UPDATE: Mike is still with us...Congo, Cuba, Mexico, Shangi

Re: Mike is still with us...watch this...

Wow thanks a lot for that. He was so good at dancing!!! so good! maybe not for singing but :p

Incredible ! Incredible!

how I wish that I could send this video right up to Michael Jackson in the heaven.. And how I wish that this boy will be able to take his obvious talent further!

Wow, that was beautiful, I especially like the one in Congo. The impact Michael had on the world was amazing, I just wish he got the chance to make an even bigger one. :cry:

Thanks for this, Romi. :)

Those were amazing, thanks.

That Mexican guy pissed me off though...saying his death is staged :angry:

Yeah cause Michael would really take off his white glove and sit back and watch his friends, family and the world grieve and watch fans commit suicide 'cause he doesn't feel like performing or whatever!

As if!

I don't understand why people can't believe that FAMOUS PEOPLE DO AND CAN DIE.

On a positive note : the African guy was amazing. I loved how loyal he is to Mike and how connected he feels to him and I love the fact that he is actually talented.

Last edited:
It's funny the guy says he likes "They Don't Care About Us" but the translation says he likes " I wanna be where you are" translation fail.

This video made me cry. Its just so amazing how the whole world can be united in their love for one man. It just shows just how truly amazing Michael is.

I know amazing he truly brought people together in every sence of the word!

Thank you for sharing

Those were amazing, thanks.

That Mexican guy pissed me off though...saying his death is staged :angry:

Yeah cause Michael would really take off his white glove and sit back and watch his friends, family and the world grieve and watch fans commit suicide 'cause he doesn't feel like performing or whatever!

As if!

I don't understand why people can't believe that FAMOUS PEOPLE DO AND CAN DIE.

On a positive note : the African guy was amazing. I loved how loyal he is to Mike and how connected he feels to him and I love the fact that he is actually talented.

Maybe the mexican guy read that Michael didn´t kill himself, it wasn´t an accident, the doctor didn´t do anything wrong.
In this case I don´t wonder that people still believe he is alive.

Maybe the mexican guy read that Michael didn´t kill himself, it wasn´t an accident, the doctor didn´t do anything wrong.
In this case I don´t wonder that people still believe he is alive.

wish i could believe this, too lol
but gread vids!

Thank you so much for the wonderful videos. It goes to show you that Michael Jackson was/is a true global icon. He has influenced all colors,creed,and religions. Michael truly is diverse in all backgrounds. He truly has shown us what L/O/V/E is.

the kid in the Mexico vid sees MJ as a brother. some, that age see him as a dad, and others, as an uncle. so many different ways, that people see Michael.

the kid in the Mexico vid sees MJ as a brother. some, that age see him as a dad, and others, as an uncle. so many different ways, that people see Michael.

I know, Thats what i find so amusing. Michael was everyone's Family member...In one way or another. For me, At first he was a father figure...when i was young like from 7-16...Then it turned into Real Love...

Hopefully noone thinks thats weird...:lol:

I am soo glad though that I had/have him in my life. I can say now that I've experienced a first L.O.V.E.:wub: Even though I didnt meet him...Ever. But I Know he was my first Love! and will stay that way til the end! :yes:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

im all teary eyed now :cry:
that was so beautiful.. thank you for sharing these lovely videos.
michael you are loved from every corner of the world, you are missed by so many. we will keep your legacy alive forever!

man.. michael jackson fans are the coolest people on this earth! period!
love to EVERYONE :wub:

Greece loves Michael Jackson
"The World Loves Michael Jackson" PROJECT _ Heal The World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66niaoZ5caI

Voila mon montage personnalisé pour Michael Jackson et ses fans. Je voulais créer une vidéo qui reflète l'amour que j'ai pour lui. Et j'espère en même temps que les fans se retrouveront dans les paroles de cette chanson. N'hésitez pas à me donner vos impressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umjA4G16Zhw

Sir Bob Geldorf: ..grown-up from the child prodigy to a genius, when Michael Jackson sings, the voices of angels sound, when he moves his feet, God is dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv13GsQbWEM

Greece loves Michael Jackson
"The World Loves Michael Jackson" PROJECT _ Heal The World.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66niaoZ5caI

Voila mon montage personnalisé pour Michael Jackson et ses fans. Je voulais créer une vidéo qui reflète l'amour que j'ai pour lui. Et j'espère en même temps que les fans se retrouveront dans les paroles de cette chanson. N'hésitez pas à me donner vos impressions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umjA4G16Zhw

Sir Bob Geldorf: ..grown-up from the child prodigy to a genius, when Michael Jackson sings, the voices of angels sound, when he moves his feet, God is dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv13GsQbWEM

That was Beautiful!!! THANKYOU for sharing!!!:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Amazing... do you really need a prize to show how much Michael did for us? I don't think so. I wish he had the recognition he deserves, but he was right: he just needed our love and I hope he did feel it. This is amazing. Who has this global reach? Who?

.... and I can totally relate to the PhD student!! :D

This is .... oh my... it's... so sad, so sad... I am crying now, and I am so, so sad. I can't believe he was stolen from us this way, I can't believe all the pain he had to go through if there were so many of us who loved him so much. Why??? Why??? It's only a few who rule this cruel world and they destroy our happiness this way.

:cry:

this is so beautiful. What an impact this man has made on the world!!!! i hope he 's watching it all. in the oprah interview he said he just 'wanted to be loved wherever he went'. i think this is proof.

Michael has a huge Army of love and family in every country
He is KINg of the world :) I believe if he was able to do
his 02 concerts he would have taken over the world and
knocked it off its axis _ People are that invested in him

Exactly! All I have to say is:

TWENTY THOUSAND SEATS

FIFTY SHOWS

SOLD OUT IN 240 MINUTES, period

Back