Were there any cameras in the house? (I think this is IMPORTANT)

if its digital the footage can be recovered, files dont get peremantly removed from computers even when you watch something online, the file stays in your temp folder. If it has been deleted, expect it to be recovered.

This is so confusing. Are there tapes or not?!

I'm just really annoyed that Dr. Murray had enough time to do whatever he needed to do (whatever that may be) before it was considered manslaughter. He has enough time to get rid of anything he wanted to get rid of!!!! That's just SO stupid to me. He should not have been allowed to leave the hospital.

AND- IF there were cameras and Michael didn't have them in his bedroom, they would at least be in the hallway outside the room. They would be able to see Dr. Murray going in and out-trying to find someone to call 911, see how long it took him to go in and come out, see his mannerisms, etc.....
SO, IF there are tapes, I hope the police find the footage (digital or whatever it is)

I agree with MJsPYT1. It was only just this past week that the cops started taking an eagle-eye look into Murray actions. They spent the previous two weeks saying that he was not a suspect. That doesn't make sense considering that they are so hot on him now about this. If they think he lied about something, what took them so long to find out? Time was wasted and potential evidence could have been lost during the time that they were looking another way. So much about this is not adding up. And now they're scrambling to find all these missing pieces, like tapes that may or may not exist. But it might be too late IMO. I think they dropped the ball on alot of things here.

With Michael Jackson, tapes are possible.

Michael did have gatewatchers watching through cameras and stuff.

Anyways, if these tapes exsist, they are the key source to finding out whether MJ was really murdered, left alone for a long time, or whatever. They would be able to show us just where MJ was and where the doctor was in his last hours.

i heard on fox news earlier today there were cameras in the house but footage from them has gone missing. no word on who or whom was responsible. of course this has not been verified 100% so until it does i think its healthy to keep an open mind because so often rumour becomes speculation and speculation becomes fact

With the tapes going missing (and we know this cause now its coming from more than one media outlet), It's further proof, Murray DID NOT act alone. He could not have done everything that was done to Michael on that morning all by himself and without anyone seeing what was taken place.

You can't give diprivan, call 2 employees have them go to storage and get rid of evidence, stage the scene, inject lethal dose in MJ's neck while he's still "under", then find time to go and swipe the security tapes, all by your lonesome and without anyone seeing you to ask specific questions about what you are doing.

Bottom line: An accomplice or 2 were in that house during this entire time. Let us not forget, the 911 caller....

yep i too think there was more ppl involved in this.

I'm just really annoyed that Dr. Murray had enough time to do whatever he needed to do (whatever that may be) before it was considered manslaughter. He has enough time to get rid of anything he wanted to get rid of!!!! That's just SO stupid to me. He should not have been allowed to leave the hospital.
Yep.
I am sure there are tapes that were removed. Along with all the other stuff that was sold to the tabloids

So about a decade later...... WHERE ARE THE DAMN TAPES. There is definitely something the public has no definitive clue on that people are hiding from us and it makes me angry.

This is why I feel like this is a murder or a hoax
I don't speak on it because I Hate for ppl to come at me but it's so many clues & evidence to this. & it's hard to believe which one. The fact that nobody has seen or heard or even spoke on Murray is strange within itself

I don't speak on it because I Hate for ppl to come at me but it's so many clues & evidence to this. & it's hard to believe which one. The fact that nobody has seen or heard or even spoke on Murray is strange within itself
I get that, but I think most fans know it's probably a murder by now, heck even the family thinks so, however Jermaine did say the police wiped the security footage which contradicts reports, and the media isn't always right....

I get that, but I think most fans know it's probably a murder by now, heck even the family thinks so, however Jermaine did say the police wiped the security footage which contradicts reports, and the media isn't always right....
So what did latoya & her husband get ?

Back