What was the last film/dvd you watched?

"A Little Night Music"

There were some things in it I would rather not have been in there, but once the story unfolded, I found there to be some truths communicated and substance.

I was not that impressed with the music overall...but this play has the song, "Send in the Clowns." I remember listening to Judy Collins version so long ago, being intrigued with the lyrics, but not understanding their meaning. I enjoyed having now the opportunity to put the song in context with the story and gaining insight on what's behind the lyrics. It's actually a powerful song with lots of meaning. Elizabeth did a wonderful job with conveying the meaning in the song, and I enjoyed her acting overall. She's especially amusing and charming during one song where Frederick is singing on how she, Desiree, must meet his wife.

I sat and watched a film on TV last night... Along came Polly
with Jennifer Aniston and Ben stiller, was my kind of film
I loved it :D was so funny :lol:

^ I remember seeing that...I seem to remember her freeing him from his obsession with having his pillows on his bed just so....didn't he violently attack them later?

Last edited:
^ Yeah with a knife :lol: She said it would make him feel better for doing it LOL

^Polly, apparently, is an interior decorator's biggest nightmare.

Last movie I watched was The Truman Show with Jim Carrey. Great film and he's an amazing actor

Ironman......you should watch it, it's TOTALLY awesome!!! It's my new favorite movie. :D

Back