What are you doing this very second?

wondering when my arm pain will go away

if you have a fracture or had a fracture in that area theres a one word answer to the pain going away

wanna know what it is :lol:

IT WONT

i broke both legs and one foot and one wrist not last year year before and now i have pains everywhere

drinking tea browsing outside and :cry: nearly cuz i just saw the cute clip of prince and paris when prince said to michael we can live in a castle like this daddy and michael replys will i fit in there too ?? bless him and his children if only he could read this sigh :cry: :boohoo:

^

awww I think I might have fractured it. Im not sure. :worried: I was dancing around the house to "Music's Taken Over" by the J5 and kind of crashed into a wall injuring my elbow. Im pretty sure its whats known as the "funny bone". Hurts pretty bad to move it though.

^

awww I think I might have fractured it. Im not sure. :worried: I was dancing around the house to "Music's Taken Over" by the J5 and kind of crashed into a wall injuring my elbow. Im pretty sure its whats known as the "funny bone". Hurts pretty bad to move it though.

if it hurts to move it hun then get it checked it could be either fractured or broken

luckily i was unconscious when i broke both my legs wrist and foot all in one so i didnt know nothing until i woke up then sure as hell it let me know there were breaks

Yeah I guess it wouldnt hurt to get it looked at. Tommorow working the register might be a little tough. At least its my left arm though!

Yeah I guess it wouldnt hurt to get it looked at. Tommorow working the register might be a little tough. At least its my left arm though!

aww i hope it goes well and nothings broken

as for what im doing im :ranting: at a passing ambulance :lmao: im right by the ambulance station and just as im getting to sleep they put on their sirens and race past my bedroom window like linford christie :ranting:

^

lol!!!! :lol: I live by a train station and trains go by in the middle of the night, always wakes me up

i know how u feel hun i live right by the ambulance fire and cop stations and train station on top i hear all these different vehicles

i mean i know dont get me wrong Ambulances are for saving lifes and yes the siren is important traffic wise round here but do they have to put the ambulance almost through my bedroom window hello i know ur there i aint stupid :lmao: and i certainly aint deaf i will be if they carry on

^
awww, usually I turn on my fan or something to block out the noise. The worst is the snow plow trucks that come by in the middle of the light bc I see the lights flash through my window and its so bright!

hey you almost have 10,000 posts! :D

Back