Tracy Morgan Introduces Us to His Custom-Made, Swarovski Crystal-Studded Michael Jackson Jacket

I am not watching that. I just don't understand. The way he talks about Michael now seems sincere and then you see something like that and I don't get it. It's hard to really know who is fan these celebrities and who is not.

Dang! That is so not funny. I never saw his "stand-up" before now.
Makes me wanna retract my previous post.

Is he still hittin' the bottle?:doh:

Thanks for the video link, reading about the jacket all i was thinking was "this is to good to be true"...turns out it was.

There are alot of fans that i would regard as being way over sensitive about MJ but that video is disgusting and in my eyes shows his real feelings towards MJ.

This guy is just another Oprah, take the jacket off clown you don't deserve to wear it!

Thanks for the video link, reading about the jacket all i was thinking was "this is to good to be true"...turns out it was.
There are alot of fans that i would regard as being way over sensitive about MJ but that video is disgusting and in my eyes shows his real feelings towards MJ.
This guy is just another Oprah, take the jacket off clown you don't deserve to wear it!
You're welcome for the link. I understand your feelings but actuallu we cant say a comedy routiine from the past is his true feelings about MJ . but it was certainly very disrespectful. Im thinking he may have had guilty feeling now for ever going there and he is trying to make up for it by buying such a expensive Jacket and all the positive things he is saying now. I think he has regret for his past actions. Its hard to know what he really feels. That's why I stated if he really means what he says now he should make an apology for his past actions to show it.

I don't know what to think to be honest. On the one hand if you love Michael like you say you do why say things like that are not nice? Michael could laugh at himself but things hurt him too. Other hand the way he talks now is what a fan would say especially helping people part and getting an expensive jacket that is rare to find. I don't know.

Someone sent this to me and asked me to post it in the thread

Unfortunately i wasn't as wise as marebare and pressed the link, never heard of this guy before this thread so didn't know what to expect. I'm not sure what the point is in posting that video on a mj fansite? Can't you just say that this guy dissed mj years ago during his shows . Sorry but it's just offensive.

^^^ Sure I'll be happy to remove the video.. good idea
Ill remove the embedded video and just post a link with a disclaimer to warn others of its offensive content.
Sorry I didnt think of that myself .. :blush:

Back