What do you think if Michael dueted with C. Aguilera

Hell no on a Christina/MJ duet. She would overstep MJ's vocals with her own crappy vocals...kinda like Celine Dion or Mariah Carey...but worse.

And the best female singer? Not even close. Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, hell even Madonna are way way better than Christina. I'd love to see MJ work with Aretha or Tina....but not Christina

Hell no on a Christina/MJ duet. She would overstep MJ's vocals with her own crappy vocals...kinda like Celine Dion or Mariah Carey...but worse.

And the best female singer? Not even close. Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, hell even Madonna are way way better than Christina. I'd love to see MJ work with Aretha or Tina....but not Christina

Hell yeah to Aretha and Tina! I especially love Tina. Her voice is so powerful. I'd probably faint due to excitement or something if MJ ever did a duet with her lol.

Last edited:
How about a duet on a remake of "Simply The Best"? The King Of Pop and the Queen of Rock on one song together.....damn that would be hot.

Yeah, that would definitely be cool and the title of the song is certainly fitting for both. The Beatles "Come Together" is another one i'd like to see MJ & Tina sing together as well. Both have covered the song and I think their gritty vocals would compliment eachother well.

in my opinion Aguilera has a power voice, but only that.. She tends to use POWER technique even when she is singing soft.. The only way a song together could be pulled off WELL, if it was a POWER song.. which would be good, but I personally prefer Michael (when singing duets with females) to be softer... SCREAM is a different case, I love it!

Well a duet doesn't always have to be a ballad ;)
And I seriously think their voices would actually fit together when it's a powerful song, like you said.

I don't think it would be a good combination because she looks like she's greedy when it comes to sharing vocals. She wants to overpower everybody and it's very annoying. However, maybe Michael would make it work somehow and be like....." look, just STFU for a second and let's do this my way or the highway".:)

I would prefer Michael doing a duet with Celine Dion, or even Keyshia Cole.

Me too. I love me some Whitney and would like to see MJ duet with her one day, but as for Christina I don't know. I don't think that would work. Christina has a great, powerful voice but she growls a bit too much for my liking and tends to oversing at times. In some of her songs and performances, it seems like she's just trying to show off what a good singer she is I just find that annoying, so I really wouldn't be too keen on the idea of X-tina and MJ duetting together, she'll just try to show off by oversinging like always and try to outsing MJ so no.

you know, the reason why i so hesitate with these big time duets is because MJ has no ego. and a lot of other people seem to have a big ego. after what i heard about some of the smarmy remarks during the making of we are the world, and how some writers were giving MJ ish on invincible, and how wyclef jean is bellyaching about money, i can understand why MJ would work with people who are doing well today, but are the subject of ridicule. most likely those people are small on the ego tip, as well. so..if Christina Aguilera is without a big ego, i'd like to see the duet. MJ is the King, and nobody should be flaunting an ego around him. if anyone deserves to flaunt an ego at this point, it's MJ, but he doesn't. and that's his strength.

no talent has any chance in the world if a big head is attached to it.

Last edited:
I love Christina, so I'm definitely up for it. I can't see why not; after all, Michael dueted with Britney Spears.

Back