What Kind Of Songs Do You Want To Hear On The New Album?

I really want MJ to do some real rocking out. Dirty Diana and Give In To Me are two of my all time favourite songs (regardless of them being MJ songs, I love them).

I can't say I was too impressed with the likes of Privacy, I thought it was Ok but for a pop/rock song it was pretty watered down.

In terms of how an album should feel... I love History, MJ has A LOT to say, a lot to get off his chest. I loved History, I'd like the next album to be an extension of that.

I really want MJ to do some real rocking out. Dirty Diana and Give In To Me are two of my all time favourite songs (regardless of them being MJ songs, I love them).

I can't say I was too impressed with the likes of Privacy, I thought it was Ok but for a pop/rock song it was pretty watered down.

In terms of how an album should feel... I love History, MJ has A LOT to say, a lot to get off his chest. I loved History, I'd like the next album to be an extension of that.

J. Really agree with the first part, not with the second!!

It's time to move on. Enough of the Privacy & injustice stuff. Show the world it's behind him. OTW & Thriller were such feelgood albums, it's time to replicate that.

song written by mj. as imo they are his greatest tracks.

I AGREE!!!!!!

I would like to hear an album that shows MJ's versitility.. He always does.. However, MJ usually pics an overall feel to each album.. This time, MAYBE forget that and just show everything.. But from the looks of everything we've picked up it's going to be 'good dance music' with a strong melody.. Which is always good.. I just would like to hear him use it in many types of sounds.. I love when people can hear how different he can be in each song..

Again, I agree. Liek on Dangerous he had this r&B sound going, but then the rock, almost "heavy metal" kinda sound going, and then the beautiful ballads. But whatever MJ has written, I'm fine with it. A few great songs with a beat to dance to would be great. I kind of missed that on Invincible. I love the ballads, but songs to dance to would be great too.

Back