Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

For what he put Michael through, I have no empathy for that man. If that makes me a bad person so be it.

He'll go down in history as a failure. Tom Mesereau defended Michael brilliantly and proved to the world what many of us knew..that the family accusing MJ of wrong doing were nothing but con artists and liars, and when that was proven to the jury and to the world, everyone knew just how shady Sneddon was for trying to nail MJ a 2nd failed time.

I usually don't wish injury or harm to anyone, but this man was evil, and he had it coming. Couldn't come to a better person. **** you Sneddon. I hope the cancer was painfull for you and I hope you burn in hell

Good riddance to him....Now he's gonna get what he richly deserves in hell right alongside fellow bastard evan chandler :evil:

Re: Michael Jackson Prosecutor Tom Sneddon Dies of Cancer at Age 73

Haven't you seen the thread in the news section? why post it in the download section???

Last edited:
Ohhh ill never forgive that devil. Discrediting, Trying to take M down.
th
abuse-allegations_l.jpg

TS hated a GOOD man and he wanted to put an innocent man in prison. He wanted to see Michael killed or hurt in jail
Today is truly justice day.
I'm going out tonight.

Last edited:
He had it coming for a long, long time. I can't given a rat's ass about this evil man's suffering or subsequent death.

I don't pretend to be gleeful at the thought of a person dying, but good riddance. I wish I believed in hell so you could burn in it.

Michael would have made a comeback in 2003, but was stopped by the allegations.. he could have retired and he would have led a happy life bringing up his kids.. but he's gone.. and TS must pay for the crimes he has committed.

Sneddon hounded and harassed an innocent man to his death. So **** him :mat: , with a cactus dipped in habareno sauce. :evil:

Tom Sneddon was a man who was given a chance and the tools to do justice and instead used his power to ruin lives.

He won't be remembered by the masses, but when he will be remembered by some, his memory won't be with any kind of nobility or awe. In history pages he'll be the man who wanted to take down another man at most. No legacy left behind.

I'm not as happy he's dead as I'm sad he has ever lived.

I don't have much to say. I don't want to feel happy when somebody dies but I'm not sad either.

Exactly!

I really hate this man! But come on guys you feel happy when someone die ? Is that what MJ was teaching us ? i don't think so.
He was a monster.. yes! but he also was a human! Sadly his dead don't bring Michael back to us.

Meant to post this in my message. But it looks like I am not going to need this picture anymore.

TOMSNEDDY1000GUILTY.jpg

Did that about 10 years ago. Out of extreme anger over what he was doing to my beloved Michael. And the hell that he was putting him through again. And I can tell you as angry as I was with him. I did had a lot of fun doing this. As I was listening to D.S. on repeat. I only kept it out of hopes one day this did happen to him. So he can finally experience the same kind of hell that he put my beloved Michael in. I only wish I had made those black stripes wider on him.

For what he put Michael through, I have no empathy for that man. If that makes me a bad person so be it.

You are not bad we all feel this way the man put Michael through pure hell. God doesn't like ugly. I can't feel sorry for the man either he did Michael wrong.

Exactly!

I really hate this man! But come on guys you feel happy when someone die ? Is that what MJ was teaching us ? i don't think so.
He was a monster.. yes! but he also was a human! Sadly his dead don't bring Michael back to us.

I think a lot of people were happy when Hitler died. Nothing wrong with that. It should be celebrated. People like that won't be missed in this world.

The list is long but I hope Conrad Murray is next.

I am going to mourn people who deserve to be mourned. This guy twisted the law, helped a family to create false allegations and would have had no qualms about putting MJ behind bars and making his children grow up without a father. And remember what Mesereau said about that it would have probably been a death sentence to Michael because he would have probably died in prison. Heck, one of the reasons he died was this persecution of almost 20 years. So no, I'm not going to pretend to be sad about the death of such a bastard, sorry if it hurts someone's sensitivity. I reserve my empathy for better people than this. Let people feel whichever way they want to feel about him!

No, that bastard snake didn't get what he deserved. He didn't pay for all his crimes, corrupt, abuse of authority he commited. My comfort at the moment would be hoping his last moments were tortuous and painful.

I am going to mourn people who deserve to be mourned. This guy twisted the law, helped a family to create false allegations and would have had no qualms about putting MJ behind bars and making his children grow up without a father. And remember what Mesereau said about that it would have probably been a death sentence to Michael because he would have probably died in prison. Heck, one of the reasons he died was this persecution of almost 20 years. So no, I'm not going to pretend to be sad about the death of such a bastard, sorry if it hurts someone's sensitivity. I reserve my empathy for better people than this. Let people feel whichever way they want to feel about him!

I totally agree with you. Cause I remember both times the hell that evil put my Michael through. As well as for me. I totally remember what it was like for Michael. Back in 1993. And for me being an American MJ fan. I remember I was about ready to start 7th grade. And I totally had to hide the fact that I was an MJ fan. From the other kids in my school. Out of total fear that I might not leave my school alive. All because of what was going on with him at the time. And I had believe in his innocence right from the very beginning. So as of right now all I am going to say about that evil. May he forever rot in Hell. But I so totally hope Michael was with God to watch him give that evil his ultimate eternal punishment. And I seriously hope that he forever enjoy his time burning in that Lake Of Fire.

His endless pursuit of an innocent man, with no evidence to back any of it up, but going on anyway regardless of what private and public hell that man was going through. Again no empathy at all for T.S's death.
MJ+2005+Trial+16.jpg

I will not miss that man - but I will play D.S. very loud now....

Re: Michael Jackson Prosecutor Tom Sneddon Dies of Cancer at Age 73

I don't think this belongs in 2000 watts....

I may want to delete this post later on if at all I feel the civility to feel sorry for his family and all, but for now I just have to say that my first reaction to this news was,

"WHAATT!!! That evil, despicable, bastard is no more??!!...How can he just die..??!! Before I could get a chance to slap him in the face over and over again..and spit on him and beat my fists on his chest and vent out all my anger and hurt on him for the sheer hell he put me, and so many of us through for 21 years....??!! And for causing the most torturous, painful, constant crucifixion of an Angel who was such a blessing to this world..?!! And then in the same instance the news about Bashir's tumor and Chandler senior's suicide flashed in my mind!

Divine Providence. Retribution. Higher Judgement.

But why did their darkness have to live long enough to put out the Light in this world and leave us with a shattered heart and aching soul for the rest of our lives..??!!! Why???!!!

This is not what Michael has taught me, but I'm just not sorry for not feeling sorry. You'll go where you deserve to go Snedass...and it's not Heaven.

Bring on the fireworks!
Ain't gonna lie, he got what he deserve!
No one's gonna attend his funeral, He dies a lonely death,
Coz, TS's really a Cold Man!

I have empathy for the grief of his family. With that said, we all write our histories, and Sneddon's includes the torture of an innocent man, relentless vindictiveness not based in fact, bringing charges with no evidence whatsoever, and wasting taxpayer's money on a trial and corresponding media-circus, that put Michael and his family, friends, and fans, through IMMENSE pain. . . . . .

RedMaryFlint;4054664 said:
A very cruel and destructive man.

God help Santa Barbara.

Indeed. From 2011 (the highlighted names are all Sneddon's buddies):

From

County Releases Pension Data

152 Former Employees Receive More Than $100,000 Per Year

The average pensioner getting money from the Santa Barbara County Employee Retirement System (SBCERS) receives $2,881.85 a month, or $34,582.21 a year, according to data provided by SBCERS last week.

Of the 2,904 people who receive a pension through SBCERS, 152 get more than $100,000 per year and 25 people — including ten who worked in the Sheriff’s Department — receive more than $150,000. Of the top 25, eight served as the heads of their respective departments at one time of another. Six retired prosecutors from the DA’s office are also in the top 25. The highest name on the list is longtime District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who rakes in a whopping $224,672.64 every year.

The information was made available after a public records request from multiple newspapers. Recent court decisions require retirement systems to identify members receiving retirement allowances.

On the other end of the spectrum, 167 people receive less than $500 a month. There are 28 people who receive less than $100 a month.

Former County CEO Mike Brown collects $10,151.48 a month, or $121,817.76 annually. Attached at the bottom is a PDF of all SBCERS retirees, their monthly benefit, and their last employer.

Here is a list of the top 15 names on the list:

1. Tom Sneddon, $224,672.64

2. Ken Shemwell, $206,803

3. Jim Anderson, $206,448.12

4. Jim Thomas, $190,045.32

5. Norman Horsley, $189,666.24

6. Patrick McKinley, $189,497.76

7. Kenneth Pettit, $186,071.52

8. Thomas Martinez, $185,062.32

9. Jim Laponis, $184,982.88

10. R. Scott DeuPree, $183,598.32

11. Tom Franklin, $178,773

12. Joseph Smith, $171,805.80

13. Malvin Parr, $167,856

14. Frederick Olguin, $167,335.44

15. Russell Birchim, $164,575.08

http://independent.com/news/2011/aug/19/which-pensioners-get-most-green/

Another Sneddon lackey, Deborah Linden, with a crazy high pension - and she was only 49 that year!

Chief of Police Deborah Linden Deborah – Total RIPOFF! She is retiring and getting $160,000.00 a year for life ripping off San Luis Obispo taxpayers to pay her only 9 year term!
Deborah Linden, the San Luis Obispo police chief will retire in December after nine years on the job. Linden, 49,
She earns $160,394 in salary and an additional $73,821 in benefits, such as retirement and health care. Wow that is amazing to make that kind of money on a town that is broke.
She is leaving just in the middle of meassure A & B to repeal on mandatory binding arbitration and pension reform. Yet $160,000.00 a year for life and she is only 49 years old. That’s nothing, how many people are making minimum wage that are over 70 years old with no pension that can’t even think about retiring at all? Take a guess Doborah.
Mandatory binding arbitration is unfair and wrecking the city’s budget and chief Deborah Linden leaving and wanting her pension as if she was not already making $233,883.00 a year, didn’t she save her money and to walk away with $160,000.00 a year. Her she drove around all the trailer parks in San Luis Obispo and seen how many people are living on low fix incomes? Probably not but so, do you think she cares if an older couple making $15,000.00 a year pension on an old trailer without a single dollar more in their 70′s? The recession crisis is bad from these people stealing Cities and the State of California with their greedy pensions and it is terrible as many leave the State or leave the Cities paying their pension contributing nothing back. Se didn’t even liv ein San Luis Obispo anyway, so what good it is to pay her pension?
An outside arbitrator — someone who doesn’t live here, doesn’t know us and is not accountable to SLO voters — has arbitrarily decided SLO police officers should be given a 30% pay raise. It’s costing $2.5 million annually that the city doesn’t have, forcing the City Council to cut vital services.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 7/31/2011 5:20:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/city-gov...nden-0673a.htm.

I feel bad for his family, but not so much for him. Karma, plain and simple.

Back