[Updated] Full Initial List of Possible Witnesses for Katherine Jackson and AEG Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized I forgot to add Michael Bush. I corrected the list.

Katherine Jackson first amended possible Witness list - as of April 15

(Additions in green, removed names in gray)

Katherine Jackson / Prince Jackson / Paris Jackson / Paul Gongaware / Randy Phillips / Jeffrey Adams / Dr. David Adams / Daniel Anderson/ Phillip Anschutz / Dr. Frederic Askin(removed) / Raymone Bain / Ramone Baines(removed - could be a typo) / Richard Barnet (removed) / Tom Barrack / Martin Blount/ Michael Bearden/ Dan Beckerman / David Berman / John Branca / Dr. Emery Neal Brown / Ellen Brunn / Michael Bush / Kai Chase / Patrick Cousins / Dr. Charles Czeisler / Jenna Daddario EMT / Kelly DiStefano / Melissa Elias / Arthur Erk/ Joyce Essex / Alimorad Farschian/ Karen Faye / Lou Ferrigno / Dr. Stuart Finkelstein / Peter Formuzis / Maritza Glassman / Paramedic Mark Goodwin / Dr. Stephen Gordon / Hosny Habashy / Dennis Hawk / Reynold Henry EMT / Cathy Hilton / Julie Hollander / Alejandra Jackson / Jackie Jackson/ Janet Jackson/ Jermaine Jackson / Marlon Jackson / Rebbie Jackson / Randy Jackson / Taj Jackson / Tarryl Jackson/ TJ Jackson / Tito Jackson / Trent Jackson / Quincy Jones / Kathy Jorrie / Michael Kane / Arnold Klein/ Michael Laperruque / Cherilyn Lee / Spike Lee / Tim Leiweke / Hendrikus Lemmens (removed) / Carlos Letelier DDS / Arlyne Lewiston / Detective Orlando Martinez / Dr. Gordon Matheson/ Cindy Medina / John Meglen / Tom Mesereau / Dr. Allan Metzger / Tom Miserendo / Amy Morrison / Roselyn Muhammad / Dr. Conrad Murray / Barry Nadell/ Prince Rogers Nelson / Kenny Ortega / Sharon Osbourne/ Ray Parker Jr / Amy Pascal/ Travis Payne / Lisa Marie Presley / Howard Rile / Dr. Christopher Rogers / Diana Ross / Debbie Rowe / Amir Dan Rubin/ Alif Sankey / Dr. Lakshamanan Sathyavagiswaran/ Madeline Schilder / Dr. Sidney Schnoll / Jean Seawright / Paramedic Richard Seneff / Dr. Myer Shimelman / Barry Siegel / Dr. David Slavit / Janice Smith/ Scott Smith/ Dr. Alon Steinberg / Dr. Barry Swerdlow / Mark Tadrisi DDS / Evvy Tavasci / Tohme Tohme / Shawn Trell / Anthony Urquidez / Carl Virgil / Daniel Wallace / Frederick Webking / Bill Whitfield / Debra Willis / Dr. Daniel Wohgelernter / Timm Woolley

Ivy Just to clarify are you saying all the names Green are now on the witness lists and names in grey are removed from the witness list .. including Prince jackson ? Randy Phillips ?

Edit:
OOPS NEVERMIND - The grey and black were so close I didn't realise the difference.

^^ Is it ok from Coroners office to reply individuals enquiries?

Anyway I'm glad that is sorted out.

I did a search on his name and these came out,
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2004576/news
so obviously if he replies media's enquiries, why not individual's. Maybe he thought the person who asked was from foreign press:)

I wish all the best to Katherine's lawyers when they call their witnesses on stand, especially Karen F and Arnold K.
They are going to need some painkiller when these two are on stand.

Someone shoud contact the newspaper with the reply from the coroner and have them retract what they said about the implant!

The Sun? Do you honestly think that they would print out correction, especially when they knew all along that coroner found no such narcan implant in MJ?

The shock findings of the Michael Jackson autopsy | The Sun |News
www.thesun.co.uk/.../The-shock-findings-of-the-Michael-Jack...Jul 3, 2009 – THE horrifying state of pop superstar Michael Jackson in his final days can be revealed by The Sun today in leaked autopsy details. ...

They even run the story of autopsy, but still went for this garbage about narcan implant.

the tabloid stories were wrong and Fournier only claimed this device was used by Michael in 2003 - not 2009.

I thought this was the case... nice to get the clarification direct from the coroner. Jacksons would know this anyway, or would they?

I didn't click on the link to the Sun's tawdry headlines...:angry: I can't read that stuff about the autopsy without getting upset and depressed.

Heck, this trial is depressing enough as it is...

It's odd that grace isn't a witness in this trial - she's the one who spent most time with mj during the last years. I bet if that stomach pump story which appeared in the uk times in her interview was true (grace claimed it was fake and made up by daphne barack) she'd have found herself a star witness.

They even run the story of autopsy, but still went for this garbage about narcan implant.

That sun autopsy was fake, the real autopsy wasn't released until later in the year. I haven't read the sun's july version, but i'm assuming it was a desc of an anorexic drug addled person.

^^Ok, I didn't click the link, I only saw the bit that I posted.
I assumed they posted the whole lot, + some additional made up things.

I doubt Spike Lee will be of much benefit to the family. It seems they decided to pull in anyone who met or worked with Mchael.

It's odd that grace isn't a witness in this trial - she's the one who spent most time with mj during the last years. I bet if that stomach pump story which appeared in the uk times in her interview was true (grace claimed it was fake and made up by daphne barack) she'd have found herself a star witness.

It would be interesting to hear the testimony of Grace.... :fear:

Yeh havent heard anything from grace lately...where is she hidin

Interesting that I was wondering earlier that how come Tohme is not in the list and found it very odd, but now Katherine's camp is trying to add him to witnesses? I wonder if they are reading here, and if that is the case, I would warmly recommend them to call Bubbles to stand too :D

:hysterical: If anyone would know, bubbles would know. Perhaps he will reveal what LaToya told him when she visited........

^^Well, Katherine's witness list is full of random names so why not call Bubbles to testify. I bet he could talk sense to some of Jackson's.

Is anyone else surprised that neither side is calling Miko Brando? He was there during TII, he was MJ's right hand man and a close friend years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back