What Is Your Favourite Clothes ? From Jeans To Dresses Suits To Gowns :)

I think I need one of these today after the big thunder storm and downpour we've just had ..lol :laugh:

Awwwwwwwwww look at these cute little doggys in their raincoats :huggy:

White-Plus-Size-Summer-Dress.jpg

images

I'm currently in love with Dane DeHaan's Harry Osborn outfits, and they're basically what I wear (even if they are a tad ill-fitting, with my being biologically female and all).

tumblr_n70w19bQaH1r5dpsxo1_250.png

tumblr_n6wbh5CPrw1tuwzkvo1_500.png

But but but also...

10338783_748404785204879_2528042370537796910_n.jpg

And...

10341901_10152438018286520_4393342148352152254_n.jpg

I'm fond of chiffon dresses, though only because I really like the fabric. I prefer pants and a blazer any day of the week.

I'm currently in love with Dane DeHaan's Harry Osborn outfits, and they're basically what I wear (even if they are a tad ill-fitting, with my being biologically female and all).

tumblr_n70w19bQaH1r5dpsxo1_250.png

tumblr_n6wbh5CPrw1tuwzkvo1_500.png

But but but also...

10338783_748404785204879_2528042370537796910_n.jpg

And...

10341901_10152438018286520_4393342148352152254_n.jpg

I'm fond of chiffon dresses, though only because I really like the fabric. I prefer pants and a blazer any day of the week.

Hiya :hiya: Cool outfits :yes:

My favorite clothes any more. Is one of my many black MJ t-shirts. Like 2 of these:

MyMoonDanceshirt.jpg

MyMJshirt-1.jpg

and one of my many pairs of black knit pants. Something like these:

knit-pants.jpg

Ever since what happen 5 years ago. Black is the only color I wear mostly anymore.:(

Lately all I've been wearing is work clothes, lol! In my down time I'm mostly wearing jean shorts and/or t-shirts and wifebeaters (that isn't the correct term for it, but oh well).

I saw this posted by a fellow fan on a FB fanpage and would LOVE to own this, wear this to pool parties. :wild: :D The Estate should consider coming out with a line of Mike beach wear!

BikiniMike_zpsca3536cb.jpg

Lately all I've been wearing is work clothes, lol! In my down time I'm mostly wearing jean shorts and/or t-shirts and wifebeaters (that isn't the correct term for it, but oh well).

I saw this posted by a fellow fan on a FB fanpage and would LOVE to own this, wear this to pool parties. :wild: :D The Estate should consider coming out with a line of Mike beach wear!

BikiniMike_zpsca3536cb.jpg

Hello :ciao: how's you :D , "WoW" I need me one of these for sure :yes: :yes: :yes: :D I love it , yes it would be amazing if they brought out a line of beach wear :yes: :D

Hello :ciao: how's you :D , "WoW" I need me one of these for sure :yes: :yes: :yes: :D I love it , yes it would be amazing if they brought out a line of beach wear :yes: :D

:ciao: Yep! Bikinis, one pieces, the works! Beach towels, so we could wrap ourselves up in Mike, all kinds of stuff. :D

EDIT I forgot about the Russian synchronized swim team's Mike-related suits! I'd love to have one!

closeupRussiansyncswimteam_zps65552db0.jpg

Last edited:
:ciao: Yep! Bikinis, one pieces, the works! Beach towels, so we could wrap ourselves up in Mike, all kinds of stuff. :D

EDIT I forgot about the Russian synchronized swim team's Mike-related suits! I'd love to have one!

closeupRussiansyncswimteam_zps65552db0.jpg

Hiya :hiya: , yes:yes: that would be totally , totally Awesome , I would buy the lot :laugh: , oh yer the swimmers :yes: I remember that , them costumes were great :yes: , ....it would be fab wouldn't it :heart:

There's this donation store in my city called Savers, and I shop there all the time. I never shop at big chain stores or anything, I just don't have it in me. Capitalism SUX! Sometimes when I buy stuff from Savers, I usually alter it to fit my taste (cut it up, sew some crap on it, etc.)

I usually buy things like this:

IQ8D6yu.jpg

I love her shirt

oVFDJGb.jpg

Everything but that hat :pth:

G0jmoLw.jpg

This shirt gives me L I F E

As long as now I mostly wear donated clothes I can't say they are my favourite, I wear what comes my way. I don't wear dresses, they usually don't fit me now. Short skirts above knee or shorts and tops for summer, trousers and longsleeves for winter. I love shoes, I watch some online that are a piece of art and I am happy someone can afford getting them and wear and then post their looks with others to share.

Well I like turtlenecks and denim skirts like this...
00146805-06.jpg

and skater dresses with flats or sandals
1602458_257922.jpg

(I want this dress so bad)
00220687-03.jpg

I also like flare jeans and high waist/mid rise jeans.
Most of the clothes in my closet are from Forever 21.

Back