone know the dates of each concert?

and how likely is it i wont get a ticket if i'm there first thing to buy a ticket?

same here i wanna know what the dates going to be, b/c of having work off and plus i can't give them short notice.

me and all i my cousins are proper planning how where gonna get the tickets. its wierd we've been planning it for such a long time and now its finally here, it feel like adream

if i dont get a ticket. i would like to buy it of you.

:angel:

i only need two tickets one for me n my sister, but u can order four at once, if the fanboard fans are having loads of trouble if i do get a chance i dont mind buying extra tickets, to than sell to fans who need them.

aren't any fanboards getting hold of tickets this time like mjno got hold of tickets for the wma's??

i think the fan board fans should try and buy in bulk and then sell them to the fans who didnt get a chance, to try n stop those twats on ebay ripping the fans off. but than again...it may not work...seeing as certain mj fans like to rip other fans off too *cough* brunei *cough*

That would be great! As many others I did receive the e-mail from michaeljacksonlive.com, but it only says that we have a chance of getting acces to the presale window. So some of us will be lucky, many of us probably won´t be.

If I´m one of the lucky people I will buy 4 tickets even if I only need two and will sell them here for normal prices on a "first comes first goes basis". I think everybody over here should do that.

I know there are lot of us being sceptic when it comes to organizing something like this because of the greedy fans and incidents like Brunei and DVD stores. But, this community proofed to be filled with loads of honest great people who just love to share. So I´ll hope we can organize something so we make shure that the tickets go to the real fans and not to the 1-day fans that normally bash him but just like to see the legend. (not to mention the companies, sell out´s, etc.)

If you are lucky enough to get a presale code and dont use up the whole 4 ticket allowance, you should give the code to someone else once you've used it so they can buy the remaining couple.
Basically when you put in the code it just opens up access to tickets & remembers how many have been bought using it. It's not attached to an individual.

i registered but no email back yet..............

why don´t we all receive a confirmation email, that we´d registered..someone gets it, others don´t..i understand that not everyone will get the access to pre-sale but at least now during the registration it should look the same to everybody..

I tried registering with 2 hotmail address a few days ago and got nothing. Did it again w3ith the same addresses this morning and got the emails. Very odd - must be their system. I'd suggest you try again.

so if i got this right here, on 13th march u can buy tickets ONLY via internet???
or at any ticket centre, even for people who dont live in the UK?
and this presale thing..if u r chosen, u have automatically a ticket then? Oo when do u know if u got a ticket?
a bit confusing -.-

over the phone? although im not living in the UK?
do u know a number?

If you are lucky enough to get a presale code and dont use up the whole 4 ticket allowance, you should give the code to someone else once you've used it so they can buy the remaining couple.
Basically when you put in the code it just opens up access to tickets & remembers how many have been bought using it. It's not attached to an individual.

I remember reading that the code can only be used once.

Are we sure that only some people will receive the codes? Maybe everyone that registered will get it and then it will be first come first serve for the presale tickets?

I remember reading that the code can only be used once.

Are we sure that only some people will receive the codes? Maybe everyone that registered will get it and then it will be first come first serve for the presale tickets?

interesting point.
in my opinion his biggest fans, who of course signed it, should definatley get a ticket and not worry about dont getting a ticket at all. and when all people who have signed got their ticket, the rest can be given on 13th march lol
juust dreaming ^^

The tickets are 75 POUNDS in LONDON...which mean for Canada and the US they will be somewhere around 120-150 DOLLARS.

i´ve just received 4 confirmation emails..haha..i was so impatient..

interesting point.
in my opinion his biggest fans, who of course signed it, should definatley get a ticket and not worry about dont getting a ticket at all. and when all people who have signed got their ticket, the rest can be given on 13th march lol
juust dreaming ^^

Yes, it would be nice if it could work that way! But I'm sure some non-fans also probably signed up for the presale. I wouldn't be surprised.

but anyway still the question, u can ONLY buy tickets via internet and phone,but now where in the world its possible to buy tickets at a normal ticket centre??

How many pre-sale tickets are going on sale? Anyone got the promotional code for a pre-sale ticket? What time exactly on the 11th does pre-sale begin???? So many questions????

Back