Vindication Day June 13

I still never forget that day. Yet it's the Arvizo's, Sneddon, LAPD and the media's fault that Michael's gone because of the fricking trial. Sneddon corrupted the California laws thanx to him he made it the worst justice system in America. But Michael won and thankful all that's over, cause that causes much stress and depression and we pray for him always and God answered our prayers for Michael.

"If Michael Jackson made it through the trial, you can make it through today" - I love that. MJ was immensely strong, more than most could probably be.

I remember how you could see he was scared before he went into the courtroom. All the things he was thinking about especially his kids. Then after holding on to his mom's arm looking tired and numb. He suffered a lot and the effects of this stayed with him I feel the rest of his life. Neverland wasn't home for him anymore and I think this experience scarred him deeply. I hope in time too people will see how Michael was wronged and the disgrace of it all. The fans were the best especially the ones that went to the court everyday to support him.

I will never forget how evil people whom he gave love and help could be with him.

Wish I was there to support him... But he was always in my heart and mind. I remember how unfocused I was in my school during this ordeal. Lots of ppl. In my high school at the time were ignorant including some teachers. But the day after the verdict, none of the students making fun of Michael before were able to meet my eyes... God always brings whats in the dark to the light.
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL... :heart:

I know. Me too. :( I can't believe it... 8 years. Or more unbelievable I'd say is the past four. I remember that day in 2005 well. I went out to my car at work to listen on the radio because I knew I'd need to be away from everyone else at that moment. It was such a happy day on one side, but such a sad day on the other because the consequences, while thankfully they were not the worst scenario(!), were so harsh to bear for him... Neverland, the years lost, the anguish, the pain, his health and wellbeing. It's just so unfair and heartbreaking. Oh God, Michael, I love you so much. :heart:

You guys, majorloveprayer.org and #powerprayer4mj on twitter are joining today in a special worldwide Vindication Day prayer/meditation/visualization. Hope some of you can join. I'll post the basic info below ~

---------------------------------------------------------------
?? Special Vindication Day PowerPrayer4MJ ??
June13~ 9amPT- noonET- 5pm London- 18:00 Paris
Global time chart http://timeanddate.com/s/2dky
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2013/06/special-vindication-day-powerprayer4mj.html
Twitter: @majorloveprayer or hashtag #PowerPrayer4MJ
This meditation to share on Facebook:
http://on.fb.me/11IPsH8

1) Relax, close your eyes, breathe deeply...

2) In your mind picture HUGE letters standing tall like a gigantic solid gold Hollywood sign, saying "MICHAEL JACKSON"! This is a symbol/representation of his legacy in this world. His NAME is attached to everything he left here, and to everything thought, said or printed about him, whether positively or negatively. His name is connected to it all. It is his reputation, his music, his artistry, his image, dreams, words and aspirations.

3) Imagine (just let yourself daydream like a child :)) walking around this gigantic MICHAEL JACKSON sign. Examine the letters closely. Give yourself some time on this. The letters should be beautiful and shiny, so if you see any graffiti or anything "stuck" to his good name (things you've recently heard people say, things you've read, etc), just take a soft cloth out of your pocket and wipe it off. It's a magic cloth designed just for this purpose, to clean off the gunk quickly and easily and make it all shine. Go ahead and imagine each letter of his name made of solid gold... shine it up lovingly! :) What you're doing is an act of love, so just focus on the LOVE! Know that as you do this, it is happening for real in the realm of thought, where reality is first created. These tiny ripples of LOVE are helping to CLEAR MICHAEL'S NAME OF ANY NEGATIVITY in our collective consciousness. If you believe in God or a Higher Power, ask that this is please so, if it can be in accordance with Divine Plan. Ask with your heart.

4) Time to RELEASE THE WHITE DOVES! Just like in 2005 we now release a whole flock of white doves into the sky! And these aren't ordinary doves, but doves made of WHITE LIGHT. They carry the positive essence of INNOCENCE, PURITY and TRUTH wherever they go. Imagine them flying everywhere they're needed, glowing in light and love. Visualize them or just ask them to. We send them to the courthouse in Los Angeles where the current legal cases are taking place. We send them to media buildings... major networks, newspapers, radio shows, publishers. We send them all across the world to spread TRUTH! And we send them to with our UTMOST GRATITUDE to MICHAEL. May he be blessed in joy and peace.

5) Now please say a prayer in your own way that Paris, Prince, Blanket and Katherine are protected from negativity and kept healthy and strong... that the kids hold together as a family with their daddy's LOVE... that Paris finds all the help and support she needs to be truly happy.

Thank you, Lovelies. May you also be healthy, happy and LOVED and allow LOVE to change your heart and the world. Many blessings & gratitude! Michael, we are always yours. ~ the MLP team

Michael+Jackson+Vindication+Day+Innocent+Not+Guilty+June+13+2005+trial.jpg

Thank you with all my heart and soul for this...and amen...Michael must be so proud...he truly has the most beautiful, loving, devoted fan family in the world...

I agree with all of you:(

@Aquirius i know exactly what you mean. What would be going through his mind at that time? Did he say anything to his kids? Its a horrible thought

I think that day, even when it turned out in his favor, was probably his worst day in life. Not know if he would come back home to his children and go to prison. I think that was pure hell to him. I don't understand how people don't realize all the harm they cause with their lies and their greed. Some people say that you pay for what you do. So far, I haven't seen the Chandlers or the Arvizos pay for their cruelty, but I hope some day they will.

So far, I haven't seen the Chandlers or the Arvizos pay for their cruelty, but I hope some day they will.

I hope so too I think it would be better I suppose if they somehow came forward & admitted to everything being a lie, ESPECIALLY Gavin, but then again, I highly doubt that will EVER happen, which is sad to be honest :(

I haven't seen the Chandlers or the Arvizos pay for their cruelty, but I hope some day they will.

I bet when their allys aka diane dimwit sneddon etc pass on thats when they will come out with the truth

A bittersweet day, marked the beginning of the end. He was a "free" to walk out of the courtroom, but how he walked out... You could just tell that the damage that was done, just might be irreparable...:unsure:

9 years on...

Michael was Courage and Grace and Faith in the face of all adversity all through his most beautiful, precious, inspiring, but extremely difficult life ...and he won the greatest prize there is ever to win-our hearts and souls...and gave the greatest gift there is ever to give...love and inspiration...

This world did not deserve him...and yet he came, and stayed for all the years that he could...shinning his Light...and he's shinning it still from beyond...through his uplifting music, the global charitable work that continues in his name and through the goodness he has inspired in our hearts...

You did and are still healing and making this world a better place Michael...thank you...thank you...thank you...and yes, as that sign board said on your Vindication day, ................."On behalf of mankind..we are sorry."...............We love you most...hope you realize it now..and never forget..

I am crying so much it is hard for me to reply. Whatever happened to those people, TS GA and Dimond. Hope they are having miserable lives. But I doubt it. Seeing him in handcuffs breaks my heart. Beautiful Michael:angel:

Hess;3843807 said:
This trial - and the 1993 case - destroyed MJ's life!

DAMN those Bast"#"s that did this to him!! Greedy f#¤%ers!!

How peple can do this to an innocent man just to get money is beyond me!! - Hate them from the bottom of my heart!!

MJ Forever!!

You are so right that was a nightmare for Michael my heart just broker i cried. Michael's ppls didn't help him Michael should have took that to court and if he did you would not see 2003 at all. When it happen the first time and it was settle out of court Michael was a target. Just to take 1993 back Michael would be here with us.

I am crying so much it is hard for me to reply. Whatever happened to those people, TS GA and Dimond. Hope they are having miserable lives. But I doubt it. Seeing him in handcuffs breaks my heart. Beautiful Michael:angel:

Hugging you tightly, sweetheart, and sending you all my L.O.V.E...its as hard as it was then...a trial that should never have been in the first place...18th Nov 2003, the day he was handcuffed and I saw it being aired on TV(here in India), my family and friends were calling me on the phone from everywhere...and I just cried and cried..holding my brother's hand...watching the news...all I could say was, "not again..not again.." 1993 had already broken my heart...but that day in 2003, I lost all hope in mankind.....

I bought my "The Daily Press" newspaper June 14, 2005 article with to work today since because it's Vindication Day. Yep I still kept the article, I've kept it with my other articles not just from "The Daily Press", but also from "Toronto Sun" and "The Toronto Star".

Happy we still fight for Michael beack then despite the trial took a huge emotional toll on him while these villianous devils Sneddon, Dimond (Demon) and "DIS"Grace dump their heads down in shame.

A bittersweet day, marked the beginning of the end. He was a "free" to walk out of the courtroom, but how he walked out... You could just tell that the damage that was done, just might be irreparable...:unsure:

Oh man... you read my mind. I wrote up the article that was posted on MJJC earlier today (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/news/june-13-2005-michael-jackson-is-found-innocent-on-all-14-counts). As I was writing my draft I was writing "... and he walked out of the court room a free man.", but I had to edit that out because when I realized what I was saying... I knew it wasn't true. He may have been free in the eyes of the law, but many still thought he was guilty. Plus, with whatever damage this may have (and I'm sure did) cause him psychologically, there's no freedom from that. And I don't know that he ever really escaped it. I want to think that he did, or that he was starting to move beyond it, but that's just me living in a fantasy world. I think this plagued him to the very end. (This is just my opinion.)

While I wasn't a fan at the time, and like the rest of the brainwashed masses I thought negatively of him (yet at the same time, I didn't think he was a pedophile), I was very relieved to hear those verdicts. To be a fan now and look back at that day, it makes me happy and sad. Michael's innocence was proven but it destroyed him. That whole ordeal no doubt hurt his view on the world that he tried to help. :(

That case was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. What I saw walking out of that courtroom that day was a hollowed out version of Michael Jackson. His spirit cracked under the weight of DECADES of betrayal, people using him, people out to get him. June 25, 2009 was the day his body died. In my honest opinion, Mike's spirit was already dead and that breaks my heart.

People can only take so much and he's no exception. No one can hurt him anymore, he isn't aware of the pain anymore, he's free from it, because the dead are conscious of nothing (paraphrasing Ecclesiastees 9:4-6).

Last edited:
It really must have been the most frightening and relieving day at the same time for Michael. I wish I could erase all that crap that happened to him. :cry:

The fans were the best especially the ones that went to the court everyday to support him.

I am so thankful to the fans who were there for him. You showed him how much he was loved and I believe that helped him get through this nightmare.

It also happened to be my birthday. :D

I still remember this back then. Even though I was just a kid, when I heard those accusations I thought they were utterly ridiculous. And when he got vindicated, I was relieved and happy. HE HAD TO. That is what I thought. But I remember the news being nasty, saying "MJ won't be going to jail." How pathetic. They never showed his side of the story. And from then on I had to witness MJ being bullied by the media. And those silly headlines would actually be in the MAIN news, not even in the celebrity column! The media bullying had been going on for over a decade. It saddens me more because MJ never really fully recovered from the ordeal and I believe this killed him. Those people who made his life hell are NEVER going to rest in peace.

I will never ever forget this day. I was afraid to watch at the Tv screen so I've turned my back on and I was praying. I still could hear everything and in some way even to see like in the mirror (I was facing a patio's glass door). I've stayed like that during the whole time of verdict announcement and I was very emotional. I was kind of shaking. In the end I was crying the happy tears and thanking God for the result. After that I was very surprise with the general media coverage during the next days and weeks. It was kind of funny but I was expecting this. When during the trial and especially the last week or so there was so much coverage then after the verdict almost immediately the trial subject almost vanished from TV. It felt like it didn't even happened for awhile. Suddenly all these crazy hosts and they guests on the panel forgot about the trial they were so compassionate about.

King of Pop ♔ @KingofPopTweets · June 13th

Michael, on behalf of mankind, we are sorry...
[video=youtube;JU6odjPFIkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU6odjPFIkE[/video]

Back