Tuesday 6th January 2009

awww that is a nice article u found rockstar :)

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostinterestin...amp;feedID=1080

Michael Jackson Leases Bel Air Property for $100,000 a Month

Michael Jackson's manager-spokesman confirms the gloved one has leased a Bel-Air mansion for $100,000 a month.

Tohme Tohme says the pop icon wanted to be closer to "where all the action is" in the entertainment industry.

Although it's not Neverland, the gated estate that Jackson is leasing was one of the most expensive houses listed for sale last year in Los Angeles but was withdrawn from the market after the Jackson signed a year's lease.

"He might want to build his own dream house" during that time, Tohme said, adding, "although the real estate market isn't very good right now."

He Bel Air home is a French chateau estate built in 2002. It has seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 12 fireplaces and a theater. There is a multistory grand entry, hardwood floors, a formal dining room, wood-paneled den and adjoining library with coffered ceilings. The state-of-the-art kitchen has an adjacent butler's pantry. There is also a wine cellar and tasting room.

There's been speculation for several weeks that Jackson was living in the Los Angeles area. He was recently spotted in a Santa Monica bookstore browsing among the racks shielded by a black umbrella and sporting dark glasses and a face mask, according to multiple media reports.

There were recent reports that Jackson was suffering from a life-threatening lung ailment and might be seeking medical treatment at a major U.S. hospital. The Jackson camp resoundingly denied the claims. Tohme says Jackson is well and considering various entertainment projects.

msnbc got it too, it's basically the same. thanks for posting

Guys can we PLEASE remember that we have three new news staffers who are just learning how to do this. We all make mistakes in life and if you were to be treated that way I don't think y'all would appreciate it much either.

A better action would have been to either PM an admin or DorothyMarie and tell them about the offending article in private.

Michael Jackson’s followers in Hanoi
05:11' 07/01/2009 (GMT+7)

Tu Michael is performing a Michael Jackson dance.
VietNamNet Bridge – Walking like a robot, making waves with their shoulders, moving flexibly like Michael Jackson are performed proficiently by members of the Hanoi-based Moondancing Club.

Michael Jackson has charmed many fans. For Nguyen Anh Tu or Tu Michael, 23, Minh Kien, 21, Bao Anh, 16, Duy Khanh and Quoc Cuong, 14, their love for Michael Jackson is shown through Michael Jackson-style dances. They grouped up to create the Moondancing Club.

“When I was a sixth grader, I watched the Smooth Criminal clip from the Moonwalker album and I was impressed by Michael Jackson’s dancing. Since then I have practiced his dances,” said Tu Michael.

The Moondancing Club’s members have collected every album and song by Michael Jackson and study his dance techniques every Saturday night. The group has been invited to perform in many schools.

“My life has changed very much but there is one thing still burning: my passion for Michael Jackson’s music,” Tu Michael, who is working at the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, wrote on http://mjfcvn.com, a forum for Michael Jackson fans.

I personally want to apologize for the articles that were posted on the news thread. Please remember these are new staff and trying to get familiar with the process of posting news articles and I know that sometimes it can be hard to determine what is tabloid and not. Please be understanding in this big change that they are going through as new staff members.

Thank you ,
Dorothy_Marie

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostinterestin...amp;feedID=1080

Michael Jackson Leases Bel Air Property for $100,000 a Month

Michael Jackson's manager-spokesman confirms the gloved one has leased a Bel-Air mansion for $100,000 a month.

Tohme Tohme says the pop icon wanted to be closer to "where all the action is" in the entertainment industry.

Although it's not Neverland, the gated estate that Jackson is leasing was one of the most expensive houses listed for sale last year in Los Angeles but was withdrawn from the market after the Jackson signed a year's lease.

"He might want to build his own dream house" during that time, Tohme said, adding, "although the real estate market isn't very good right now."

He Bel Air home is a French chateau estate built in 2002. It has seven bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, 12 fireplaces and a theater. There is a multistory grand entry, hardwood floors, a formal dining room, wood-paneled den and adjoining library with coffered ceilings. The state-of-the-art kitchen has an adjacent butler's pantry. There is also a wine cellar and tasting room.

There's been speculation for several weeks that Jackson was living in the Los Angeles area. He was recently spotted in a Santa Monica bookstore browsing among the racks shielded by a black umbrella and sporting dark glasses and a face mask, according to multiple media reports.

There were recent reports that Jackson was suffering from a life-threatening lung ailment and might be seeking medical treatment at a major U.S. hospital. The Jackson camp resoundingly denied the claims. Tohme says Jackson is well and considering various entertainment projects.

Thanks TSCM~

Michael told me all about his new home. He said if he's not to busy he'll give us a fan party there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just kidding...lol

Beautiful House!! Fit for a 'King' too !

It's interesting that one of those articles said that Michael wanted to be where the action is. That is a good sign I think! Also, I think I remember reading a few weeks ago that Sony execs were moving into their new corporate offices in Beverly Hills.

Now, if that's true, maybe there is something brewing with sony and Michael !!!!!!!!

i found more news that's o.k :) i just broed :) :waving:

here is website:http://www.singersroom.com/news/entertainment-story-3022.asp

Michael Jackson Returns To Hollywood, Inks Deal For New Home

The King of Pop has returned to the states -- for a year at least.

According to Michael Jackson's manager, the singer has signed a lease on a Bel Air mansion near Los Angeles so he could be "where all the action is".

Built in 2002, the home is reportedly a French chateau style estate with seven bedrooms, thirteen bathrooms, a theatre, wine cellar an dtasting room and 12 fireplaces.

The Los Angeles Times has confirmed that Jackson is paying nearly $100,000 a month for the lease which has been inked for a year.

Jackson's new digs become his first stateside since the sale of his Neverland Ranch in 2008.

They're more than two years late in making this claim :lol:.

lol!!!! well well....heres me thinking they didnt have a brain...damn!
meaning the press i mean

Quincy Jones is gonna be on 'Last Call With Carson Daly' a little later tonight and in a preview shows many pictures of the people quincy has worked with and one of those pictures that was shown was of him and michael it was a pic of them from back in the 70s. I'll get back to you on what he says when I watch the interview. Also he'll be on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' next thursday so be sure to watch as i'll be surprised if jimmy doesn't ask about mj but I have a feeling it'll be just the usual questioning of MJ's mentality.

Last edited:
cool thanx for letting us know victory2004 :)

Quincy Jones is gonna be on 'Last Call With Carson Daly' a little later tonight and in a preview shows many pictures of the people quincy has worked with and one of those pictures that was shown was of him and michael it was a pic of them from back in the 70s. I'll get back to you on what he says when I watch the interview. Also he'll be on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' next thursday so be sure to watch as i'll be surprised if jimmy doesn't ask about mj but I have a feeling it'll be just the usual questioning of MJ's mentality.

And the usual bull s*** answeres from Quincy too, I'm sure. Thanks for letting us know though.

Update: Alright just watched the part and when carson held up the pic of quincy and MJ the audience cheered and carson kept it classy to say something fun about him since we tend to hear too much controversy and basically the story you guys know about how quincy would call him by the nickname "smelly".

Back