What song made you wanna...

Oh another song that made me wanna hug Michael is In The Closet. lol :D :ph34r:

...give Michael a hug after the first time you heard it?

For me, it's his song called "Push Me Away."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vX4zB6k5w

To my fellow dial-up users, if you've never heard this song before, in order to hear it in its entirety on Youtube, you will need to click play, step away for about 15 minutes or so to allow it to go completely through the stop-and-go stuff, and then click rewind followed by clicking play again. LOL.

"Push Me Away" is a very beautiful song, but it's also kinda sad.

Does anyone else have a song that made them want to hug Michael after hearing it?
oooooh that song is so amazing, I've tried to download it but I can't find it anywhere :( gosh help me!

I'd say Stranger In Moscow, For All Time and You Are My Life :wub:

Little Susie still gives me goose bumps for some reason.. it's really emotional.

Same goes for Earth Song.

Someone in the dark,Someone Put Your Hand Out,Little Susie&Will You Be There...lots more tho

You have a point there Sasha

Last edited:
Oh gosh...there are so many. But in no particular order:

Bless His Soul
Destiny
That's What You Get For Being Polite
She's Out Of My Life
Keep The Faith
Will You Be There
Who Is It
Heal The World
Childhood
Smile
Speechless
You Are My Life

I think that's it....I hope I didn't forget any. :)

There are so many...
Who's loving you
I'll be there
One day in your life
Dreamer
She's out of my life
Someone in the dark
Human nature
I just can't stop loving you
Who is it
Gone too soon
Will you be there
Childhood
Smile
Speechless
Don't walk away
For all time

"Childhood". When I first listened to that song, I cried SO hard it's not even funny. I felt so guilty, like he had to go through so much when he was little and all I had to worry about was doing homework and hanging out with my friends. ;_;

The other one that really got me was " With a Child's Heart" he did when he was younger.

You are not aloooone!! :yes:
And Will you Be There, Childhood, Ben, Someone in the dark...
Oh, and Stranger in Moscow!

Last edited:
:woohoo:
:woohoo:Whooooo Isssss Ittttt:woohoo:
:woohoo:

Last edited:
...give Michael a hug after the first time you heard it?

For me, it's his song called "Push Me Away."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1vX4zB6k5w

To my fellow dial-up users, if you've never heard this song before, in order to hear it in its entirety on Youtube, you will need to click play, step away for about 15 minutes or so to allow it to go completely through the stop-and-go stuff, and then click rewind followed by clicking play again. LOL.

"Push Me Away" is a very beautiful song, but it's also kinda sad.

Does anyone else have a song that made them want to hug Michael after hearing it?

Keep The Faith afterwards I've listning to it I wanna give Michael a HUGE hug,I have a very bad confident like that Michael helps me everytime becauce I think the negative thoughts almost all the time and wanna yea u guys know,Michael keeps me going and he makes me wanna believe in myself, I wanna give Michael a huge hug I love Michael so much from the bottom of my heart:wub::wub:

Back