What's With the New Diane Dimond Shameless Promotions of Gavin Arvizo

Guys please put this thread in the controversy section. seems like this thread is more about DD and her cronies.

Guys please put this thread in the controversy section. seems like this thread is more about DD and her cronies.

This is not any less related to a trial in MJ's life than all the Murray/AEG threads which are here. And unlike those cases it's not even controversial among us. So I don't see a reason to put it in the controversy section. If you don't want to read about it just don't enter this thread. Simple.

Do you really believe he doesn't know she would do this? Zonen wife had pics of Gavin all over her FB Page once! These people love attention and since this Wade crap started they are trying to use it for credibility for their own crap lies! People like Diane Dimond will always keep tabs on the Arvios they made her alot of money and so did the Chandlers who she also kept in contact with for several yrs. People don't be fooled this is an ongoing vendetta even with MJ dead!

I agree. I don't think these people could post private pics about him without his approval. It's almost like they try to provocate MJ fans with it.

Jamba:

One line from the trial I'll never forget is how Gavin addressed the staff, according to them he said things like:

"Give me the fcking Cheetoes"

Oh yeah, and one maid, Kiki Fournier (BTW, she's a very religious Christian) testified that one day Star threatened her with a knife. The good Christian boy...

This is not any less related to a trial in MJ's life than all the Murray/AEG threads which are here. And unlike those cases it's not even controversial among us. So I don't see a reason to put it in the controversy section. If you don't want to read about it just don't enter this thread. Simple.

true there are a couple of Murray threads that should be in the controversy section too, especially those relating to his interviews and post-release life.

the DD article is essentially a propaganga campaign. it's not related to the trial per say. it's more about the post trial-life of the accuser. so technically this has nothing to do with MJ trials.

true there are a couple of Murray threads that should be in the controversy section too, especially those relating to his interviews and post-release life.

the DD article is essentially a propaganga campaign. it's not related to the trial per say. it's more about the post trial-life of the accuser. so technically this has nothing to do with MJ trials.

I think we should leave it up to the moderators where they put threads. IMO these things are related to trials AND tribulations in MJ's life. Controversy section to me is the Michael album debate, death hoaxes etc etc. Things which are truly controversial among us. I hope whether Michael was innocent or guilty is not.

I'm an atheist so the whole ''Good religious person'' doesn't fly with me

I think we should leave it up to the moderators where they put threads. IMO these things are related to trials AND tribulations in MJ's life. Controversy section to me is the Michael album debate, death hoaxes etc etc. Things which are truly controversial among us. I hope whether Michael was innocent or guilty is not.

I agree. There is nothing controversial about Diane Dimond as far as we are concerned. We all stand together on our opinion of her. I always thought the controversy thread was for topics which create controversy among fans?

Oh yeah, and one maid, Kiki Fournier (BTW, she's a very religious Christian) testified that one day Star threatened her with a knife. The good Christian boy...

And had threatened to have a chef fired if he didn't put alcohol in his milkshake, which the chef did.

The airline stewardesses also said they were total brats who were embarrassing to have on their flight. Zonen tried to save this by trying to make it sound like Gavin had only become a brat after MJ had plied him with alcohol (which the stewardesses denied too), but the stewardess easily refuted that by saying that as soon as he'd entered the plane he'd thrown his bag down on the ground and started ordering people about like they were his slaves.

And had threatened to have a chef fired if he didn't put alcohol in his milkshake, which the chef did.

The airline stewardesses also said they were total brats who were embarrassing to have on their flight. Zonen tried to save this by trying to make it sound like Gavin had only become a brat after MJ had plied him with alcohol (which the stewardesses denied too), but the stewardess easily refuted that by saying that as soon as he'd entered the plane he'd thrown his bag down on the ground and started ordering people about like they were his slaves.

Diane Dimond will never publically admit that those kids were total disrespectful brats. Why oh why did Michael ever even help that horrible family? He was trying to help a dying kid with cancer. He's a better person than me. I would have let nature take it's course.:cry:

Little bastard(s) grown up into big one. Like his mother.
Diane Dimond will never publically admit that those kids were total disrespectful brats.
Yeah...
the fact he and his brother wanted one of Michael's female cousins to show them her breasts while they were at NL
Wish they would ask DD about that.

Radar Online also had an article about Gavin before his wedding and claiming that MJ fans are "trolling" him. It was ridiculous because the whole "trolling" was that MJ fans discussed him and called him a liar on their own FB page. They did not go to Gavin's to harrass him. They just discussed him on an MJ fan's FB page. And now Dimond too makes ridiculous and very questionable claims about Gavin being harrassed by MJ fans, all the while posting pictures of him and his new wife, so you can get the idea how credible that allegation by Dimond is. If he was truly harrassed he would not let pictures posted about himself and his wife.

What I thought was whether Wade approached him and this deseperate and ridiculous attempt by the media to claim he's being "harrassed" by MJ fans is a build-up to why he will NOT testify for Wade. All of these cowardly schemers use this excuse all the time: it's those incredibly dangerous MJ fans why the Chandlers did not pursue the criminal trial in 1994. According to them. But no one asks the question if they were so afraid of MJ fans why did they want to publish a book and pursue a civil trial? Just not the criminal. Ray Chandler also did his media tours representing Evan in the media, so how come they weren't afraid of MJ fans then? Only when their claims would have been cross-examined in a criminal court...

The same with this now with Gavin. Because I don't think he would be very keen on testifying for Wade. Does he really want to be exposed on the stand once again? And this time even more because this time even witnesses who were eliminated by the prosecution in 2005 (Frank Cascio, Vinne Amen etc.) could testify for Michael's side. So I don't think Gavin would want to open this can of worms. So he will need an excuse for why he doesn't testify and this "dangerous MJ fans" card will be used.

Noone is thinking about gavin or any other Arviso. U could even remove this thread if u wanted i wouldnt miss it . Screw him

And according to Cynthia Montgomery Davellin had a fake ID.

IMO these things are related to trials AND tribulations in MJ's life. Controversy section to me is the Michael album debate, death hoaxes etc etc. Things which are truly controversial among us. I hope whether Michael was innocent or guilty is not.
Well put.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is anticipating the upcoming possible Wade case and is trying to position herself into the middle of it. Stirring up all this Gavin stuff on the internet would be one way to open up that mess.

She's so obsessed with Michael. She never got over the humiliation of the loss of that Arvizo court case. She probably thinks this Wade case will be her salvation. She nuts!.
I agree with you. She's laying the groundwork in the hopes that the Wade case will go to trial and she will be everywhere as the "Michael Jackson expert"-She wants to make certain that all the news organizations won't forget her and will hire her. I wouldn't be surprised if her only source of income was really the Michael slander stuff. I've never seen her do anything else.

Where does this woman work? Is she on some news program, or just a blogger on the internet?

I agree with you. She's laying the groundwork in the hopes that the Wade case will go to trial and she will be everywhere as the "Michael Jackson expert"-She wants to make certain that all the news organizations won't forget her and will hire her. I wouldn't be surprised if her only source of income was really the Michael slander stuff. I've never seen her do anything else.

But Demon said Robson's claims were ridiculous which surprised me tbh.

yeah did she mention gavin had the way you make me feel playing at his wedding and didnt bat an eye lid dumb c**t cow needs to get off mjs d**k

yeah did she mention gavin had the way you make me feel playing at his wedding and didnt bat an eye lid dumb c**t cow needs to get off mjs d**k

Wait a second. Gavin Arviso had The Way You Make Me Feel playing at his wedding? That's kind of like the time when it was said that Jordan Chandler was spotted wearing a Michael Jackson t.shirt.

I'm wondering about Diane Diamond's motives for posting about this guy's nuptial's, drawing attention to this very subject and seeing what the general public's perception is.

I look at Gavin's face and I only see deceit and I am looking at Shelby, is in love with notoriety.

e0fibb.jpg

gavin-arvizo-engaged-500x519.jpg

I'm not feeling the love between those two!

Seeing him happily living his life, and getting married while Michael is dead just makes me sick. One of the worst things about the Arviso trial is that there was no consequences for their actions. Michael was found not guilty so that means it was proven in court that the Arviso's were liars and yet they were never punished for their lies.

The law really needs to be changed were if someone falsely accuses someone of something horrible and then that accuser turns out to be a liar then they should be punished with a prison sentence. If this law was introduced more people would think twice before making any false allegations about someone.

this law does exist but it's the prosecutions' job to bring such charges and you know no prosecutor would accuse the people he/she backed of making false allegations. Not Sneddon of course

WHo cares about this idoits. No one is paying them no attention. I would not even know this much if I did not come on here and read it. MJ is loved and his legacy is nail in stone and he is loved.

She is prepping Gavin to testify for wade! LMFAO

Just kidding would not surprise me.

I dont think gavin would even do it considering he looked like a right fool in the 2005 trial lol

Back