WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MASS DOWNLOAD Campaign to get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" to No.1 on June 25th, 2010

Of course I'm in, a very good idea to get this great song to number one. It can't be so hard when we're millions of mj-fans ;)

I want to participate. But I am in Russia. I've never bought MP3s before. I doubt the Russian iTunes store will have this song. :( I want to buy it on June 14, but I don't know where to buy it from.

I'm sure it will - just search for The Ultimate Collection on iTunes and download We've Had Enough from June 14th.

Come on this needs to get moving! LOL, we need to start madly inviting people, it has to get into the tens of thousands at least to have a chance

guys make sure to tell all your youtube friends and myspace friends if you have an account and twitter have to this a trending topic

We have had our first UK radio mention guys :)

Come on guys let's get Michael rocking our worlds on June 25th

Lou x

I'm sure it will - just search for The Ultimate Collection on iTunes and download We've Had Enough from June 14th.

Sadly it's not that simple. In Russia we have only a part of iTunes store that sells games for mobile phones. We can't buy music or movies due to copyright laws. :(

Last edited:

Sadly it's not that simple. In Russia we have only a part of iTunes store that sells games for mobile phones. We can't buy music or movies due to copyright laws. :(

are there other music stores where you can buy singles in russia?

are there other music stores where you can buy singles in russia?

I can't think of a single place!! People just download illegaly.

I don't use facebook...but sign me in.

We have had our first UK radio mention guys :)

Come on guys let's get Michael rocking our worlds on June 25th

Lou x

Hi Lou, I am posting for the first time. Will someone be creating a video to be put in youtube? The one I currently saw is refering to war, 911, etc. You are refering to "we've had enough" of the media, tabloids, etc.

Hi Lou, I am posting for the first time. Will someone be creating a video to be put in youtube? The one I currently saw is refering to war, 911, etc. You are refering to "we've had enough" of the media, tabloids, etc.

I don't think the song was meant to be about the media and tabloids. It was very different than the songs Michael wrote about that. When it was released, a lot of Michael's critics just dismissed the song as another antimedia, antitabloids song, without actually listening to the words and the message he was bringing.

I see it more as an antihate, antiviolence, antiwar song. And Michael's emphasis is that if all people stand together we can stop hate and war and violence. I think the fan video on YouTube conveys that pretty well although it is hard to watch. It was a risky song for him to release, because it came out during the Occupation of Iraq. It really is a message of the world coming together, but is edgier than Heal the World or We Are the World. It is a protest song. The message in the song is global. I heard that it was played in Iran during the protests.

The real shame, IMO is that this song was never really played on the radio or appreciated for what it was meant to be while Michael was with us. The message in the song is really important and was important to Michael. The mass download will help spread that message and in doing so will remind people of his talent (because it is an amazing song), his compassion for the world , his willingness to take a controversial stand for what is right and the fact that we should also stand together to make sure that the people responsible for his death are brought to justice.

Here is link to a video that shows the Iranian peoples' uprising.Just a warning first,it¨s for real and some people dies in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmopaAnYxcM

In memory of Michael Jackson 1958-2009
Song: We've Had Enough by Michael Jackson

lyrics:

Love was taken from a young life
And no one told her why
Her direction has a dimlight
From one more violent crime

She innocently questioned why
Why her father had to die
She asked the men in blue
How is it that you get to choose
Who will live and who will die
Did god say that you could decide ?
You saw he didn't run
And that my daddy had no gun

In the middle of a village
Way in a distant land
Lies a poor boy with his broken toy
Too young to understand

He's awaken, ground is shakin
His father grabs his hand
Screaming, crying, his wife's dying
Now he's left to explain

He innocently questioned why
Why his mother had to die
What did these soldiers come here for ?
If they're for peace, why is there war ?

Did God say that they could decide
Who will live and who will die ?
All my mama ever did
Was try to take care of her kids

We're innocently standing by
Watching people lose their lives
It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice

Only god could decide
Who will live and who will die
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

They've gotta hear it from me
They've gotta hear it from you
They've gotta hear it from us
We can't take it
We've already had enough

We can't take it
We've already had enough

They've gotta hear it from you baby

We can't take it
We've already had enough

Deep in my soul baby

Deep in your soul and let God decide

Deep in my soul

It's up to me and i'm still alive

We can't take it
We've already had enough

It's going down baby
Just let God decide,

It's going on baby
Just let God decide

Deep in my soul baby

We've already had enough

We can't, we can't
We've already had enough

Michael asks why soldiers that should come for peace are killing too.There are not only soldiers who dies there are children too.
The soldiers come there to help,they don´t really want to kill and some of them just don´t want to live anymore after what they´ve seen and done.
There are never a winner in a war,just victims.

Everything callmerose wrote

Plus the campaign also gives the fans the chance to say we have had enough of societies treatment of Michael.

There is a link to our YouTube vid on page one of this thread.

Thanks all :)

I don't think the song was meant to be about the media and tabloids. It was very different than the songs Michael wrote about that. When it was released, a lot of Michael's critics just dismissed the song as another antimedia, antitabloids song, without actually listening to the words and the message he was bringing.

I see it more as an antihate, antiviolence, antiwar song. And Michael's emphasis is that if all people stand together we can stop hate and war and violence. I think the fan video on YouTube conveys that pretty well although it is hard to watch. It was a risky song for him to release, because it came out during the Occupation of Iraq. It really is a message of the world coming together, but is edgier than Heal the World or We Are the World. It is a protest song. The message in the song is global. I heard that it was played in Iran during the protests.

The real shame, IMO is that this song was never really played on the radio or appreciated for what it was meant to be while Michael was with us. The message in the song is really important and was important to Michael. The mass download will help spread that message and in doing so will remind people of his talent (because it is an amazing song), his compassion for the world , his willingness to take a controversial stand for what is right and the fact that we should also stand together to make sure that the people responsible for his death are brought to justice.

Thank you for your insightful explanation. Now, I understand why this amazing song was not included in his Invincible album.

We really need to spread his message of peace but as fans also that we've had enough of the world's bad treatment of Michael.

um... I've already downloaded the song but i'd like to help in anyway but... I say screw june 25, we need to get this song to No.1 by april 5th, it would mean so much!

OK I singed everywhere, but I don't understand what I should download?

So when are we starting this exactly because June is right around the corner and will be here before we know it. lol. Should we start downloading now?

So when are we starting this exactly because June is right around the corner and will be here before we know it. lol. Should we start downloading now?

I also think like you, but I don't understand from where I must download this song?

And from where I must download it? :)

you can download from itunes, or rhasody any music store that sells singles

hold on guys i'm gonna ask somone on another site when exactly to download

Thanks I will tell this for Lithuanian fans forums they will also download this song :)

i think you download the week before jun 25 for to be number 1 by jun 25 but i will let you know the offical

hey everybody you download june 14th-25th :)

okay so we ARE not to download it now then?? we are to wait untill june 14th right?

Yup, that's right.

Hi guys

Thanks for the continued support

Please do NOT start downloading until week commencing 14th June (yes, the 14th June....the day or Murray's hearing - this makes our message even more important)

If people start individually downloading now, it will have no impact on charts

We all need to download together on week commencing 14th June to make a dent.......

In a few weeks, I will begin adding links to download sites to all of the campaign sites.

For a link to all of these sites, please see the original post at the start of this thread

Thanks again

Louf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back