What is a Michael Jackson song you wish you could listen to for the very first time again?

DJs_Doodles

Daryl Joel šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€āš§ļø
Country
United-States
For me, it would actually be the entirety of the Invincible album, as well as Rebbie Jackson's "Centipede."

I would also include "Human Nature," "Will You Be There," and "On the Line."

Earth song. The first time (both listening and watching the video) it gave me chills down my spine. Iā€™ll never forget that!

We've Had Enough and Is It Scary.

Whatever Happens.

Abortion Papers

Can You Feel It, WBSS, SIM, True Love Can Be Beautiful, Ben, If I Have To Move A Mountain

• Love
Reactions: SoS
Will you be there! It did something to my insides! That said I have had similar experiences with earth song, heal the world, on the line , someone put your hand out , human nature etc. too many to choose from.

Music & Me
One day in your Life
Human Nature
Be Not Always šŸ„²

(To be honest I wish I could listen to it all for the 1st time, the repeating albums was constant lol)āœŒšŸ¾ā™„ļøšŸ‘‘

A few of the songs from Xscape actually.

Love Never Felt So Good - I wore this song. Literally listened to it over, and over, and over again. For at least a week. It was amazing hearing it for the first time.

But then I'd also like to appreciate hearing Chicago and Loving You for the first time too. Two great songs we've never heard that both deserve to be all over the radio today actually.

I also loved the new version of Xscape. I can't remember when I heard the original version.

His entire catalogue........BUT if I had to pick, I'd say and in no order

1. Human Nature
2. For All Time
3. Liberian Girl
4. Loving You
5. DSTYGE

They Donā€™t Care About Usā€¦.I put that HIStory album in my CD player on that first day of release and when that song came on..I was blown away. I was only 13 but that song was powerful.

I Just CanĀ“t Stop Loving You

... because it is the song that made me notice Michael Jackson for the first time (that voice!)

1. The Lady In My Life
2. Human Nature
3. For All Time
4. Time Waits For No One
5. Call On Me

Back