Top 5 Celebrities you are in love with.

HHHhhhmmmmm... but he's older now? :scratch:

Oh well. Must... try to... stay... away... from... thread... :ph34r:

I know he is older, he is older than me actually. I don't know I guess I kind of just grew out of havin' a crush on him? yep...

Noooo :rofl: :rofl: My friend also has a 'thing' for Draco, I don't understand why. I find Ron much more cuter :lol:

Not Ron, the red head kid?!?? you have to be kidding lol. hes cute but omg compared to the blonde kid & even robert pattinson was hot in it.

I know he is older, he is older than me actually. I don't know I guess I kind of just grew out of havin' a crush on him? yep...

Tom Felton... ahh yes he was so cute, his hairstyle in the 1st movie reminded me of Prince's hair when he was a little wittle baabbbyyy hahhahaha

i saw you listed gaspard... =.= lmfao old times makes me lmfaooooo

Very nice choices people. Since we're sharing photos, I'll share my favorite shots of my top 5 celeb heart throbs.

-Michael Jackson-

Michael-Jackson-p03.jpg

He's just so darn adorable here!

-Johnny Depp-

23029_lg.jpg

Very classy and very handsome.

-Gerard Butler-

gerard_butler_04.jpg

*drools* Niiiiice.

-Daniel Radcliffe-

daniel_radcliffe.jpg

*jaw drops*...Little Danny ain't so little anymore! =D

-John Partridge-

article-0-0168244700000578-73_233x624.jpg

For those who don't know who he is, John is best known for playing Rum Tum Tugger in the musical, CATS. He's also known for playing as Christian in the British soap, Eastenders. Sorry girls. He's gay. (Damn.)

Not Ron, the red head kid?!?? you have to be kidding lol. hes cute but omg compared to the blonde kid & even robert pattinson was hot in it.
Aww come on Ron is adorable. I love his character and sence of humor in the books.

Tom Felton... ahh yes he was so cute, his hairstyle in the 1st movie reminded me of Prince's hair when he was a little wittle baabbbyyy hahhahaha

i saw you listed gaspard... =.= lmfao old times makes me lmfaooooo

pshh Gaspard was hot when he was in Hannibal Rising. Yes, old times, old times...:smilerolleyes:

Michael Jackson
Christian Bale
and some Korean singers like 1TYM and Solid.

Christian Bale is perfect! MJ is more than prefect! Ha Ha

I can't possibly love anyone except Michael. When I was younger I used to like Freddie Prinz Junior and I'm also a fan of Sandra Bullock, she's great actress.

1. MJ!!! (Of course! :D)
2. Bruce Springsteen (After Michael, he's my other favorite singer.)
3. Apolo Anton Ohno (I cannot wait to see him at the Olympics this year!!!!!! GO OHNO GO!)
4. Takeshi Kaneshiro (An awesome Asian actor....and he's sooo cute too!)
5. Johnny Depp (Do I need to say anything else? ;))

1. Michael Jackson
2. Michael Jackson
3. Michael Jackson
4. Michael Jackson
5. Michael Jackson

:wub:

Michael jackson, the one and only one for me. I've been in love with him for over 20 years, and he's the only man I've ever been in love with my whole entire life. Not just of celebrities. He the only one EVER. Of ALL men I've come across in my life in one way or another. Only Michael :wub:

Last edited:
At the moment, I'm honed in on these guys lol

RDJ
Hugh Jackman
Johnny Depp
David Tennant

They're all great in their own right, and I have an equal opportunity love for the male celebs I like. It's not just the looks, but the personality too. But! No one could ever replace Michael. The sweetest and most kind, and sexy of them all. The one true king. :)

For me to be honest there are only two!! besides MJ the other one being Michael Landon (so similar to MJ in heart & soul & immensely talented) I could not put one over the other tbh.. if i had to pick 3 more guys I admire more than am in love with (but I think are pretty & sexy) they would be in no particular order Ricky Martin Darren Hayes & the hoosiers lead singer/guitarist Irwin Sparkes

I admire & adore them all because like me they have had rough lives (well apart from Irwin, I don't know about him, he never talks about his personal life so idk? but professionally he has had it rough, band wise!!) But even he as well as the others have all overcome difficult times with dignity & grace & are strong yet gentle people & I love that they are still kind & do good for this world!! no matter what shit & abuse this world has thrown at them!! they remain people with decency & dignity & a good sense of humour & a pure good heart!! I am a sucker for that in a person especially in this day & age!!!!

here are photos of each of them (don't obviously need to show you a pic of MJ do I frankly lol)

first is the gorgeous precious sweetheart that is Michael Landon

1403275327000-landon.jpg

next up is Irwin Sparkes (he only comes next because he is the one people are least likely to know, especially outside of the u.k)

(pic of him is from just before he ran the London marathon in aid of the Samaritans)

100C351C-B86C-F726-6AA2ED50729EA78A.jpg

next one (just because I have liked him longer, because it would be hard to put them in any order otherwise hehe)

Ricky Martin

1411414662000-RICKY-SONY-MUSIC.jpg

and finally Darren Hayes

_B-ssjGS.jpeg

Michael all the way. No one else compares to him in talent, mind, body and soul.

I would list not the ones I am in love with, because it requires other type of feeling, but whom I like or admire, I mean their playing, I don't know them as people:
Charlie Chaplin, Douglas Fairbanks, Rodolfo Valentino, Damon (Jon Somerhalder) from Vampire Diaries, Pierre Richard, Lui de Funes, Jean Marais, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Toby Maguire (spiderman, got his autograph years ago sent by his fan-club on request).

Celebrity crushes ended with me decades ago. With that said:

1. Albert Einstein. The father of modern physics. Made me understand tensor calculus.

2. Marcus Noland. Senior fellow at Peterson Institute. He is the foremost authority on economics in developing nations.

3. Jack Ingram - He was a very sweet man and was so nice to my wife when we had a meet and greet with him. She was over the moon. Kudos to you, man.

4. Duran Duran - For penning "my" theme song "Ordinary World", and helped me overcome some very dark days.

5. Ginger Baker - for being the best drummer the world has ever known.

Celebrity crushes ended with me decades ago. With that said:

1. Albert Einstein. The father of modern physics. Made me understand tensor calculus.

2. Marcus Noland. Senior fellow at Peterson Institute. He is the foremost authority on economics in developing nations.

3. Jack Ingram - He was a very sweet man and was so nice to my wife when we had a meet and greet with him. She was over the moon. Kudos to you, man.

4. Duran Duran - For penning "my" theme song "Ordinary World", and helped me overcome some very dark days.

5. Ginger Baker - for being the best drummer the world has ever known.
The thread is about celebrities you're in love with...not just random people you like. There are other threads for that

Michael only.
In my eyes no-one else even comes close to that man.

1. Michael Jackson, he's had me always and forever
2. Michael Landon (Charles Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie...I had such a girl crush on him back in the day)
3. Harrison Ford (He's old enough to be my father, but...wow, what a guy)
4. Dean Cain (from Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman back in the 90s)
5. Mike Conners (Joe Mannix on Mannix: This show was out before I was born, but after watching several episodes lately, I just love how he plays the character)

George Clooney will turn my head as well. :yes:

Back