Update on MJJC's download policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks allison!

it seems as tho we're damned if we do damned if we don't

we get yelled at and called facist dictators for not allowing you guys to share, now that we've said OK and eased up a bit it's an awful thing.

can we ever win? LOL

if you think that its a horrible thing here's a solution, don't download the songs! :)
for those fans that wish to share old unreleased material, enjoy!

I find it highly amusing that one of the people complaining in this thread about unreleased material being shared... is also one of the first people to always ask members to PM them with their unreleased music.

Hypocrites like to argue for the sake of arguing.

We've changed the rules to reflect the times.

I thought MJJC wants opinion to be heard? None of us in this thread voiced out in disrespectable manners.

I have been a long time member since 2003 (From MJJF). I have neither made fuss nor break any rules by the forum (MJJF/MJJC). The only reason why I voiced out is because of being concerned and care for the community.

If that sounds like a complain or even a whine, fine.

This is MJJC and no longer MJJF. Okay, fair enough. I get that.

I just would like my opinion to be heard of without being slammed automatically as a complain or a whine but as an opinion that could lead to a civil and nice discussion.

I thought MJJC wants opinion to be heard? None of us in this thread voiced out in disrespectable manners.

I have been a long time member since 2003 (From MJJF). I have neither made fuss nor break any rules by the forum (MJJF/MJJC). The only reason why I voiced out is because of being concerned and care for the community.

If that sounds like a complain or even a whine, fine.

This is MJJC and no longer MJJF. Okay, fair enough. I get that.

I just would like my opinion to be heard of without being slammed automatically as a complain or a whine but as an opinion that could lead to a civil and nice discussion.

Noooooooooo! They were not referring 2 U. Please PM me!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back