Warning. Pellicano is at it again.

pelicano didnt quit, he got fired because he was a dumbass. If you guys remember, he was the one to first brake the news that the case was about allegation of childabuse, even tho the press at the timed didnt know what the allegation was about.

^Nope, that was a reporter in LA and then Diane Dimond who said it was about child abuse first! Pellicano was the first to say it was an extortion attempt!

Last edited:
pelicano didnt quit, he got fired because he was a dumbass. If you guys remember, he was the one to first brake the news that the case was about allegation of childabuse, even tho the press at the timed didnt know what the allegation was about.

Pellicano was hired by Michael's lawyer Bert Fields. They both thought it was an extortion and they wanted to go to court because they were sure of Michael's innocence. However then Howard Weitzman and Johnnie Cochran joined Michael's legal team who started to push the case in the direction of settlement. Mind you, Cochran was friends with Larry Feldman, the Chandler's lawyer who also wanted a settlement....

So this is why Pellicano left - because he and Fields were against the settlement.

Kingofpop4ever3000;3454242 said:
I have to admit that I think there is something not quite right about all this. I hope to the Highest that Pellicano was just misquoted. I really don't want to believe he would actually stomp on Michael's memory like that. But it is still very strange to me that they are posting two very contradictory stories about Pellicano on the same day. it doesn't make sense.

Pellicano always worked both sides so maybe that's why.

Personally I think Pellicano is an idiot - he was conned by Weitzman & Barresi to take the rap for all of them- he thinks he's being loyal which is funny as they are responsible for him being there in the first place imo. They threw him under the bus to save themselves. Now everyone else is rolling in the dough, probably even his ex. Barresi even went to his sentencing - now that's a friend. Barresi probably never laughed so hard in his life.

http://www.williampavelic.com/2007/0...-investigator/

“If you find dirt on a celebrity, then you go to the attorney, or directly to the client, and say, ‘Hey, there’s a story brewing with the tabs, we need to quash it: Most celebrities are not gonna hesitate, because a celebrity is the most naive, infantile person in the world. They get preferential treatment, but if boulders fall on their head in real life, they don’t know what to do, other than dig deep into their pockets,” says Barresi. “Pellicano was the master of getting them to do that–the celebrity never knew how simple it was to put a fire out, or that sometimes there was never really a fire in the first place. There would be a story brewing, but the reporter couldn’t nail it down. So Pellicano would light the fire. He was the arsonist—and then he’d come back and put the fire out.” http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/01/bu...pellicano.html

And who brought Pellicano to LA. Weitzman. And when Pellicano got into trouble legally, Weitzman was his lawyer. I saw him on TV 5 times is what I recall. I watched CTV all the time. Pellicano will never roll on the lawyers or his clients. I think Pellicano believed Weitzman would get him out of his mess, but Weitzman tricked him & Pellicano took the fall for all of them, lol.

Here is a sample transcript from the Abrams show:

Here is an example:
http://www.royblack.com/tv/transcrip...s_dec3_03.html

Abrams questions whether Pellicano gave MJ bad advice

ABRAMS: Yes, which they say it is. All right, let's move on. Case two, moving on to Mark Geragos' other big client, Michael Jackson. Defense sources telling me that they're doing a number of things. They are beginning their investigation. One of the things they're doing is they're looking into private investigator Anthony Pellicano now serving time in a federal prison. Now we've known that this was going to come up because he was retained by Jackson back in 1993 when another boy made accusations of ******ation. That case was settled. It will probably come up in the new case. The D.A. today saying he expects that it will and now they're investigating whether Pellicano may have given Michael Jackson some bad advice and whether he might have had a motive to do that. Roy Black, they going to make any hay out of this? Could they make any hay out of this?
BLACK: Well Dan you know I've heard the same thing that you have. I find it hard to connect that to the particular case. Let's fact it, Pellicano is pretty down right now and everyone is kicking him. The thing I would be worried about if I was on the Jackson side is whether Pellicano would cooperate in order to get some type of sentence reduction.
ABRAMS: And when you say cooperate, you mean turn on his former client?
BLACK: Sure. That happens all the time. As soon as somebody gets in prison they're always looking for a way out and it would certainly be to his benefit to cooperate with the prosecution in Santa Barbara if they would allow the feds to reduce his sentence.
ABRAMS: Howard Weitzman, is this going to be a big issue or not?

WEITZMAN: Well listen, you may recall I'm responsible for Pellicano coming to Los Angeles. I hired him...

ABRAMS: Right.

WEITZMAN: ... (UNINTELLIGIBLE) case in 1982. I think the chances of Anthony turning on any of the lawyers or any of the clients is zero. I don't think that's his frame of mind. I represented Michael in 1993. I was part of the team when Johnnie Cochran was hired. To the best of my knowledge there was nothing inappropriate done by Pellicano or anyone in those proceedings.

ALLRED: That would be a pretty pathetic defense if Michael Jackson tried it. It's a kind of a variation of the devil made me do it. Anthony Pellicano made me do it...
ABRAMS: Maybe he was working both sides of the fence. Maybe he was engaging in improper conduct and as a result gave Michael Jackson bad advice.

^^ That's interesting about Weitzman. I wonder if Pellicano's recent comment (if he made it) has to do with a revenge on Weitzman, since Pellicano certainly knows he works for the Estate now.

Ridiculous of him to say all this, after having defended MJ previously, the things he said about how his kids played with him, his explanation about Jordan Chandler...and so on. He's in prison...what does he have to gain by writing a book with bullshit in it? He probably wanted to get his book out there, but they told him 'no' unless he'd lie about Michael Jackson, that seems like a very possible scenario to me. Remember how many book stores didn't want to stock any pro-MJ books?

But if you think about it...it's so much nonsense.Pellicano, obviously a relentless person if someone messes with him ot he finds out very bad things, yet he just quits the whole investigation because he found a horrible truth. But he DOESN'T bring it to the police so they can have that evidence and it would aid in getting him convicted...basically letting a criminal get away with horrible deeds...while he could have prevented all of that? Sigh...what a joke....i'm sorry but even non-fans should try to use their brains for a second here, why just quit the investigation and do nothing, not bring the evidence to police or whatever? You don't even need to be a fan of MJ to see what this nonsense is all about.

respect77;3457777 said:
^^ That's interesting about Weitzman. I wonder if Pellicano's recent comment (if he made it) has to do with a revenge on Weitzman, since Pellicano certainly knows he works for the Estate now.

It could - could be many things as he is connected to many cases.

Nitrini connects him to Tupac, Biggie Smalls murders, not sure if significant- maybe thru LAPD, somehow.:scratch:

http://nitrini.blogspot.com/2010/07/al-qaida-terrorists-spies-oj-simpson.html

He has to be angry - everyone getting rich while he's stuck in jail.

His old pal Barresi is writing a book again - guess his family didn't want him at his father's funeral, probably because of all his illegal activities- must be disgusted with him:

Barresi

XCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, OUR TOWN
EXCLUSIVE: Banished Celebrity PI Forced to Stake Out His Own Dad’s Funeral

By Richard Horgan on October 17, 2011 12:30 P
clip_image001.gif
The list of reasons why long-time Hollywood celebrity private investigator Paul Barresi (pictured) was banned from attending his father’s funeral on September 29 in Lemoore, California is long and complex. But certainly one of the contributing factors is his decision to work on a book about his fractured family life, tentatively titledBless Me Father, For I Have Sinned.
What is much more unusual is how Barresi decided to deal with this traumatic situation. In the same manner that he has staked out locations for law-firm assigned clients ranging from Sylvester Stallone to Arnold Schwarzenegger to Eddie Murphy, Barresi camped out on that day near the church and later at the cemetery, watching from afar through the lenses of high-powered binoculars.
“This was the most painful experience of my life,” Barresi tells FishbowlLA via telephone. “One of my brothers was too sick to attend, but the other two–Matthew and Mark—finally spotted me about halfway through the burial service. They squinted and looked at me with such anger and disdain. I didn’t care that they spotted me. At that point, I came out of the bushes, about 100 yards away.”
Barresi’s dad Nick passed away on September 22 at age 87, three days after falling from a ladder. A half a block away from St. Peter’s Catholic Church, the disconsolate son watched as his dad’s casket, draped in an American flag, was carried in and out by members of the U.S. Marine Corps. He had been warned that if he tried to enter the church, he would be thrown out by an off-duty cop in attendance who is also a close friend of his mother.
Barresi says that a California Highway Patrol officer also later spied him at the cemetery but refrained from taking any action. When everyone had left, he was able to approach the burial site as two maintenance men were preparing to inter the casket.
“The cemetery director walked up to me on my blind side and asked who I was,” Barresi recalls. “I told him, ‘Paul Barresi, and this is my father.’ The cemetery director then stepped back and told me, ‘Go ahead, it’s okay, take a few minutes with your father.’ By now, I was sobbing uncontrollably. I asked if I could see my father one last time as I was not allowed to attend the viewing at church. He said ‘No, I’m so sorry.’” Barresi would go on to place at the grave site a letter he had prepared.
Before becoming a private investigator, Barresi worked as an adult film star. But he says he doesn’t think that part of his life had anything to do with his family’s harsh funeral day comportment.

The story doesnt even add up. So he told MJ that if he found out that MJ was guilty he would "fuck him over". Then he began working for MJ and found out that "He did something far worse to young boys than molest them.” Why didnt pelicano then fuck MJ over like he said he would. Why just quit and refuse to speak about what MJ supposedly did?
Why didnt the journalist follow up some hard question?

Nah, the real truth is of course that he got fired because he was so incompetent at his job.

It's simple, he couldn't f*ck over MJ because he never had anything against MJ to prove MJ was guilty...just like Sneedon didn't. Pelicano got desperate after he was arrested. He proably would have sold out his own momma if it meant his freedom.:smilerolleyes:

Before that he did dig up some true facts about the Chandlers that does help MJ. But, unfortunetly Pellicano is only loyal to himself and not the truth.

Last edited:
HakaVelli;3599038 said:
The story doesnt even add up. So he told MJ that if he found out that MJ was guilty he would "fuck him over". Then he began working for MJ and found out that "He did something far worse to young boys than molest them.” Why didnt pelicano then fuck MJ over like he said he would. Why just quit and refuse to speak about what MJ supposedly did?
Why didnt the journalist follow up some hard question?

Nah, the real truth is of course that he got fired because he was so incompetent at his job.

He didn't quit because he was incompetent. He quit because he and Bert Fields wanted to fight for MJ, while MJ's new team of lawyers (Johnnie Coachran) pushed for a settlement. Pellicano and Fields didn't agree with the settlement because they thought Michael's defense was strong and they should fight in court and they would win. I agree with him on that. Even after quitting Pellicano said he is convinced Michael was innocent and that he should have fought.

So the thing that he allegedly said now is either because he was offered money for it (or a book deal) - we know that's how the media works - or he was misquoted or his quote was taken out of context or he means that the "worse than molestation" thing was that Michael settled and let the parents get away with forcing their kids live a lie.

[h=1]Anthony Pellicano Pleads for Early Jail Release[/h] [h=2]His lawyer says that the former private eye is not a danger to the public or to flee; and that he is suffering from a serious eye condition.[/h] 5:58 PM PDT 6/12/2012 by Alex Ben Block

<center>
anthony-pellicano-4-1-08.jpg

</center>

Will the pelican finally fly free?
our editor recommends

Anthony Pellicano Makes Shocking Charges About Arnold Schwarzenegger, Michael Jackson

Michael Ovitz Sued for $203K in Legal Fees Related to Pellicano Wire-Tapping Case

Notorious Hollywood private eye Anthony Pellicano is currently serving time in a federal penitentiary in Texas for illegal possession of firearms and explosives, unlawful wiretapping and racketeering. But an attorney for Pellicano this week requested his client be granted bail and be released until his appeal can be heard in a filing to Judge Dale Fischer of the U.S. District Court. His request is expected to be a subject of discussion at a hearing July 9 in federal court in Los Angeles.
PHOTOS: Crazy Cases! 18 of Hollywood's Outrageous Entertainment Lawsuits
"Mr. Pellicano has already served approximately 67 months in federal custody which completely satisfies his prison terms for all convictions in this case but the two flawed RICO counts," writes attorney Steven F. Gruel in his presentation to the court. (Download a PDF of the document here.)
RICO is a legal term for the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Pellicano’s attorney says in his filing that since his client was convicted, the U.S. Supreme Court and a federal appeals court have issued opinions that he believes "completely eviscerate the government’s convictions" in the Pellicano case.
Gruel argues that will provide ample grounds for an appeal, so it is reasonable for his client to be granted bond and freed until that can be heard, which could take into 2014.
"Given the recent court rulings," the filing says, "it would be completely unjust to insist that Mr. Pellicano remain in custody any longer while his appeal is pending."
The case involving Pellicano was one of the highest profile prosecutions involving major Hollywood players in recent years. Pellicano at the turn of the century was one of the most active private investigators specializing in show business clients, working closely with many top lawyers.
Among the clients Pellicano was alleged to have worked on behalf of were studio heads Brad Grey and Ron Meyer, power broker Michael Ovitz, actors Elizabeth Taylor and Chris Rock, powerful lawyer Bert Fields and billionaire former MGM owner Kirk Kerkorian, among many others
Among those whose phones Pellicano illegally tapped were actor Sylvester Stallone and comedians Gary Shandling and Kevin Nealon.
Things started to unravel in 2002 when Anita Busch, then a reporter for the Los Angeles Times, was harassed and threatened. That created a trail that eventually led authorities to Pellicano, and allegedly to his client Ovitz as well. Ovitz, who was never prosecuted, is still being sued by Busch in a civil case, as are others.
Prominent attorney Terry Christensen was also convicted in the case in 2008 but remains free on bail pending his appeal. Mark Arneson, a former LAPD sergeant who aided Pellicano by accessing confidential government records, was granted bail in 2009.
The filing says that Pellicano prosecutors have not yet filed an answer to briefs in the case filed in 2010. “Such unacceptable foot dragging by the prosecution (with its massive resources),” says the filing, “smacks of blatant vindictiveness that results in irreparable loss of time to Mr. Pellicano.”
Gruel raises numerous other questions about how the case and the trials against Pellicano – who in some cases acted as his own lawyer - were conducted, and says they will raise substantial questions for the appeals court.
Gruel also pleads that Pellicano, now 68, indigent and suffering from an eye condition, is not a danger to the community or likely to flee if granted bail. He points out that during the process that led up to his convictions, which began with his indictment in 2006, Pellicano has been cooperating with authorities. He also notes Pellicano will not repeat his crimes since his investigation firm has been out of business for almost a decade.
The filing also includes a declaration from Pellicano’s cousin Fred Filippi of San Clemente, who says he is prepared to take him into his home if he is released. Filippi says he is also willing to act as a court appointed custodian for Pellicano, would be willing to sign a surety bond (along with other relatives) putting up his home to insure his cousin does not flee, and would go along with an order for Pellicano to wear electronic monitoring equipment.
Gruel also alludes to one reason Pellicano allegedly was treated so harshly. He has never agreed to provide information about his many celebrity clients to the authorities, despite pressure to do so.
"Although it may not publically say so," says the filing, “the government shares this view that Mr. Pellicano is not a danger. When the prosecutors and agents approached Mr. Pellicano to “flip” him to cooperate, they clearly dangled the keys to his freedom in exchange for his honor. The set of ‘keys’ would not have been repeatedly offered by the prosecution if it truly considered Mr. Pellicano a danger.
"Rather, to suggest that Mr. Pellicano is a 'danger', now in light of his advanced age, health and lack of resources would be a further illustration of the prosecution’s frustration with Mr. Pellicano’s steadfast decision to stand tall (and silent); all the while unwilling to cooperate."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/anthony-pellicano-attorneys-early-release-336474

So now hes saying crap bout mj?

OMG WHEN WILL IT EVER END!!!

Nothing new all jail birds try to find ways to be free. They all think they should not be in jail, and they are all sick--sometimes their leg, skin, eyes, some do not get clean underwear.

Back