WANTED - BAD Tour Crew/Promo jacket

Glanni

Proud Member
Country
Germany
Does anyone have this original Tour jacket (not the BAD25 model) in SIZE L???

Pleeeeeeease. I want this jacket.

194324_0.jpg

Hate to say it but your best bet would be coming to see the MJ One show in Vegas at Mandalay Bay and buying the replica for $350 USD. The authentic jackets that end up for sale online are far too outrageously expensive and I'm highly skeptical that someone would sell theirs for under $500. I actually work at Mandalay Bay and frequently visit the store and they have several sizes around of this jacket.

Hate to say it but your best bet would be coming to see the MJ One show in Vegas at Mandalay Bay and buying the replica for $350 USD. The authentic jackets that end up for sale online are far too outrageously expensive and I'm highly skeptical that someone would sell theirs for under $500. I actually work at Mandalay Bay and frequently visit the store and they have several sizes around of this jacket.
do they still have this "BAD25" logo on the sleeve? in this video from 2021 I dont see the logo (at 2:54min):

I happen to have that Bad Tour ‘88 jacket size large. I’m figuring $700. with shipping is a fair price.

Just curious : )
I was. I did the whole Bad run, except for the first Japan run. I replaced that guy. I was the onstage camera operator. Just me and him, on a bare dance floor. Even caught the hat once. We had a lot of fun on that tour.

I was. I did the whole Bad run, except for the first Japan run. I replaced that guy. I was the onstage camera operator. Just me and him, on a bare dance floor. Even caught the hat once. We had a lot of fun on that tour.
No way! That’s so cool!! I was born a year after MJ died so whenever I find out someone got to be in the presence of him it always blows my mind (and I ask a lot of questions 😅) Did you ever get the chance to talk to Michael?

Back