To My Dearest Michael ,

Michael can too read the forum now I'm sure. And I'm sure he reads it now more than ever.

I really bet they have internet in Heaven =] lol

And if they don't, I'm sure that Michael is insisting that they install it so he can keep up-to-date on his fans =]

I love you so very much and miss you dearly. :cry:

Last edited:
Michael I miss you.. how can I go on without you here? this is the hardest thing, I feel guilty to be here.

wow ~all so beautiful !
:wub:big bump for my gal's thread :heart::heart:
:)waving:love you debb :wink::huggy:):dance: xxooxoxox

Such emotional writting,means alot to myself and hopefully all of MJs other fans,keep up the great writting.

Michael star of heaven,
a deep embrace to you
I send.
May the love you given to us,
be the name of the crown
God gives you.
May you shine and be in peace,
may you smile as I send you this kiss.
May the angels dance with your voice,
with your heart may God rejoice.
May He bless the earth for your good,
may He forgive all manhood.
For there is still grace in earth,
for there is still hope in birth.
May the children be protected,
from your lovely wings,
May you fly now like Peter Pan
and cross the clouds and winds.
Michael star of heaven,
shine in the sky as you pass by.
See you forever!

Beautiful Wendy.Pan ...
Thank you and all who shared their sweet heartfelt messages to Michael.
~

Last edited:
5 months passed and I still havent been able to write a proper message to Michael, either in this forum or anywhere else. I have so many things to say but I dont wanna write them down, I dont know why. I come to this forum and read what everyone else is saying, agreeing sometimes, writing a quick reply from time to time..and this is the first day where I finally decided to come and read some of your posts in this 1958 - Forever, main thread.

I miss you my love

Michael, wherever you are I love you endlessly and I miss you. You are always in my thoughts, your love will stay with me through time and space just as the love from all your fans around the world will stay with you, it will transcend time and space too.

I love you.

words are not able to express:
how much i miss you ...
how much my heart hurts...
how much i want you back...
how much i have loved you always and forever....

my only and true love , tell me:
what is the meaning of living without love?

Like Ryu,
You were the world warrior
Like your friend Sonic
Your footwork was unmatched
Like Link from Hyrule
You were the hero of time
Like Mega Man,
You fought for everlasting peace

I miss you Michael and you are loved always

I do not know how to live without you michael...
I MEAN IT !
i really do not know.

i love you so much ... take my hand ... please let me be with you....

Michael, I miss you so much. It hurts.. 6 months and my heart still hurts as much as it did on that horrible day in June. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I feel a void in me that can't be filled. As long as I live in this world I will miss you, every painful second. I love you more then words could ever say. You were Heaven's most precious gift. I feel so sad in this moment, and there's nothing that makes me feel better.. :weeping:

I'm so down right now...
and i feel i need you....

i need you more than an air,
you are my BREATH...

how can i live without you ...

Today is a rainy and cold night here... my heart is aching too much. I am crying so hard now..... There is no more life. But I can't let you part, don't you know? Why did you walk away? I will always love you more than anything. If my love could've saved you, you'd lived for ever.

I love you.. I need you.. I'd let you go away if you take me with you. :weeping:

Dear Michael,

Where are you right now? I mean, where else than inside of me? How could you leave this world and only then enter my heart? I would do anything to have you back. Even if it meant never really have known you. Even if it meant that I would never feel this strong love in my soul, day by day, as I feel now. But you would be here. It feels so wrong that you are not.

Please, come back. It´s not fair. Come back and let me make up for all the lost time. I promise, I can learn how to see you, how to love you, without you having to go away for that to happen. I know I can do that. All this love for you was kept inside of me, just waiting to be awaken. But I woke up too late… :sad:

What am I saying? You have changed me forever. I feel like I´ve always been your fan, your admirer. I look at people at streets and I wonder… do they know the loss this world is suffering? Do they care? How can anyone not care? I don´t know how to answer that… because I´m not part of that world anymore.

I´m part of your heart now. And you´re part of mine. I can never be apart from you.

Please, Michael… believe in me when I say that I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Good dreams, baby. I wish I could turn my tears into more beautiful words for you. :weeping:

God bless you. I will always, always love you.

Lalinha

Michael, I pray that 2010 will be a great year for you and that with God's help you can achieve some of your most desired dreams. Perhaps now you can touch the lives of children in a spiritual sense and work now at a different level to heal the world. I love you very much Michael, and whether you are working hard or just relaxing, I hope heaven is truly paradise for you, because I want you to be happy and at peace. You are so loved...I'm sure you know that! My words fail me, so I will stop typing, but I will never say goodbye...never. :weeping:

I love you with all my heart, but I didn't know true love hurts so hard, I love and I miss you, every single second I wanna be with you, I know I'll always love you, for there is only one love to me, baby that you, so I'll say, I'm always gonna be with you everyday.......

Not a day passes by that I don't think of you, nor can I actually get over
this sudden feeling of dread that came over many people almost seven months ago.

I didn't think it would EVER sink in and some how...it is....and it hurts
even worse to know that there's NOTHING we can do about it....

I've wished, so greedily wished you to come back..

I've felt it unfair at times, and wanted to bust a wall in, wanted to
scream and cry and think that MAYBE, just maybe...it'll all get
better......

I've hoped that one day I'll wake up from this nightmare and you'll still
be here...

You're really never coming back, are you? .....

:weeping:

Dear Michael,

I have tried so many time to write something here, thinking maybe you will get a chance to read it....but then I think, you must have heard me talking to you coz sometimes when I do speak to you I can feel your presence. Do you really hear me? You know everytime I imagine you I see you sitting under a giant tree in a beautiful green flower meadow, I see you sitting there so calm and your beautiful curly hair blowing in the wind, I see you turn your head to me and smile, I wish so much I could run to you and embrace you, hold your hand in mine and tell you how much I have longed for you. I miss you so much Michael, and it hurts so bad....please come and see me in my dreams...please. I love you so much

My Angel (acrostic)

Miracles do happen:
you walked into my life

An angel of the finest sort
No other could outclass you
Graceful like a horse at full gallop
Elegance is what you breathe
Love runs through me as I whisper your name: my angel

Back