What other jobs do you think Michael would have been good at?

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Hadn't Michael became the GOAT artist/entertainer what other jobs do you think he would have been good at?

For starters, I think he would have been a great therapist for both kids and adults.
I think he would have been a great stripper too (don't judge me, y'all have seen the way he ripped his shirts, and also how could dance and move them hips:cheeky:).

Last edited:
Haha! ? he'd totally be a good Therapist. He'd probably be a good Teacher too I assume.

FortéFord;4180813 said:
He'd probably be a good Teacher too I assume.

That's what I'm thinking, or maybe a librarian :)

If he hadn't grown up as a singer in The Jackson 5, he would've likely had a normal childhood and not be so obsessed with trying to have one. As a result, he wouldn't be as into children/childhood as he was and perhaps wouldn't have a chosen a child-orientated career. I'm thinking teacher or librarian because he had a thing for knowledge, his library at Encino and Neverland was huge, dude had thousands of books etc! Probably got lost on Wikipedia a few times too and ended up reading the most randomest of articles like I do sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
Hadn't Michael became the GOAT artist/entertainer what other jobs do you think he would have been good at?

For starters, I think he would have been a great therapist for both kids and adults.
I think he would have been a great stripper too (don't judge me, y'all have seen the way he ripped his shirts, and also how could dance and move them hips:cheeky:).

Maybe he could have been both?
Dr. Jackson and Magic Mike :D

That's what I'm thinking, or maybe a librarian :)

If he hadn't grown up as a singer in The Jackson 5, he would've likely had a normal childhood and not be so obsessed with trying to have one. As a result, he wouldn't be as into children/childhood as he was and perhaps wouldn't have a chosen a child-orientated career. I'm thinking teacher or librarian because he had a thing for knowledge, his library at Encino and Neverland was huge, dude had thousands of books etc! Probably got lost on Wikipedia a few times too and ended up reading the most randomest of articles like I do sometimes :lol:
You too? I have to force myself off the computer sometimes, just reading Wikipedia. I get so angry at myself for it. But then I remember I used to get lost in our old Encyclopedia set too.

I think Michael would have been a great teacher.

I always think that if Michael wasn't an entertainer then he would be an author. He loved reading and his knowledge was pretty vast so I think he would have been a great author.

You too? I have to force myself off the computer sometimes, just reading Wikipedia. I get so angry at myself for it. But then I remember I used to get lost in our old Encyclopedia set too.

Yup! I do this all this time, but I love it! Great way to learn random trivia :)

Stripper was the first thing that came to my mind before even opening the thread :lol:

Pink Diamond Princess;4180809 said:

Michaels Lover;4180888 said:
Stripper was the first thing that came to my mind before even opening the thread :lol:

OMG! Now I´m almost a little disappointed that he did become the GOAT entertainer/artist rather than choosing to be a professional stripper. He would have been the legendary GOAT stripper for sure! :lol: ;D

Last edited:
I love the thought of him as a librarian. :D Great customer service skills, evaluating information, readers' advisory, storytelling performances, moonwalking down the aisles, knowing dewey... :cheeky:

Kindergarten/Young Kids (Grade 1/4, Years 0 - 4) Primary school teacher
Children's entertainer (Little Richard reinvented himself as one in the 1990s)
Childcare centre staff member
Playground equipment firm manager
Zookeeper
Dance teacher
Songwriter
Music teacher at a school (Including Dance, Theatre, Vocal Coach)
Costume shop manager and costume designer
Artist (Sketcher)
Spy (As he was so secretive and slip around easily)
Disneyland manager/Employee - could even be a mascot with no one knowing it was him under that Mickey Mouse costume.

Back up singer/Dancer for someone like Prince or Madonna

Kindergarten/Young Kids (Grade 1/4, Years 0 - 4) Primary school teacher
Children's entertainer (Little Richard reinvented himself as one in the 1990s)
Childcare centre staff member
Playground equipment firm manager ... damn yesss! :lol:
Zookeeper
Dance teacher
Songwriter
Music teacher at a school (Including Dance, Theatre, Vocal Coach)
Costume shop manager and costume designer
Artist (Sketcher)
Spy (As he was so secretive and slip around easily)
Disneyland manager/Employee - could even be a mascot with no one knowing it was him under that Mickey Mouse costume.

Back up singer/Dancer for someone like Prince or Madonna

bold = Yes!!!

red = LMAO!

Charismatic owner of an old, beautiful, dusty bookstore. He would live in the back of the store and love to discuss books and everything worthwile with his customers.

Charismatic owner of an old, beautiful, dusty bookstore. He would live in the back of the store and love to discuss books and everything worthwile with his customers.
This is brilliant! Best post on here! Agree with this one.

:yes: I agree! :D

Wow, I think I would spend all my days there. There is indeed something Magical about bookstores :blush:

I love all the choices given though I'm not so sure about the 'stripper' thingy :busted:

My first thought would be 'nurse' :blush: or caretaker for kids or the elderly. I can even see him as a Doctor. I know, he would be a good one with only the intention to 'heal' people!

An 'artistic' job like Art teacher or yes owner of an Art store/ bookstore would really fit him too!

Or even just being an "Artist" creating beautiful art and paintings and then having a gallery to expose them all!

Many suitable jobs for Michael are already named ... I can imagine him also as: church worker, missionary, counselor, mediator, psychologist/psychiatrist, veterinarian, fashion/graphic designer, interior architect, curator, museum guide, antiquarian seller or perfumer ... :)

Many suitable jobs for Michael are already named ... I can imagine him also as: church worker, missionary, counselor, mediator, psychologist/psychiatrist, veterinarian, fashion/graphic designer, interior architect, curator, museum guide, antiquarian seller or perfumer ... :)

OMG interior architect, yesss!

More suggestions:

Athlete (martial arts or swimming, for example)

Classical musician, playing in an orchestra or as a solo artist (piano, trumpet, tenor, for example)

CEO or production manager at KFC :lol:

moonstruck87;4181422 said:
OMG interior architect, yesss!

More suggestions:

Athlete (martial arts or swimming, for example)

Classical musician, playing in an orchestra or as a solo artist (piano, trumpet, tenor, for example)

CEO or production manager at KFC :lol:

Yes, I remembered how much he loved baroque (historical) furniture, classical sculptures and paintings :) I guess he could turn easily every house into a little Versailles ;)

A position as CEO requires usually skills in calculation and stuff like that… I’m not sure whether Michael was too much into numbers, hard facts and logic, but human resources manager at KFC would work :rollin:

Martial arts sounds great! Hadn't he even the black belt? :)

Since he appreciated a healthy lifestyle very much working as dietitian or nutritionist would be just another good option.

Back