"What's your minor?"-from Bad video

I wish mj would one day explain what that "ur sick" comment meant.

it means your stupid. he was acting embarrassed cause all the folks back in the neighborhood were treating him different and picking on him. he felt like an outsider and no longer a part of the old gang. he was in school with the girls that went there they were all minors. it was a play on words major/minor like in college. he was saying he wasnt in college they don't have majors. the old friend said then whats you minor cause he felt stupid and not in the know of how the school system worked. its just idle banter. not really meant for this depth of thought.

it means your stupid. he was acting embarrassed cause all the folks back in the neighborhood were treating him different and picking on him. he felt like an outsider and no longer a part of the old gang. he was in school with the girls that went there they were all minors. it was a play on words major/minor like in college. he was saying he wasn't in college they don't have majors. the old friend said then whats you minor cause he felt stupid and not in the know of how the school system worked. its just idle banter. not really meant for this depth of thought.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: that's exactly what I was trying to say earlier. My friends and I use "you're sick" all the time. It has nothing to do with underage girls/boys.. It has been used as a slang word here in America, so depending on how it is used in a sentence it could mean: great, awsome, cool, wicked or it could mean: you're silly, stupid, disgusting, etc....

Man that pic of MJ in those gold pants is sick!!
or
Man that dude was sick for farting in the elevator.

So I hope this clears up the issue of whether or not MJ was talking about anything sexual in the video.. Sometimes American slang can be hard to follow even for the people that live here..:cheeky:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: that's exactly what I was trying to say earlier. My friends and I use "you're sick" all the time. It has nothing to do with underage girls/boys.. It has been used as a slang word here in America, so depending on how it is used in a sentence it could mean: great, awsome, cool, wicked or it could mean: you're silly, stupid, disgusting, etc....

Man that pic of MJ in those gold pants is sick!!
or
Man that dude was sick for farting in the elevator.

So I hope this clears up the issue of whether or not MJ was talking about anything sexual in the video.. Sometimes American slang can be hard to follow even for the people that live here..:cheeky:

No, no, no. Dumbest thing I ever heard. Why would he compliment him for not being smart enough to know how the school system works? I'm not even American and I know how their fucking system works. You guys are just in denial.

^^^^

The word "sick" wasn't being used in the context of a good thing or a compliment. MJStan was just showing all the different usages for the slang definition of sick. It can be good or bad. In this case, it was bad! He meant "sick" as in "stupid".

^^^^

The word "sick" wasn't being used in the context of a good thing or a compliment. MJStan was just showing all the different usages for the slang definition of sick. It can be good or bad. In this case, it was bad! He meant "sick" as in "stupid".
Thank you IvoryKeys, I am glad you understood what I was trying to say. Jabz I am sure you know how "our" system works but right now it seems as if you are not understanding what "sick" means. I put up two examples, one good one bad. MJ used "sick" to mean stupid. I am not in denial about anything, I am just letting everyone know that the joke had nothing to do with anything sexual or dealing with young kids..

Back