[WARNING] Intertainment Tonight interviews Thorson Liberace Ex. who claims affair with MJ

The same old story that even MJ had pointed out. Whenever there is something going on concerning MJ's work, the media will come up with stories like this.

Please try not to make such a big deal about this. We don't want other media outlets to pick up on this thing like they did with the Carter story. God i wish there was a law of defaming the dead. Then all this creep would be peniless forever.

In his original 2004 story he claimed that he'd be willing to testify for the prosecution in 2005, does anyone know if the prosecution ever sought him out, and if not was anything ever mentioned about him at all by Sneddon or prosecution motions?

Obviously he isn't credible, but almost everything else involving the prosecution in 2005 wasn't credible either. I'd be surprised if they hadn't considered him for something.

He's five months older than MJ, so when is he claiming this aged 16 thing happened because if it was before August 29th 1974, then it would be Thorston who was "improper" with MJ. He'd also originally only claimed to have met MJ in 1979 in his original story and factually we know he only hooked up with Liberace when he was 17 and he claims he only met MJ because of Liberace, as this is something he has testified about in the past - so how did he suddenly meet MJ at age 16? That's a whole 5 years difference from his original story.

How can anyone sell something like this when the story has changed so much and so drastically each time?

I can't wait till he gets put in for drugs again.

Re: Entertainment Tonight Set To Air Gay Affair With MJ and Liberace's Ex-lover

How could Michael be inappropriate with him at age 16, aren't they the same age? I guess Scott thought it was inappropriate that Michael didn't let him touch his sexy butt...

right.. Scott is 54 now, Mike would not have been 54 until this August 29th.. Besides MJ wasn't 16 in 1979.. This fool is a liar and the estate needs to sue his behind and ET for running unsubstantiated bs

In his original 2004 story he claimed that he'd be willing to testify for the prosecution in 2005, does anyone know if the prosecution ever sought him out, and if not was anything ever mentioned about him at all by Sneddon or prosecution motions?

Obviously he isn't credible, but almost everything else involving the prosecution in 2005 wasn't credible either. I'd be surprised if they hadn't considered him for something.

Because the prosecution was so desperate I can imagine that after this interview with the National Enquirer they would at least have contacted him. And they obviously found him lacking of credibility.

He's five months older than MJ, so when is he claiming this aged 16 thing happened because if it was before August 29th 1974, then it would be Thorston who was "improper" with MJ. He'd also originally only claimed to have met MJ in 1979 in his original story and factually we know he only hooked up with Liberace when he was 17 and he claims he only met MJ because of Liberace, as this is something he has testified about in the past - so how did he suddenly meet MJ at age 16? That's a whole 5 years difference from his original story.

So Thorston is the older one of the two?

I'm pretty sure the story changes as the media want it.

You know, it's not even this fool I'm angry with. He's just a pathetic loser trying to make money. It's the media who enable and encourage all this crap is whom I'm angry with! And these people are calling what they do a job?

How can anyone sell something like this when the story has changed so much and so drastically each time?

I can't wait till he gets put in for drugs again.

He was never on their witness list and it's the same for Terry George.

So Thorston is the older one of the two?

I'm pretty sure the story changes as the media want it.

You know, it's not even this fool I'm angry with. He's just a pathetic loser trying to make money. It's the media who enable and encourage all this crap is whom I'm angry with! And these people are calling what they do a job?

Yup. But even with someone like Matt Fiddes, who exemplifies how easy it is to lie about Michael, not a single journalist investigates their stories any further than the sensational headline they offer.

If Scott was the real deal he could've offered himself to the prosecution in 2005 and waited until after the trial before selling his story to National Enquirer.

I wonder if ET will even mention how Thorston has just come out of prison for another drugs related robbery. He claimed to have been clean in his 2002 interview with King, but he's been getting into drugs related crimes since 1981, again in 1988, another in 1990 and then again in 2008. Maybe more inbetween that we haven't heard of, maybe we could do a criminal background check on him.

As for the polygraph - one of the easiest ways to cheat that is by drugs.

Thorston is 54 years old.. he's older than MJ.. If ET reports this bs, they need to be sued

Damned E.T.! That Scott Thorson can go to hell for all these lies. Those lies and tabloids be damned!:tickingtimebomb

Yup. But even with someone like Matt Fiddes, who exemplifies how easy it is to lie about Michael, not a single journalist investigates their stories any further than the sensational headline they offer.

They don't even come up with a coherent narrative for mj. Yesterday american tv viewers were told all about a red hot affair mj had with whitney and today they're being told of a red hot affair mj had with liberace's ex-boyfriend. Americans must be sitting on their sofas looking a little baffled.

This is a call to action please contact _
The best way to help right now is to email or call ET .. The Contact info is in the Top Post

it's june soon so they will write trash on MJ. (as a long time Elvis fans i'm use to this crap). remember last year with Carter? there's nothing we or the Estate can do since he's dead........... it's hurts to see him being stabbed even in death

m_i_l_k_s_p_r_a_y_ :horror:

I know Michael IS the most beautiful man I have ever seen !! And I know gay men and women also saw what I saw about his unbelieveable alpha male sexiness !! The problem is I would never LIE about sleeping with someone that would never sleep with me !! We all have dreams and we all have desires but how sad and pathetic is your life that you would take a lie detector test to get on a UK rag because you are a nobody !! It must be hell on poor Liberace ex to become obscure and forgotten again and again !! How embarrassing to have to make up a story that the most beautiful and talented man on the planet wanted an extremely used up HAG from england !! Hence the new Interview !! I mean how else will this leech find new life where he is unless he has a camera in his face, resume anyone ?? How scum like and easy for ET to lower itself to this standard of "entertaining" !! It is obvious they must be running scared and desperate for rating hence the Michael Jackson plugs for veiwership , tisk tisk !! You FAILED ET this poorly thought out decision to air this as entertainment has back fired !! I will never watch your program ever again and can't wait to see your LAST show PROMO airing soon !!
It was so much classier with Mary Hart was there and your format has suffered horribily ever since I miss her she had some dignity !!

Here is an idea why not make your EXIT a 2 Parter, what the hell just as long as YOU go I don't care !! The only thing left to do is go out with some DIGNITY !! PLEASE !! Don't erode your once great reputation any further gosh !!
To me you ET are already GONE !!

Good bye , fade to black !! Next channel !!

:horror:

good post.... ET should be ashamed of themselves..

With Fiddes accusations the last few days and now Thorsen coming out from under his rock, what is this? Crucify Michael Jackson week?! Thorsen has had a hideous reputation for years. This doesn't surprise me. But dragging Michael into it? Another clue as to why this is coming out all of a sudden is that there's the big movie being released about Liberace starring Douglas and Damon. No better way to drum up publicity for it that to drag Michael Jackson's sexuality into it! Breaks my heart! Be gone with these bottom feeders.

With Fiddes accusations the last few days and now Thorsen coming out from under his rock, what is this? Crucify Michael Jackson week?!.

Wait until next week, Jason (can't remember his surname) Arnie Klein's ex assistant probably shows up too! Then we have trio of loser loonies. I wonder how they live with themselves, can they look at themselves in the mirror. Do they feel regret, shame or do they even care where and what cost they earn their money? They are the bottom of the food chain, scavengers.

It just breaks my heart. I ignore these lies and wish that people would leave Michael alone. ET should be ashamed of themselves and all these people who use Michael, his children and anyone else for money.

Wait until next week, Jason (can't remember his surname) Arnie Klein's ex assistant probably shows up too! Then we have trio of loser loonies. I wonder how they live with themselves, can they look at themselves in the mirror. Do they feel regret, shame or do they even care where and what cost they earn their money? They are the bottom of the food chain, scavengers.

Thorson is a big time junkie, I doubt he cares about much else besides his addiction

Is this Liberace movie going to involve MJ in any way??? They're not going to incorporate Scott's new lies into this, are they?

Kraft Foods Wants to hear from MJ fans-- They had NO idea - what Entertainment Tonight is doing to MJ- CALL NOW!!
Kraft foods ---Telephone: Attention: Consumer Relations Group 1-800-543-5335

There is not much anyone can do - There is no law against him making such claims
same as with Fiddes - all you can do is contact the station and let them know you diaprove
of such sensational unproven attacks on MJ character.

can someone provide contact info
for ET so fans can take appropricate actions ..

But I will say most of the world doesnt entertain this crap as credible - Michael himself Ignored it
There is nothing the Jackson's or Estate can do except make a statement of discust .. but same as MJ
they cant respond constantly to the numerous attcks .. They like MJ may probably feel they shouldnt
validate these people or bring more attention to them with replies. They cant stop it legally

We are MJ's Army and we can make out voices heard to show our concern and speak against
the stations and media that do this. If we are appropriate we will gain support.

Bu I will say if you respond on or click on taboid articles you are only making it profitable for them
and feedig the machine to continue doing it .. "To Read it is to Feed It" ~ MJ

Why do they do it ?? becuase when you click or reply on there pages its very profitable
for them $$$$$$$$$$$$ Please Dont Feed it - or they will keep posting the crap

Nicely said Qbee! Also we need to consider the source. This person appears destitute and desperate and is most definitely looking to profit. Yes I know that what I say is obvious. Its just that the fans are pretty emotional; especially since we are coming close to the 3-year anniversary. In fact the pain is still very deep. So when we hear about these type of stories it is very upsetting and some may react out of their wanting to protect Michael but don't think about the impact of their actions. I've seen it all over the place including Twitter, Facebook and I've seen forums shut down temporarily because fans get so caught up in their loyalty to Michael. The loyalty is understandable. So please if you do respond to ET, please be respectful and non-emotional. If the fans go after them with teeth and claws they will be dismissed as crazy and emotional; hence no credibility. Also We really do need to refrain from clicking as the $$$$$$$$ will certainly add up for them; again what I say is obvious. Sending a major love to you all.

I must say - Michael's definitely one of a kind. I mean, people are even tearing him down when he's no longer around. Who else gets that kind of treatment?

I just watched it. To sum it up, Thorson said he was Michael's best friend, he said Michael was very anti-drug and wanted Thorson to quit doing cocaine. He was then asked by the interviewer if they were just friends... and then he said yes. She then said you say that hesitantly. He then said they were more than just friends, but that's all he would say because Michael was no longer here to defend himself. He did end up hinting their relationship was more than friends. He never said one thing about Michael being inappropriate or anything about any molestation.

The interview was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I thought he was going to accuse Michael of being a molester or something. He did not.

Edited to add: He also talked a bit about plastic surgery. Nothing inflammatory towards Michael. He just said he knew him in his earlier days.

I'm sure the interview will be posted soon.

Last edited:
I will never understand what Michael did to be treated like this...

Back